Hi...

>Hi. I'm Bill Nye and I'm here to save the world by telling you if you don't vote for globalist leftist political parties you are a science denier who is killing the planet. Also race doesn't exist. Now where do I pick up my bag of shekels?

>really, really like Bill Nye
>pay 15 shekels a month for Netflix
>want to be convinced that climate change is important
>have no desire to watch this drivel

It's too bad. I was excited when he first announced it, but then I saw the cast.

>I can't argue with scientific facts so I am just going to attack his political views

Why can't people hate leftists and still believe in basic science? It shouldn't be that hard.

Well if you hate leftists you are a climate denier and probably believe the earth is flat.

Apart from denying race(?) he's totally right and maybe I should give this a watch

what scientific facts

>bring up competing facts

THOSE AREN'T FACTS WHY DO YOU HATE SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

scientific "facts"

you're not too familiar with science are you

Because what he preaches is politics, not science. Also he's a fucking engineer.

>(((science)))

You mean (((facts))).

Race denial isn't science, it's "technically correct" semantic douchery at best and more commonly just wrong outright insanity.

>Hi, I'm Bill Nye and I'm legally not allowed to call myself "Bill Nye the Science Guy" which is the only name you really know me by.
>I'm a children's entertainer who's only a mechanical engineer by trade but I'm going to tell you why leftist politics are somehow superior.

this guy is a pop science icon. why on earth would anyone take him seriously on such topics?

So how do the genes that are directly mapped to specific races work?

Bill Nye the B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Guy

>who's only a mechanical engineer by trade
that's only funny when it's a Black Science Man thread.

Bill Nye is much more of a scientist than him, even if he only is the guy who helps design intricate mechanics on spacecraft.

>I'm from /r/The_Donald and I'm posting on Sup Forums!

>if you don't follow the leftist agenda you're a redditor

I feel more reddit emanating from u tbhf

Is this some kind of bait?
Do you think everything is in doubt and there aren't certainties?

Scientists have a lot of general consensus on a lot of things.

Science is faith-based.

Nazi detected

no, i think there are theorems and laws believed to be between 99.99999999...% certain with hordes of mathematical and physical evidence, which were helpfully used in real-world applications providing real-world results...

...which are more rapidly debunked and thrown out than one would think as more viable scientific explanations come in to play

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...% =/= "fact"

>Got a BS in Mechanical Engineering
>Worked in training films for Boeing
>Got constantly rejected by NASA
>Play a scientist in a kids tv show
>Millennials now regard him as the most intelligent scientist of our generation
>Said there is no such thing as race

At least Sagan had more integrity

I'm really enjoying Sup Forums today, it's like every poster decided to call everything reddit. Like I genuinely enjoy this, better to just call everything and everyone reddit than to contribute to non-discussions.

fuck off with this wrongthink

The only difference between liberals and conservatives when it comes to climate change is that at least conservatives don't pretend to care. Liberals just whine about the world getting hotter but don't do anything about it. If it's as serious as they believe it to be, they should all stop eating meat, buying things, and driving. You don't need the government to order you to do those things.

But guess what? They like the lifestyle the pollution grants them, so they won't do it.

reddit

>>I can't distinguish between scientific fact, and scientists pushing a political agenda for grant money, so I am just going to attack his political views