Norwegian woman seeks asylum in Poland: report

Okay Norway, explain yourself.

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/326414,Norwegian-woman-seeks-asylum-in-Poland-report

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Norwegian_Child_Welfare_Services#National_and_international_criticism
thelocal.no/20160606/barnevernet-bodnariu-couple-children-back
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
youtube.com/watch?v=N1UucuCQsRE
thelocal.no/20170215/norway-barnevernet-serious-warning-echr-human-rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i will explain
norway deems her unfit to be a parent

how comes americans are so wise?

Crazy woman doesn't want to let go of her child even when she's not capable of taking care of her.

common sense is the care to this blight

cure*

>m-muh ebil child protection services
shitty people who clearly can't take care of their kids getting all butthurt again. reminds me of the romanians who started screeching cause the child services deemed beating the shit out of your kids as bad parenting

Theres been a ton of fake news in slav media about norwegian child protection services. This article is just clickbait for slave.

What do you do with the children afterwards?

Why does Norway have such totalitarian child protective services?

human trafficking, selling slavic kids is norway's number one source of income after the oil

>Read the title
>Read the post
>Read the title in the pic
>Read the subtitle in the pic
>No new information
I fucking hate to read the same shit 4 times.

That's clever. Over here we just eat them

it was all true. norwegians kidnapped russian kids on a regular basis and made fake reports and "investigations" about their parents being abusive. they then sell those kids to rich people who were infertile but wanted kids. norwegians are evil incarnate. too bad those bastards are in nato

or maybe russians generally are shitty parents

I just assumed she's crazy or proven a bad parent and everyone in this thread seems to think so. Norway isn't a bad country, not worse than Poland at least. Think about it, I'm not even trying to make you look bad or anything, everyone is just poorer than fuckign Norway.

And then think about people who want to run away from Norway, of all place, what do you think is going on in their head?

that's not how it works

when you are living in norway "it's not all sun and roses" you don't think about how poor everyone else could be

honestly norway is not much better than other northern european countries, even worse since their price of living is so high and their infrastructure is the worst of the nordic countries

when you live somewhere you are not living in the rest of the world at the same time, what kind of thinking is that

Yeah I get it. But I'm not talking about the "rest of world." I'm talking only about where she currently is and where she might end up. (Polan) If you move to Poland, you WILL have to live in Poland, of course. and that's worse for your kids than Norway. If she can still think properly at least.

they will end up as orphans
and poland isn't that bad, it's not 1970

They actually do their jobs. Yes, against shitskins as well.

These degenerates always run out of the country and lie to the press. And Barnetvernet can't defend themselves in public.

Yet another case of Norwegian officials kidnapping children for no fucking reason. And this is supposedly the most developed country in the world? This is fascism in my eyes. I think Norway is pretty close to Sweden in terms of subhuman-ness

>muh feefees :(

Why are we not kidnapping German children? Or British children? Or American children? Why always Eastern Europe and Shitskinistan?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

oil niggggerzzzz

Taking away children from young families over the absurdest of reasons (like the kid having a loose tooth or some shit) has nothing to do with muh feefees you utter piece of filth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Norwegian_Child_Welfare_Services#National_and_international_criticism

You know you fucked up when even European human rights organizations talk about "state kidnapping"

>Tell me lies,
>Tell me sweet little lies.

thelocal.no/20160606/barnevernet-bodnariu-couple-children-back
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
youtube.com/watch?v=N1UucuCQsRE

Here's an idea: don't go to fucking Norway

if you dont like the way things are done here, dont come

>if you don't like the living conditions in North Korea just don't go there lmao
same argument
doesn't change the fact that Norway is fascist

>its somehow fascist that the state takes away the kids of people who should never have had them in the first place
i hear your wife yelling, hans, she wants you to prep the bull

It is time for the international community to boycott the fascist state of Norway.

thelocal.no/20170215/norway-barnevernet-serious-warning-echr-human-rights

We should just stop buying their oil & gas and let them rot in their own shit, this country has no right to exist. Literally worse than Sweden at this point. I'd even take Saudi Oil instead.

>Even neighbouring Sweden has expressed concern about Barnevernet.
>even Sweden
Holy shit.

Problem is that Barnevernet can't breach their confidentiality, so you'll only ever get the stories of the abusive parents in the public.

the kids are ours now

Come get them

I wish we were fascist

>it's a germanic country stealing aryan looking babies from slavs episode

They probably think that slavic children live in fucking mordor and them (norway) are some kind of safe haven.
In their eyes, they see themselves as if they were rescuing children from shitty lives in the eastern block

hol up, I thought this was just a meme, wtf is wrong with these people?

Slavoslav beat his kids again, tough luck.

As if the kids will end up in heaven after being taken away. a child will always have a special bond with a parent whether they get hit or their parent is a crackhead. Hitting your kids was the norm just a few decades ago, no one is going to have their life ruined from that, what will ruin someone's life is being taken from their parent at a very young age.

daily reminder that if u come here, we will take ur kids
beware of the eternal northman

Putting kids in Foster homes is hell.
Trust me I've lived the foster life for so long in my childhood.

Are you white?

How it was the experience?