Expanding U N I V E R S E

It also would disintegrate due to the sulfuric atmosphere

That is a lot of implication

Wisdom

Big bang?

Dr Tyson, I'm NSF

Pluto?

>only 16 inch

Who's to say if the pizza is actually cooked or not, some people like a doughy crust, some people like their pizza overdone with burnt cheese. Too many variables involved mr. science man.

What did he mean by this?

Seriously - what did he mean? Is this reference to something? I'm not American.

Even when he tries to answer the real questions he gets it wrong.

it's a reference to a book called "1984"

Le quirky science nigger is the worst meme of this century

Venus is a big planet

It's a riddle, but are you a bad enough dude to solve it?

That proof is what got him his doctorate degree back in '84. Say what you will about his astrophysics hypotheses, but the man's a gifted mathematician.

You're right, it would probably get mushed once exposed to Venus's surface gravity

Dr . Pavel, I'm BSG.

Just count the people, not the pennies.

Posting this on /r/ImGoingToHellForThis.

Epic... epic for the win xD

the proof of 1+1=2 is actually pretty fucking insane if I remember correctly

You mean pressure you dingus

Thats weird because that is exactly what he is.

President Trump I'm Black Science Man

>“The Sun will turn off more than 8 minutes before a solar powered light bulb.”
—Nigger Ass Tyson

>unironically believing climate change isn't real

kys

I just have a problem with "there are no races"

??? I don't think it works that way
Even if you put your oven to 850 degrees
wouldn't cook in 7 seconds

also does the oxygen in the atmosphere play a role in cooking doughy stuff? Dnno

Which game is that?

parascientific cruise escape

You think 1+1 is difficult? Try 1x1 kiddo

why are autists so literal

LE EBIN LE SCIENCE BLACK REDDITOR LE

I'm am convinced this was a BANE thread from the start.

It's a reference to the relatively unknown science fact that 4 and 1984 are, in fact, equal. Like I said, not too many people know that one.

The guy panders to fame more than Milo

Isn't there some odd paradoxical proof that shows 1 = 2 ?

Hmm... got me thinking...
Most animals kill each other as a survival instinct...

>a := a
>a := 1
>=> 1 = 1
there

and actually has a reason to deserve it other than being gay and edgy at the same time

>I'm so glad we've settled our differences and established our agreed borders
>Me too! Let us war in celebration.

This is how I thought all wars started before Black Science Man enlightened me. I thought Churchill and Hitler were best mates.

Are you a biologist?
Do you understand genetics?

>Bill Nye television show thread gets deleted
>Black Science Communicator twitter thread stays up

>actually has a reason
besides being black and hip?

Probably, but they should ban him from Twitter too

Well in 1984, they brainwash you into spouting whatever the government wants you to say. At one point, somoneone is being told that 2+2=5, which would have made more sense for Degrasse's tweet, but there it is.

>"Guns don't kill people, a collection of lead atoms travelling at a very high velocity causing internal bleeding kills people" - Neal Degrassi Tyson

Whoa......................

There is an algorithm for it, but you divide by zero

People found Carl Sagan naturally endearing because he was unpretentious, insightful and seemed to take great personal joy in both philosophy and the natural sciences.

His attitude was infectious and his words were very deliberate but poetic.

I don't hate Tyson but he really does come off as smug, which Carl never ever did.

Tyson attempts to do the same sort of insightful quips that Carl did but Carl's were usually very simple fundamental theorems while Tysons tend to be outright trivia, in the definition of the term

>but you divide by zero

But how are we all still here if it's been done?

The same people vilifying Tyson would be vilifying Sagan today with their "popsci" buzzword, minus the wildly delusional racists. You're really kidding yourself if you think internet memers hiding behind irony have any legitimate beliefs or opinions.

You would probably die and the pizza would be ruined by exposition to sulfuric acid
(yes I did the math)

NIGGERS

You have to go back

Preach it, brother. I've never seen a board so unwoke.

I like le black science man.

I used to think Neil deGrasse Tyson was just a stupid asshole that posted things he felt sounded really smart and profound, like he's constantly euphoric, but then I thought, "What if he's just REALLY high, a lot?"

If you read some of his posts on Twitter, try and tell me they don't sound like some shit your semi-smart friend might say while high. Shit's a match.

>semi-smart people
>smoking weed
does not compute

>exposition

I understand that having different physical features differentiates groups from each other.

Pandas, grizzlies, and polar bears are not in the same classification as each other, but humans should be all the same because fuck racist white people?

Like I said, an algorithm. Purely theoretical. Nobody's actually done it.

Really activates my almonds

Fucking Andy, physical structures are different than arbitrary lines on a map.

Ok, so heres the thing:
The "internal" genetics are much more important compared to the "external" genetics, ie skin/ haircolor, height, skullshape.
Pandas, Grizzlies and Polarbears are genetically much more different than whites and blacks, even though it doesnt necessarily look like it on the outside.

Just because genetics tells us that the PC or leftie or whatever "opinion" happens to be evident, doesnt mean that it is anything other than the truth.

Dr. Little White Dick Peckerwood, I'm BBC

You may think your birthday is special and worthy of celebration, but to the earth it's just another circuit around the sun, from a random and arbitrary point in it's orbit.

>while you were packing a bong pipe i studied the blade

I honestly don't know how someone could be this retarded.

Not if Drumpf builds that wall.

While you were too busy lying down after a blunt I was mastering video games on meth, loser.

FUCK IT NOW I WANT A PIZZA

Humans have genetic drift. What if serious research found that some humans were better at running/intellect/swimming etc?

I mean, of all the people who have run 100m in less than 10 seconds. only one has been white. Is that just coincidence?

Why is research into this prevented? Why is James Watson ostracised for suggesting it?

Carl would be ashamed of le magic science negro

youtube.com/watch?v=o8GA2w-qrcg

>out of the 7 billion+ people on this earth inhabiting all isolated corners of the globe, they are all 100% the same and evolution for humans has come to a complete stop because everyone is just so similar

Brainlet

>humans are completely unique in that they have zero subspecies and this is the case because if it isn't then RACE WAR NOW will happen

no, he's just a scientist that got well known because of a meme and now the only thing people expects from him is:
1. memes
2. le debunk of the science in movies

thats all

People are comparing Panda bears to Polar bears as the same weight as a Black dude to a white dude

let this sink for a moment
this is the american education, these people control the world, I'm so sorry Carl.

mmm that kinda makes sense

Holy shit brah, this post was like a total epic win. I must've laughed for at least 10 seconds straight!

DUDE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINALS THAT HAVE BEEN ISOLATED IN A SHITHEAP WASTELAND DESERT THAT GETS TO 40 DEGREES CELSIUS FOR TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHITE EUROPEANS THAT EVOLVED IN A TEMPERATURE ALTERNATING ENVIRONMENT. THERES NO RACES DUDE; EVERYONES HUMAN LMAO

>TENS OF THOUSANDS
the only human was born only 5 millions years ago

just to compare fucking dolphins dwells the seas for 40 millons, just fucking deal with it you fucking retard there are not enough time of isolation to significant differences to appear, you're just a retarded fat american who never opened a fucking biology book yet you came here like you're some kind of authority, kill yourself

>If the X-men don't exist in real life, that means everyone is 100% genetically identical.

Nice logic, dumbshit.

>What if serious research found that some humans were better at running/intellect/swimming etc?
Take intelligence (which I assume you mean by intellect). Disregarding the fact that we have no good tools to measure intelligence, we can see that people who grow up in the same environment, get the same education and nutrition etc, turn out to be comparably small, completely independent of their skin color, because, suprise suprise, the genes causing skin color are completely independent from the (many more) genes that cause high intelligence. The reason why almost every african would be considered retarded just by IQ is not because of their race, but because they have no access to free and good education.
Look at the US: black people are way way less educated than white people on average and they are also dumber than whites. But the whites who also dont have access to education (ie trailer trash and the likes) are literally just as dumb as hood-niggers.

The definition of species is actually very loose. Most scientists agree that it is a group of animals that are similar in appearance and are capable of interbreeding to produce viable offspring.

>comparably small
make that comparably smart...

>Dude, like, tens of thousands of years of genetic and environmental isolation in an extreme environment is totally not going to make humans any different from one another mkay

t. leftist retard who doesn't understand biology

I'M A LITERAL BIOLOGIST YOU FUCKING MONGREL GO READ A FUCKING BOOK INSTEAD OF READING THE WIKIPEDIA GODDAMIT FUCKING DUMBASS

this is what liberals without any biology or anthropology knowledge actually believes

this is what antropologys without any liberal knowledge dumbass go read a fucking wikipedia
t. biologist retard

so your saying that the conditions which altered physical structure of different races had no effect on instinct, culture and therefore psyche, and that all recorded differences in performance of various ethnic groups are make believe.