What does pol think of gender neutral bathrooms?

what does pol think of gender neutral bathrooms?

I'm trying to think how my dick would possibly fit in that cage

Nobody monitors who goes into what bathroom, and bathrooms have stalls.

The entire issue is completely asinine and politicized well beyond reason.

Your dick would probably fit between the bars rofl

A decent idea for small places (i.e. tiny restaurants and bars) but idiotic for huge ones like malls and schools. Its always better to have separated bathrooms.

Also, shit cage. Get one with a tube instead of these rigs to avoid hurting the sub's dick when he tries to get hard.

it's too small

Gender neutral bathrooms are like Communism: a great idea on paper, but horrible in real life.

Philosophically, I have no problem with a gender neutral bathroom, because 99.9% of people in bathrooms are just trying to take a shit, and I don't really care about the gender of the person taking a shit next to me.

But realistically, this is terrible. I do not want to share a bathroom with women. The stories I hear from my wife and female friends is that women are fucking DISGUSTING behind closed doors. There's just period blood all over the place, and piss and shit all over the floors and toilet seats because bitches try to be dainty and "hover" over the seat instead of sitting on it.

I'm more worried about the lines for the bathroom. I'm assuming gender neutral bathrooms wouldn't have urinals.

I'll be honest, I make deliveries for a living, if I go into a place and the Men's bathroom is occupied I'll just use the women's instead. I don't have time to sit around and wait for some dude to finish his morning shit.

I've never once encountered a problem, if I'm walking out of the women's bathroom and a lady is waiting outside I'm like "Sorry, Mens was occupied, had to piss." and move along.

Where all this crazy bathroom shit came from I have no idea.

>posts a kink fetish item in a thread about mentally ill people
man, fuck this shit. why can't we ever realize that there are multiple levels of degeneracy and that blurring the lines weakens the truth about the problems that each form bring?

if you get a morning wood with this, will you DIE?

it would be very painful

What is not to like? Every single of those issues will hit the people who comes up with them. I have no problem going to neutral bathroom and pissing on everything, with migrants raping women and smacking homos back to the closet, with companies who decrease their productivity with affirmative hires, with trans mutilating themselves, taking shitload of cancer inducing pills and killing themselves.

people fucking make that shit just think of that shit someone actually takes there fucking time to form all of that shit

They're an inevitability at this point

>tfw no qt gf with a talent
just kill me rn tbqhwyfampai

Single-occupant bathrooms should always be gender-neutral, because that's more efficient.

Multiple-person bathrooms shouldn't.

why dont people who want to use those just use the disabled toilet? I do it already for more privacy lmao

cockcage cutting off the blood supply to your brain?

Don't be a bigot

forget about the degeneracy and molestation, this is exactly what i worry about.

i was at the beach today and there were very few bathrooms. Maybe one restroom building per mile of beach. Four bathrooms, all male or female.

The line was really long and moved so slowly because women had the same access. If it were 2 and 2 bathrooms with two separate lines, i would've been in and out in ten minutes. instead I waited for ten and then decided to change in my friend's car.

>what does pol think of gender neutral bathrooms?
They already existed before any of this tranny gay identity nonsense, they're meaningless.

I don't understand the desire to be locked up in chastity at all though.

Whoever made that doesn't understand how a penis/balls work

It's easy to fuck.

If it's all stalls with the sides and doors ceiling to floor I don't see why it would be a big deal desu it would just be a line of typical gender neutral one person toilets you see everywhere else except now with the dryers, taps etc. outside of it. if anything this is the most efficient way to have toilets.

If it's a typical stall scenario where you can peak over the top if you wanted I could see an issue though but making the doors and walls ceiling to floor isn't difficult.

Ayy lmao btfo

I think that a man trying to present himself as a woman is committing an act of deception which shouldn't be tolerated to begin with.

Transsexualism is the delusion of being one sex in the body of the other. The idea that it's best for the sufferer to encourage them act out their delusions, and have the people around them also pretend the delusion is the truth, is deeply questionable, even if your only concern is that one person.

However, it's clearly not best for society at large to reorganize all of it for the convenience of this tiny minority of delusional people.

It's awkward for a man in a dress, who is passing himself off as a woman, to have to choose between the men's room and the ladies' room. The solution is to not have men in dresses passing themselves off as women.

When did everyone go crazy?

Some guys sit in women's bathrooms with the stall doors open.

It's 2016, we're told, and must get used to this.