What's the best breakfast for an athlete???

What's the best breakfast for an athlete???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That hot sauce is disgusting. Not taste wise but the color of it is a disgusting green that doesn't look appealing at all. We have that over here as well.

joe rogan is such a meme

its joe rogans meme food posting

ugh, its healthy as fuck bro, what do you think i should use instead???

Crab legs

you’re fucking nothing if you don’t have an eggplant in your yard.

>6 fucking eggs

calm down there, 2-3 tops

test and whey.

>not gonna make it

you gotta eat big, smallson

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

So that's why he's fat as fuck

good post

>implying I eat m*at
Vegan here. Meat is murder.

>Slavs
No thanks you guys are just as bad when it comes to animals as niggers

georgi rogan pls

>

okay, soy boy

Raw eggs like Rocky.

>implying a liberal
You don’t even know what it means to be a true conservative when you have to share the piece of bread with your sister and her husband who live under the same carboard roof your grandfather stole.

Milk with cereal or some kind of fruit

>be a beta male
>have to share the piece of bread with your sister and her husband who live under the same carboard roof your grandfather stole

Eggs, eggs, & more eggs.

>be a soy boy numale
>have to share your bottle of Soylent(™)with your wife and her bull who live under the same cardboard cuckshed roof your friend DeShawn stole

everything looks healthy imho, but those eggs are way too fried, like what the fuck is he using, a camp fire?

that looks absolutely vile

frying with lard

t. low test cuck

>unironically shilling for the meat industry

/fit/ here,

you're all wrong. It's oats. All kinds of oats.

Oats with milk, oats with peanut butter, oats with milk and peanut butter. If oats aren't part of your breakfast you are nothing you're doing it wrong.

To reach peak performance?

>7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.
>8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.
>12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured vegies.
>3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.
>6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

>meat industry
>not having a family with a farm in the nearby village who raise pigs and cows for slaughter every year
>not eating homegrown, tasty steaks you whole life
fucking westerner betas, i swear

beef

I want to vomit.

comfort food, la

>7 eggs
Did Joe Rogan call an exorcist to clean his body and soul after he ate all of that crap on the plate?

He’s high as fuck all the time, of course he’s gonna forget to take them off the stove from time to time

/fit/ has some of the worst nutrition advice available on the World Wide Web.

>All those eggs
Enjoy your fipronil poisoning

What do you guys think his farts smell like? With this diet of jalapenos, eggs, avocado, and hot sauce they must be more potent than fucking chemical weapons.

thats only really happened in europe

eggs, of course

what about onions?

Shake: low fat quark, water, oats, flax seeds, pineapple/banana/grape/carrot/whateverthefuckyouwant juice

Eating breakfast is a waste of time

People who don't cook their eggs like to simulate the feeling of semen in & dripping from their mouths.

Are those eggs from "MY garden"?

What do you reckon his mic in his podcast studio smells like?

the onions need to be grilled more m8

>muh elk
>muh jelabeanos
>muh gannabis
sick of that faggot

Some penises and many dicks

>Eating breakfast is a waste of time
something seriously wrong with you if you dont enjoy eating breakfast foods in your robe on a crisp sunny morning. jesus christ

go to bed joe rogan

Pieces of shit like you

nothing better than waking up on a saturday, going for a nice early workout, coming home and making a nice healthy breakfast with eggs, oatmeal, fruit and some coffee/tea while watching oceans 11.

that looks fucking disgusting and absolutely delicious at the same time

Is it sad I know Joe Rogan ate this from the thumbnail?

There are varieties of bananas that pretty much taste like potatoes so that isn't too disgusting

Why is Joe Rogan such a tryhard? Is he overcompensating for something?

One or two bottles of beer while eating cereal and having a smoke.

Breakfast of Champions. I always have it.

Why is joe rogan famous? I only know he has a podcast.

Take your pick
>manlet
>bald
>closet homosexual
>less funny than his comedian friends
>worse fighter than his MMA friends

the correct answer is porridge, you meathead fucks

he's been on tv since the 90s.

he was on some shitty sitcom but he's probably most well known for fear factor and then the UFC

but now he's trying to be some kinda intellectual with his podcast

Never thought I'd agree with a Mexican, but this

I like the taste of jalapenos alot but they always ruin my day due to constant shitting later

OATS

Two eighteen-year-olds.

Or one 36-year-old. Rowr.

Pussy

Soy based vegan food

that breakfast is healthy. i have a stomach condition and can't eat solid food in the early morning. My second breakfast is an omelette on the weekend

there is something wrong with my stomach, but i can't change that. that shake only contains healthy stuff. my stomach's been that way since i was 21

pair the meal with jalapenos in it with some fiber like whole wheat bread, veggies like carrots or celery etc

PEDs.

Good morning /spuh/, time for breakfast

Conor's and Aldo's?

sitcom as pretty good for mainstream TV back then, actually.
pretty stellar cast, too:
Dave foley, rogan, phil hartman, andy dick, khandi alexander, stephen root, maura tierny - norm mcdonald was on a few times, too

Grass

Where is all this liquid coming from?

Ever tried poached eggs?

>diet Coke

Why is Joe such a fraud

this Bulgarian athlete knows the best desert after a breakfast
>inb4 go back to

>eating sweets for a breakfast
do people really do that?

good post

american "romanization"

How the fuck does this retard overcook his eggs so badly or just fuck them up in general? Its not even fucking hard, just drop a little butter on a nonstick pan and cook eggs covered on high for 3-4 minutes before sliding them off on a plate.

>all his eggs are blackened
Nigguh needs a new frying pan

hes using lard, it gets brownish when you heat it

An horse?

at least 6 scoops

t. polack
I approve this bulgarian meal

F