MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS Adds Iwan Rheon

>Iwan Rheon ("Game of Thrones") has joined the cast of MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS as the lead character Maximus, "an intelligent, charming and articulate Inhuman that is fiercely devoted to the people of Attilan, especially his brother, the King — though he harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself."

>MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS is being developed by Scott Buck and is a co-production between ABC and IMAX with "movie-level" CGI. A condensed movie lenght version of the first two episodes will have a limited nationwide release in IMAX theaters for the duration of one week ahead of the series premiere in the fall of 2017.

comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/marvel-and-abcs-the-inhumans-casts-former-game-of-thrones-actor-iwan-a149127

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv_nBEgwCaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"an intelligent, charming and articulate Inhuman

they left out with a wicked sense of humor.

>discount X-Men

>inhumans

Nobody likes these fucks, why even bother adapting it to television?

I like Blackedagon mate

damn, literally perfect casting

>co-production between ABC and IMAX
>ABC
dropped

>with "movie-level" CGI

ABC is Disney.

Meh, it's a good casting at least.

The only good thing that can come out of this Inhumans series is Black Bolt showing the MCU what actual power looks like.

Bet he gets a power adjustment way down.

Played by Tom Hardy. Mhmmmm *city explodes*

Did someone say black bolt?

Although Rheon is the first actor to officially join the show, the casting for three other characters has previously been leaked, although without official confirmation.

MEDUSA (Elysia Rotaru)

>The queen of the Inhumans. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband Blackbolt, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it.

CRYSTAL (Eliana Jones)

>Medusa's younger sister. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, but also deeply devoted to her family, Crystal yearns to explore the world beyond the walls of Attilan.

>little more than Black Bolt's mouthpiece
>"An elegant and intelligent advisor"

I am laffin

GORGON (Owen Harn)

>Blackbolt's cousin. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment, for better or worse.

I'm watching this series for Blackbolt alone.

Who's gonna play my nigga Blackbolt? I read very little about them in my couple of years as a disgusting comic book reader but i remember he was p nice

The remaining roles that haven't been cast yet.

>BLACKBOLT I The king of the Inhumans. He can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance.

>KARNAK I Blackbolt's cousin. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor.

>TRITON I Karnak's brother and Blackbolt's cousin. Supremely athletic and the ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.

>Elysia Rotaru
>those tits

I'll watch it

just give it to cuckflix

joe johnston is a terrible director holy shit

kek

>Inhumans

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

O NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are they tying Agents of Crap into this?

They're gonna make Black Bolt BLACK
This girl gonna get BLACKED

Man, I wish Hollywood wouldn't keep doing this shit of taking the current popular actors and thrusting them into everything.

Well, I won't complain as he's actually a good actor this time.

He won't say a single word all series

>Are they tying Agents of Crap into this?
no it is completely separate from that garbage thankfully.

>They're gonna make Black Bolt BLACK

Nope.

>ABC
A
Big
Cock

>fiercely devoted to the people of Attilan, especially his brother, the King — though he harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself."

Um... So they're remaking Thor with a bunch of girls whos eyes are a foot apart?

I fucking love Rheon´s Music tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv_nBEgwCaw

you are pretty much correct. even in the comics (until recently), maxiums was the fantastic four's loki

That's actually perfect. I'd be hyped if this wasn't network.