What do you think of the inhabitants of Greece racially?

What do you think of the inhabitants of Greece racially?

Other urls found in this thread:

twistedsifter.com/2014/11/2200-year-old-mosaics-discovered-in-ancient-greek-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turk bastards claiming to a still be the Greeks of old..

no evidence of this at all

twistedsifter.com/2014/11/2200-year-old-mosaics-discovered-in-ancient-greek-city/

See plenty of youth looking like this. Of course I cannot claim that we retain the numbers we held in ancient Greece but if we exist, that's something.

i like them. I would fight for greece as i would fight for scandinavia, central europe, spain and hungary.

Godspeed

Mostly turkish rape babies?

Real Greeks are blonde.

Nah. The Greece was nordic meme die a long time ago. Refer to the above link also the countless other depictions that show Greeks were portrayed olive tanned and brown/dark brown

The blonde element in Greece was small (like it is today) but it existed although it wasn't the kind of blonde you'll find in Germany or Sweden, it mostly inclined to dark blonde.

In actuality, Nordics and Mediterraneans are pretty similar races, the Nords have sharper features though, are blonder and have higher foreheads. These phenotypic differences reflect changes in each race's character too.

Anyway, to say that people of mixed race don't exist in Greece of today would be a lie, however to say that the carriers of the ancient Hellenic genotype and phenotype have eclipsed is also a lie. You'll find them mostly in middle class and they are usually educated, civilized youth. My country and the rest of Europe needs to wake up.

test

brown/dark brown hair*

I really resent the Greeks are Turks meme

I've been to both countries. and if anything, it seemed that there were more people of obvious Greek ancestry in Turkey than there were Muds in Greece

Greeks are christian Turks.

I know because i've been to greece and every single greek i saw was darker than me

Greeks are legit white unless you are an extreme nordic supremacist !

>racially
>island in the middle of the roman pond
>thousands of years of bullshit

give me a fucking break

>to be so delusional as to believe you weren't cockstabbed by Turks for 600 years
>to be so delusional as to believe you aren't the darkest being in balkans aside from gypsy countries like Bulgaria and Romania
>to be so delusional as to believe you aren't the rightful clay of your Turkish masters
>to be so delusional as to be Orthodox instead of your rightful heritage of Hanafi Muslim
>to be so delusional as to stay in EU instead of being annexed by your Turkish progenitors

Sad era, this.

Eh, my gf from Athens has sandy blonde hair and pale skin for what it's worth

Greeks refuse to acknowledge that they are just turks in denial. Sad!

Well if they all looked like this, I honestly can't complain. Very handsome.

But I know the truth. Choke on your grapes and your economy.

Keep it up roaches. A simple trip over here will convince anyone that what I have posted in this thread is true. Also, the original turanic element (The real turks) is a small minority in turkey, you are mostly armenoid scum racially, sadly this racial type exists in Greece but it's a small percentage and we Mediterraneans don't associate ourselves with them.

Mongrelized, negrified subhumans. Nearly indistinguishable from Turks.

>weren't cockstabbed by Turks

You mean the few thousand mongoloid settlers from central Asian? """Turks"""" don't exist they are Greek Arab Armenian Jew mongrels. Besides there is literally no evidence of Turkic Asian addmixture in any Greek population

Every retard who thinks greeks are white should just look at these two pics.

Greeks should stop being Christian Turks and just accept that they are our lost cuck brother

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with race, especially when it comes to details such as differences among Europeans?

>. Refer to the above link also the countless other depictions that show Greeks were portrayed olive tanned and brown/dark brown

but they're all pale white in the mosaics except the guy, and he's not olive, more pink