What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

literally a mental image of a house being bulldozed

The homeland of the Jews, and the only place they should be allowed.

Paid shills

I can't be the only one...
Israel=merchant

Antichrist

Shekels

DOUBLE TRIPS

JIDF. Now fuck off.

Israel

jews in middle of nowhere smoking weed and killing arabs and fuckin

What do you guys think of Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?

Great allies and friends of Czech Republic.

Sex machines.

Very nice digits
Now check these

"Why can't I order from BHPhoto on Friday evening through Saturday morning?"

The creator of ISIS and the world's biggest supporter of saudi wahhabism and internationalist Islam.

Whenever someone says "Israel is our ally because they fight Muslims", know that person is a JEW and is intentionally lying and Misleading you.

Here are some facts:
>Palestinians are Muslim AND Christian. Many Palestinian leaders such are George Habash were Orthodox Christians. The Palestinians were allied with Germany in World War 2.
>The Palestinian groups that Israel fights are secular nationalist groups. The PLO, Assad, Hamas, Hezbollah, may consist of Muslims, but are primarily nationalistic groups that believe in borders and states, and do not want to colonise Europe, they only want independent Arab states alongside independent Europe. These nationalist groups are opposed to internationalist Islamist groups, which are backed by Saudi Arabia and Israel.
>The muslims that Israel fights are groups like Hezbollah, which are merely defending their own country, and who have Christians in their ranks and defend Christians and celebrate Christmas.
>Israel has historically supported Islamist groups. When Israel took over Gaza in 1967 the number of mosques doubled and they introduced islamist groups to combat the nationalist groups. Israel has historically supported the Muslim brotherhood and today supports ISIS and Saudi Arabia because they fight Arab nationalist groups, who are not so different to European nationalists.
>Israel opposes all forms of non-European nationalism, and supports all forms of degenerate internationalism whether it be communism or islamism. The Islamist groups destroying Europe today are enemies of the Arab Nationalists that fight Israel, and are funded and supported by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and Israel.

Burn it. Now.

h3h3productions

Satan.

>Israel opposes all forms of non-European nationalism

meant to say israel opposes all forms of non-jewish nationalism.

a satan country which must be destroyed

>bill_whittle_defends_israel.jpg

Palestine ironically

Based Assad.

Sheriff star

hes alright. Pretty funny how he called out that holocaust denier and then all the stormshills on here got butthurt at him

How much I hate hating the world I love.

All of the people I've ever met in my entire life who scream about how evil Christianity is,how evil Christians are, and how much they hate Jesus.

But how lovely Jews are, how they absolutely do no wrong, and how the poor Jews are always the victims.

Not realizing how the Jews are behind it all, and instead attack as to what appears to be the most dominant and strong, just like they attack white, heterosexual men for anything and everything.

Keep rocking on you glorious motherfucker.

BUILD WALL

sure

Is that Rothchilds coat of arm?

we keep saving you for some reason.

Galil-chan

XD

It is desu

How do Rothchilds love Israel? Israel is poor.

The most NatSoc country you can get in 2016. I defend the idea of a Jewish ethnostate, i think Europe should follow the path.

They're sketchy and were involved in its creation. Apparently the star of David was chosen over a menorah because of them but that's just hearsay.

But why do people say Israel runs the world when it's a shithole. If I was rich like the Jewchilds I'd rather live in America or even Brazil than Israel.

I don't know, not much, why the hell should it make all sorts of shit come to my mind?

Though it sure does look a lot like this!

>why do people say Israel runs the world
Because they care more about the conspiracy they believe than reality IMO. I don't buy into that suff, but the Rothschilds are very influential and shady people which is why the flag makes me think of them.

MIddle of nowhere

It looks like there's a star of david in the center. That's pretty racist

Freedom in the Middle East.

Strength. Standing up for yourself. Good guys. Also bagels and black coffee.

Parasitism
Backstabbers
Infiltrators

Instigators
War criminals
Murderers

Two-faced
Hypocrites

Massive Muslim butthurt

Saboteurs
Invaders
Destabilizers