You reserved your seats ahead of a time like an intelligent person, user...

You reserved your seats ahead of a time like an intelligent person, user? You don't really want to fight for a seat with teenagers and homely mothers right?

You mean so you can have to ask a bunch of people to move because you reserved your seat? Nobody considers that a real thing, they're going to laugh at you and you'll look like an ass.

The theater I go to only does reserved seating so yeah those dumbfuck yokels are going to move if they're asked.

murrika most suck

Who here /smalltown/? This ain't even a problem for me.

t. ameritard

Here in Europe you won't even think about sitting wherever because everyone has assigned seats with the tickets.
I pick my kino at home, reserve my seats (for free), get the tickets 2 minutes before it starts and go watch the movie in my perfect seats without any hassle or time wasting beforehand.

I don't see why would anyone have it any other way.

>ameritard

Half the theaters in my city have reserved seating dipshit, you aren't special or superior to America.

AMC in 'murica is pushing reserved seats and it's great.

This. All the local theaters switched to large recliners and reserved seats.

And the raised ticket price keeps poor people out. It's great

But you clearly expressed that "nobody considers that a real thing" and even if you reserve a ticket it would be rude of you to ask them to move seats, which sounds quite moronic and sad tbqh.

Just because you're covering for your lack of self-confidence in talking to people doesn't mean that anyone is stupid for asking others to follow basic fucking public etiquette.

>you

I don't see how you could be so stupid to not tell by context clues I was another person

>when your reserved seat has shit smeared on it and the kinoguard won't let you change

>Go to Europe
>Sit down in a nice seat
>Some limp wristed European "man" comes up to me
>Says something in Arabic
>Ignore him, watch the movie

>go to America
>get shot

>tfw the theater is nearly empty so you can ignore your reservation and go wherever the fuck you want

This guy had a reserved seat but the seat itself and the surrounding area was taken by a group of teens and when he meekly told them to move they laughed at him and he's such a pussy he went to a different seat and had a miserable time.

My local AMC has these same seats. At first I thought they were fucking awesome but after going to a bunch of movies I realized I actually really dont like them at all.

I find them to be really uncomfortable after a while. They offer no lower back support, and I feel like I spend more time messing with the adjustments than watching the movie.Also,
because they're leather, they get hot. When I get up after the movie my whole back feels gross and sweaty.

Anyway, tits and ass are great of course, but I think a nice pair of legs can't be beat.

Allright kids.. slide over. They say no.
> proceed to dump my one gallon medium sized soda in them. My bad.
> sit somewhere else.
If I can't have that seat, noone can.

>When I get up after the movie my whole back feels gross and sweaty

How fucking fat are you? Are you taking your shirt off when you watch the movie? What the fuck is wrong with you.

>going to a chain theater

My local theater, not for profit, has some screens with as few as 40 seats. If you go during the day they will have 10 people max in the theater. So much better than garbage like regal. Just grab a beer and relax

>My local theater
No one is ever impressed by the fact that you go to a shitty local theater to see dreck movies

FOLLOW THE FUCKIN RULES user

Nothing gets homley mothers wetter than fighting for pointless things.

Could've anticipated that reply. If anything I'm actually underweight. My point was the fucking plush leather seats get hot. You dont have to be a fatass to get sweaty you know.