m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAhMxqdxvg
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0&t=286s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Cv89LY4QkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lena_Dunham's_vagina_gets_hungry.gif

This.

I've seen Men Behind the Sun

The russian guy that gets eaten by ants in Indiana Jones 4 had it pretty bad

he didn't even try to escape considering he was in possession of a machete.

Fuck I forgot about that one. Brutal compared to the kid friendly nature of the rest of the film

>Name a worse way to die.

Legs first.

Scaphism

Not even the worst death in Indiana Jones

Alone

>b8ing for wojak posters
please apply yourself and earn your you's like the rest of us.

Or the chick in Jurassic World

Also any of the Saw films

one of the things got his machete hand too

That guy in the mummy who gets eaten by scarabs

Just read up on this and holy shit I have to agree
>The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on the victim to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. The victim would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh

lol

one day you will understand.

nice trips

this scene was more terrifying than most horror movies

Does anybody know how they did this special effect? It would be cool to try and replicate it.

The worst death scene I ever saw in kino was the guy getting swallowed alive in Anaconda

literally the worst death scene ever

Just looked this up... what the fuck man

Fucking this, I was dead scared of scarbas when I was a kid because of it

ooo fuck i'm never going caving or cave spelunking ever again... horrifying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

very nice

check these

How about this?

There's a whole behind the scenes feature about it where Spielberg shows the entire process

It might be on YouTube

The Thing prequel where the thing crawls over and absorbs the guy on the floor.
Or the facesucking thing.

Wouldn't it be better to try to get him out by breaking his legs? Even if he goes into shock and dies that's probably better than just dying of thirst in some fucking cave.

>The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh

Is there a phobia for this?

oh lawd

It happens so fast though.

A slow death is much worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAhMxqdxvg

a bad way to go

literally why
people who do this are fucking insane

Step it up kiddos.

That's what I always thought too.

No, because phobias are exaggerated fears. Everyone would be afraid of this.

wtf i love sailor moon now

What is that from?

what flick is this?

This was pure unadulterated garbage

So how does it actually pull off his head?

Aah, just as Tolkien imagined.

>Tfw you realize real life can be worse than any kind of fiction

Deep Rising.

If you have watched it, you know what I am talking about.

If dubs, Silent Hill gets a sequel

King Kong. The one with Adrian Brody.

The Counselor.

I thought it was really boring and I usually like slow crime dramas. Cool scene, though.

Break my fucking legs dude. Bend me in half and crush all my ribs. Dude at the very least drop me down a gun what the fuck dude why
Again?? Nigger what would posses you to ever go the first time?

Goosh goosh motherfuckers, goosh goosh

Gruesome, but the sudden loss of blood to your brain would cause you to start blacking out almost immediately. Even through he's conscious for a lot of it, there's probably not enough brain function for him to feel much pain.

It already fucking did.

>Ouchi indeed

Wax dummy melted in camera and then sped up.

shit

LiteLtera opened the Arc of the Covenent. That actor is dead

Bullshit

>If they started pulling you out of a tunnel by your broken legs, you would WISH you were fucking dead.

King Kong

Anyone here scuba dive?
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0&t=286s

Water is fucking scary

A girl is sucking your dick and you cum but she never stops sucking, and you just have to keep cumming until you cum to death

Damn, I don't remember Transformers movies being this gruesome.

shoot me with a tranq dart first

>what is google

Fuck you jackson

Bone Tomahawk.

I'm obsessed with the ocean, but shit like this and seeing videos of cave divers freaking out in their last moments are why I'm glad I can just play subnautica

I don't think it does

Why did you have to remind me?

Choked to death by your waifu while she grinds you, oh wait, that's the best way to go, nevermind.

If you call that a sequel, you should literally commit suicide

It just suffocates him and sucks on his head?

Why does the webm cut? Doesn't his head roll off his body? That always made me chuckle.

Link to video?

>Meanwhile still no movies about My Lai and MKULTRA

Drowning

I dont. But the majority do. And it was advertised as such.

I think what's scariest about the video is most of the examples are only 30 or so feet of water. Motherfuckers get suctioned to the bottom of a swimming pool and die in vain trying to free themselves before suffocating.

You spend your last moments engulfed in a giant insect being slowly digested. Sounds pretty horrifying.

Probably less painful ultimately then human-designed torture.

What about dying alone after not having any life experiences and spending all of your free time on Sup Forums?

is he ok?

This is the most underrated and disturbing death scene of all time. In a PG-13 movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Cv89LY4QkU

Pressure and suction are some of the scariest forces on Earth

I hate that SAW became "kill innocent people at random" instead the original "punish the sinner"

In that scene it looks like multiple insects are sucking on him. Looks like he will get ripped apart.

DELET THIS

What about that recent cartel flaying video where they cut off his hands, skinned his face, poured salt on his wounds, and then just keep slashing at his throat but not killing him for like 7 minutes straight while shitty pop music plays in the background

He died from hanging upside down (passing out first?). He wasn't hanging there for 3 days or however long it takes for someone to die of thirst. Thankfully.