Norway always scores best on maps

>most white
>tallest
>most germanic
>blondest

feels good desu senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mJuEJWv7Zk
scb.se/hitta-statistik/statistik-efter-amne/befolkning/befolkningens-sammansattning/befolkningsstatistik/
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/News-archive/News-archive-2017/2017-03-06-Increased-refugee-quota-with-a-focus-on-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their men get raped by somalis
>T. Top cucks

Why did you use an image that makes us look retarded?

why are they hapas

That was sweden.

Ok it wasn't. Fug.

Well at least you got Breivik

hope you get all the whiteboi fetishists i guess?

>breivik
>varg
why are norwegians always madmen?

>tallest
>shortest northern european country

Finns are more patriotic

youtube.com/watch?v=9mJuEJWv7Zk

>blondest
>Finns and we are blonder

That's inaccurate. We are 180, Norwegian sources would confirm, we have measured male adults for 70 years.
I hate fake sources on Sup Forums so much.

>most germanic

We are more germanic

>daily reminder

Bergen is not part of Norway

>most white

Poland or Finland

Bergen is our capital desu.

You are not anymore since at least 20% of Swedes are immigrants nowadays.

Too many slanted eyes.

With over half of them being fucking Finns, Poles and other northern Europeans

The number of people born in Finland is decreasing, nowadays there are more Syrians in Sweden than Finns, 2nd and 3rd gen Finns are mostly mixed.

No it isn't, we have 200-250k Syrians and a middle eastern population of 6-8% in total. Our black population is 1-2%. The rest are literally swedes and other northern europeans. Stop reading Sup Forums shit.

>tallest
lol'd

10% of non-Europeans is pretty fucking much taking into account that they're younger than native Swedes and tens of thousands more move to Sweden every year.

These figures are deceiving because immigrants are overrepresented among younger generations and Swedes in the older ones.

In 2016 13% of Swedes were born, or their father was born in the Middle East, Africa or former Yugoslavia. Only 69% are native Swedes anymore, and 3rd gen immigrants are included this number.

>tens of thousands more move to Sweden every year.

This isn't 2014 lmao, our borders have much tougher since early 2016 on who's able to get in here and tens of thousands of people are already planned to get kicked out.

But it's true immigrants are underrepresented in the younger generation but the it's still WAY too little have any greater effect of the demographics. We're are talking -+5% here. I'm not saying Sweden is purely white but it's delusional to think it will change the whole demographic radically.

Can you actually give me source instead of a badly made pie chart?

>over represented*

That's a list made by a Brazilian obsessed with Europe. That's why he put Finland first, we hear even on TV that Finns are the blondest.

>portuguese clay

I heard on the radio a quote from one of our politicians that Bergen should be pulled down to the mediterranean where it belongs because the politicians in that city only fights and argues over things instead of have something done.

I keked

>Can you actually give me source instead of a badly made pie chart?
scb.se/hitta-statistik/statistik-efter-amne/befolkning/befolkningens-sammansattning/befolkningsstatistik/

>This isn't 2014 lmao, our borders have much tougher since early 2016...

Last year you took in 23 00 asylum seekers +

migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/News-archive/News-archive-2017/2017-03-06-Increased-refugee-quota-with-a-focus-on-Syria.html

why do nordics dress like retards? American tier dress sense

*23 000

Why do they look asian-ish?

they dont

I thought it's a Finnish bread just by looking at the pic, desü.

>germanic
we are celtic

cherrypicked picture and only few of them truly look asiatic. all nordics have some asian admixture, with us finns having the most for obvious reasons so it's expected to see some asiatic looking people here and there

>we are celtic

we WAS celtic, but some guys from this place didn't agree with the scientist so I guess we are back to what ever we was.

norwegians are finns in denial
the sooner they accept this (and give us mountain and access to oljefondet) the better off they will be!

lies, we descend from the noble gaels

>we have 200-250k Syrians

>most white
>most germanic
>blondest
Is this supposed to be good?
And even tallest is meh, tall people die early

Many of you are quite Finno-Ugric

You guys look Mongolian wtf

How fucking dull can one get, jesus.

If someone told me those guys were Russian i would believe it.