ITT we trigger americans

Lets get this started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8XmHbf0Sk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war#Wars_ranked_by_total_number_of_American_military_deaths
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice thread mexibro

Trigger all you want. We're still number one and will be for a very long time.

>Be American
>Lose in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Muslim population is growing rapidly
>Cuck soldiers kill themselves everyday
>Iraqi and Afghan birthrates are still sky high and the replacement rate is hire than any casualty rate afflicted

Fuck, man... I'm fucking triggered alright. Might be because I'm in the National Guard, but this shit right here I almost feel like volunteering

Damn you would think you'd be nicer considering your border hopping ass wants to get here instead of getting your head chopped off but hey, that's why we need the wall Paco.

Lol a roach trying to argue that America is a shithole. kys my man.

those aren't American troops

here, have more

>mfw trump elected
>mfw JSOC conducting operations in Turkey very soon

This place is getting too degenerate as time goes on.

>dead arab baby threads
>dead American servicemen threads

>ITT Sand niggers and sand nigger admirers

You will all die, God willing.

I don't see you mexican intellectuals doing much of anything, aside from crossing over here and earning a buck or two cause it turns into 2 million pesos at this point.
3rd world country talking shit about a super power smdh familia.

i'm waiting for this in my entire life. i don't wanna die until i kill a filthy american soldier. that is my life purpose

You are the same faggot posting the same pictires every time a thread like this is made.you need to get a life

Trump won't get elected

keep doing what you're doing

>mfw amerifat "veterans" kill themselves by the hundreds every day

Your role in WW2 was like 5%

sağol

Nah, no matter what happen American always have better k/d ratio it seem

That's what the all say, until an ODA is kicking down your door and double tapping you.

>1 post by this ID
>The other guy is a Turkroach

Can't wait for Trump to off NATO

>"veterans" kill themselves by the hundreds every day
where do you even get this ridiculous notion? are you really this retarded?

>be roach
>get sprayed with Raid
Such is life in Turkey

Says the pansy country that took the easiest beachheads in Overload

your "soldiers" can only kill us with their drones. you suck in ground battlles.
your army can't fight like a man

War zones and dead fellow soldiers trigger Americans... but not in the way you think it does.

They are warmongering. They love this shit.

Delete this

>yfw 100 rangers raid your nest

>be ameriroach
>get shot

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN DARK THIRTY BITCHES

Australia brings the only decent bantz ITT

I always enjoy seeing the little roaches do their war dances and psyche themselves up. Go on children, don't be shy.

It's amusing that you hate us and that we are seized by a fundamental indifference to you.

It's always Turkey and Mexico.

I have grown to hate you.

Americans can't be roaches tho.

I shouldn't have expected much of a comeback from a country named after a retarded bird

>Implying anyone cares about those faggots that signed up to kill themselves

who cares faggot? you just a useless amerifat.
your hate doesn't change anything

90% of these aren't even American lol, keep resorting to GIFs from 2005 turkscum.

>Be Turkroach
>Cuck soldiers get bagged
>chimp out and make faggy wish fulfillment movie to escape butthurt

ITT: Jealous shitskins

that's an arab you dumb turk

because the army isn't a single man, so they can't fight like a single man. Everyone in the world knows our name, They know our flag. They know who WE are. Nobody cares about you or your garbage country. Your inability to do anything other than post pictures of dead Americans that even in your society that you are a reject with no social life or job...Why else would you be here?
Enjoy the picture, it's one of many that I have.

what the fuck

ITT: future drone targets

Hope you have a nice Eid, moslems. It'll be your last.

>Think that this would trigger anyone

>Millions of sandniggers dead
vs
>Max 15K americans and other soldiers dead

Go back to mongolia

This man probably thought the same thing... Until he was snatched up into the night.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8XmHbf0Sk0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war#Wars_ranked_by_total_number_of_American_military_deaths

We literally lost proportionally more people fighting natives with bows and arrows than you goatfuckers.

whatever

You fucking turk piece of shit, I really hope you die under mortar fire. Don't worry, the happening is coming soon and me and my buddies will destroy you and your kind.

The biggest wars are always about ideology, and there aren't any two further extremes such as the western way of life and the Islam one.

Can you be anymore cucked than to have your entire existence revolve around the country you envy?

>Argentinian making comments about a country having primarily black inhabitants

you can only kill me with mortar fire,. i'm looking your rangers to fight me like a man.

Fucking Turks man.
Every day I feel more strongly that the U.S.should support the foundation of a Kurdish state.
The Kurds deserve it and also to punish the Turks.

You're just butmad we didn't give you guys a Pinochet.

ITT:ameriroach tears

>be a turkroach
>get blown up

lmaoing at roaches right now

Happy 4th bros. Feels good being the greatest. OOOH RA BABY! For every American soldier your faggot terrorist organization kills is 250 militants killed + civilian causalities. So keep the pain train going I dont give a fuck if your people die. It's a matter of time before we glass that shit hole anyway. Your days are numbered isis roach.

>"Us"

Trolling Sup Forums isn't high on the jihad list.

Mudslimes BTFO

So when are you marrying your cousin achmed?

Anything else you would like to add? Does your family know you do this? Have you no shame? Even in a garbage country as yours, you are still a social reject, banished from society to Sup Forums... You hate on Americans, yet you come to an American imageboard to do it? Are you retarded? How many friends do you have Ahmed? Do you know what a friend is? What about women? I doubt you know anything or have connections with anyone, as you have an entire collection of dead Americans...What's wrong goat fucker? Did an American kill someone you liked? Perhaps a friend in ISIS?
Pathetic. Keep posting trash you subhuman piece of trash. I know just as well as you do who the real fat slob is. :)

Who is ''us'' Turkroach?

Lol fucking saved.

>yfw posting this shit now a days will get your ass blasted to the moon in laws and rules

God I hate the new army, I wish women were never allowed in

i will marry with conservative american girl.
i'll move to america(CT) in 3 years.
how does that make you feel?

>thinking that we aren't destabilizing the Middle East on purpose in order to dissuade Russian/European/Asian forces from claiming a stake there

for real tho, we have Israel, which is basically an extension of the US military industrial complex, and we're forging ties with all the shitty theocracies sitting on top of oil.

all of this, plus the fact that our fracking industry forced Saudi Arabia, and other OPEC nations, to lower their major export to absurdly low value, we're completely playing the Middle East, as we always have been. so what if some scumbag princes have more money than they know what to do with?

it's all basically in our pocket, and until they declare independence and stop trading their most valuable commodity in our currency (which is unlikely to happen any time soon), it's really a non issue.

the dictators we like we'll keep, the ones we hate we'll kill, and let those religious nut bags we funded during the Cold War destroy what's left.

Just stop you silly faggot. The only things mudslimes can do Is plant shitty land mines. Mudslimes always engage from about 1000 yards out, they always miss almost everything they shoot at, they always die quick because they have no understanding of situational awareness. This Is why you fuck have been getting your shit pushed in for almost 300 years now, you suck at everything and think your garbage ass, "allah" faggot god is gonna win wars for you. Your entire existence Is meaningless.

>your army can't fight like a man

>send troops to iraq
>iraq surrenders in a day
>several years of sandnigger terrorist hiding behind women and children losing every engagement, with 99.9% of their kills comming from mines and blowing themselves up

>Post YFW you realize that at this very moment, on this, the holiest week of our patriotic freedoms, there are JSOC teams kicking down doors and killing terrorists.

One post by this ID

Go fuck yourself Mudslime.
Also, Trump will stop wars.
You think redpills want to be at war for 16 years? We want out and we want to stop the war campains. Our men are dying for the nwo and Isreal

>ODA
Who?