Umm poltards?

umm poltards?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to siberia!

Go back to Ireland!

"Glad I won't end up like you."

Another shitskin bites the dust!

GO BACK TO THE LIQUOR CABINET

We asked. There will be a time when we stop asking and its to late for you to go back.

Just more bodies for the fires.

"Go back to your reserve, and be glad we let you have one."

Well there's really nothing wrong with native americans. They suck but in small numbers they can't really do anything.

are they abos or intelligent

Go back to asia

go back to drinking

like*

this

Go back to your reservation and continue to not pay taxes to your state government

Pretty sure native Americans lost their land the same way they got it, trough war. And they did "sell/trade" a lot of it for some random junk.

To put it in perspective, if you sell your goat to your neighbor, you are not allowed to demand it back for sexual intercourse at a later date just because you were it's previous owner.

i'm native with 1/4 blood but my skin is white.

>mfw nobody gives a fuck about mixed people
>mfw natives are completely under the radar

as intelligent as turks, 90

umm turkroach

Go back to Mongolia

You suck at analogies you goatfucking scum

In America, because you had the brains to wipe them out. You cant escape natives up here, they are everywhere, and their bitching never ceases

S H I N Y B E A D S
H
I
N
Y

B
E
A
D
S

Go back to the sewer

go back to china

>mfw smithsonian destroys evidence of a race of giants native to this land that were killed by Injuns
>mfw will never tell a native to fuck off back to siberia you genocidal warmonger

I knew some chick who got a quarter million for being an 8th of some prairie nigger tribe.

HAHAHAHA

>Go back across the Bering Strait!

a) roach
b) The correct answer: Back into your private cage fucking gambler.

Native American here, John Redcorn-tier redskin.
Niggers get out, illegals get out, faggot Canadians get out.

Go back to the reservation!

I'm going back to Constantinople.

"Sup bro"

hoho!

Fuck off turkroach

S I B E R I A
I
B
E
R
I
A

>5 to 50%

lmao

>no poo in loo edit

This is good

This is a spicy meme

>yeah, being invaded by blacks/mexicans/etc is JUST AS BAD as how we commited genocide against the native americans. No one should want that to happen again, better not let anyone else in.

thank you for putting my thoughts so eloquently

Go back to Asia. We won get over it.

go back to europe

underrated kek

fpbp

Cross that land bridge and go home. If the land was so dear to them, should have fought harder.

Top irk m8

by the way, I'm almost sure I've seen a vid somewhere of Native Americans saying basically that (although I can't remember for the life of me where).

Either way, someone should really just go interview some Native Americans and ask them what they think about yet another wave of millions of migrants coming in. I'm sure that the results would surprise most liberals.

Natives hate anyone who is not part of their tribe, this includes other natives.

the solutheran hypothesis is not supported by any mainstream anthropologist or genetic evidence.

Umm... It's too late for that now.

That's complete bullshit. Europeans were here after the natives.

Fuck off, we`re full.

Proofs?

>Remember when America was colonized by immigrants who slaughtered the native americans?
>Bet you feel foolish about not wanting immigrants now, huh?

check these fucking dubs

The Vikings wrote about natives being in Vinland (modern Newfoundland).

Top fucking lel lad, you just made me cock rock hard

FPBP, remember the Clovis people.

ok

That was about 1000 years ago hombre

the image is claiming yuropeens came across 20000~ years ago during the last ice age

Vinland was 1000 AD, about 29,000 years after natives crossed into America

gb2 ur reserve

>tfw Alaska
>live in a city founded and built by russians and populated by scandinavians
>constant bitching about muh native heritage
Just end my life senpai

no you arent

hivemind response is proper response

there's nothing inherently wrong with them, but like pretty much every single group of people that has been fucked up by a larger, more technologically advanced group of people, there are a lot of issues with poverty, addiction and mental health.

Fuck off, jidf.

Conquered peoples.
They only exist because we allow them to.

what else do you use siberia for dmitri? Nukes?
Oh wait no you "Test" them on Kazakhstan lol

you guys know that didn't actually happen, right?
if you just walk into somebody's house, give them ten dollars and then murder them for not leaving fast enough, you didn't really buy their house.

Conquest vs colonization? What's your point?

Did they actually sell their house to me for $10? If so, I would expect them to be out when I say so, seeing as I own their fucking house and all

:)

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Go back to East Asia

No. We're full.

Put them in Fukushima. WE DEMAND IT!

>Radioactive Refugees.

America - land of can, shouldn't, but oh well, here we go.

>and of can, shouldn't, but oh well, here we go.

Hey wait a minute now.... That list is missing Demiguy, Neutrosis, and Agender version 2.. It needs to be updated.

>That list is missing Demiguy, Neutrosis, and Agender version 2

They got put in the gender blender and made into gender fluid.