literally 3rd world tier
mamá = mom ; mama = suck dick
papá = dad ; papa = potato
bebé = baby ; bebe = drink

LatAm and Spain should switch to portuguese

i also forgot
año = year ; ano = anus

Portuguese has a shittone more accents you burger cuck

FACT: Spanish will become the lingua franca of los Estados Unidos de América in our lifetime

>he can't tell apart a handfull of accents in a few words
lol

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're probably referring to as Spanish, is in fact, Mexican Spanish, or as I've recently taken to calling it, sudacaspeak. Spanish doesn't have a single system of sounds that all Spanish speakers share, but merely a general set of rules established by based Spaniards, a vital group thanks to which the language exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Spanish for that simplified and uglier version every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, all the different Spanish dialects are called "Spanish", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that the Latin Americans variants are to Spanish what ebonics are to English.
The Spanish language really does exist, but Latin Americans don't really speak it. Latin Americans are different, much more sunhuman and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Spanish often include latinos, but basically it's Spanish with a bunch of shit added. All the so called "Southern Cone people" are really Spaniards.

But user,
mamã = mom ; mama = suck/tit
papá = dada ; papa = babyfood/pope
bebé = baby ; bebe = drink

The difference being that not all the vowels are open.

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

>why is spanish so shit tier?
because it was invented by us

>catalans invented spanish
ouch

portuguese also rely on a lot of stress
i don't see why they should

click the flag

>bydlo education

Bro your language has words that are pronounced different depending on the context so don't even get me started
Spanish is far from being a perfect language but it's much easier to figure out than the flawed piece of shit that is the english language

>but it's much easier to figure out than the flawed piece of shit that is the english language

wrong

t. native spanish speaker

>papa = potato

CHI

The are pronounced differently

>anno was latin for "year"
>spanish scribes used that "siwrly" thing on top of the n to save ink.
>Domina turned into doña
>anno into año.

>valencia
>not paisos catalans

You're fucking dumb, every Spanish speaking kid is brainwashed to think that Spanish is super fucking hard because of muh tenses but in reality once you learn a few other western languages you realize that Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn to write.

>M-muh accents!
>says your vs you're man
>says their vs they're vs there man
>says his vs he's man
>says i'd = i had vs i'd = i would man
>says yacht = [jɑt] man

hes from USA, ofc he only knows mexican spanish
maybe he thinks we say carro and wey too

how do you say "buttblasted" in spanish?

culochorro

those are easy to tell apart.
>It's his dad vs it's his potato
>hey mom vs hey suck dick

picado, irritado