>I>IV>IV>II

1>4>3>2

Agreed.

Fuck, meant 1, 4=3, 2

unlucky to both make that mistake and get triple sixes

This.

1>2=3=4

Perfect.

Anybody who places 2 higher than that is blinded by nostalgia from watching it when they were 8

I>III>>II>>>World

same, but replace 2 with 4

1>2>4>3

TLW is greatly underrated. I loved Jurassic Park threads we were making before JW where we basically reached this consensus.

4>1>3>2

The first one isnt as good as everyone remembers, and 4 wasnt as bad as everyone said it was. Muh product placement

Book(s) > Movies

MULDOON WITH A FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER

The first book has more action than the first movie but that doesn't make it better. The best scene unused JP were filmed for the sequels so I don't care anyway.
The best scenes in the book were in the laboratory with everyone discussing scientific matters but the climax is vastly inferior to the movie version.

power gap

who gives a fuck about the others

Was it Crichton-kino?

>Congo the book: The Movie: The Video Game

Jesus

Its pretty fucking good

This

These 3 lovers defend this

JP>JW

It was literally a dream

The "dream vision" is a pretty lowly narrative device.

2>4>3>1

1 sucked

What was so bad about 2 to make it everyone's least favorite?

>shitty casting
>shitty animal rights message
>dinosaurs went from smart, thinking predators into retarded cartoon level annoyances
HEY YOU
>that dumbass T-Rex city destruction ending

They blame two seconds of dino gymnastics, also black daughter

Literally just one scene. Obviously the first one is much better than the second but TLW is better than JPIII by about as much.
JPIII feels like a direct to dvd movie or a two parter of some tv show from early 2000s.

TLW has some great dinosaur sequences, even better score and atmosphere of a classical adventure movie like the original Lost World from 1925. Also memorable characters (especially Tembo), scenes and even technical elements like props and equipment which is all a given in a Spielberg movie especially made in the 90s when things on screen could still be real. And despite the main message being somewhat clumsy I like how the antagonists also have a point treating these animals as non-natural.

Also that long grass sequence. Raptors in TLW were not a disappointment

>Raptors in TLW were not a disappointment
They only killed one guy. And it was private pyle

The Lost World. Where they killed all but 5 people on the island.