1982, you're an American nuclear missileer and you get the order from the President to launch five missiles...

1982, you're an American nuclear missileer and you get the order from the President to launch five missiles, he also gives you the ability to pick which five enemy cities to target. Which ones do you choose?

1. Moscow, USSR
2. Hanoi, Vietnam
3. Bei'Jing China
4. Warsaw, Poland
5. Havana, Cuba

1. Tokyo
2. Seul
3. London
4. Mecca
5. Brasilia

1 nyc
2 la
3 dallas
4 florida
5 atlanta

China was a US ally (of sorts) in 1982 though.

>1982, you're an American nuclear missileer and you get the order from the President to launch five missiles, he also gives you the ability to pick which five enemy cities to target. Which ones do you choose?

Since this is 1982, I'm apparently playing a war sim on my TRS-80.

>nuking Poland
kys

1. California
2. Mexico city
3. Israel
4. Japan
5. The city where i live

1. Los angeles
2. New york
3. Beijing
4. Ankara
5. Mecca

>Warsaw, Poland
why though

Have you firgotten we were communist allies long time ago, Poland?

Did you know that Ronald Reagan didn't bother learning the procedure to order a nuclear missile launch until the fall of 1982, about 17 months into his administration? He reportedly found the idea of ordering Armageddon so horrifying that he preferred not to know.

For comparison, Kennedy had been fascinated by the idea of this and drilled for it studiously.

we were a satellite state, that's totally different than voluntarily allying with them

We would not have nuked Warsaw Pact cunts, China (ally _against_ the Soviet Union in the 80s) or Hanoi (nothing of any strategic importance there).

5 nukes to Washington DC.

>country takes over another
>forces them to take on retarded ideology
>they are "allied" with other retards
>fucking poland don't you remember we were allies at one point

Pingpong, North Korea.
Moscow, Russia.
Beijing, China.
Washington, USA.
Some terrorist shithole in the middle East.

1. Toronto
2. Toronto
3. The city in Ontario formerly known as York
4. Toronto
5. Toronto
Dishonourable mention: Vancouver

When Kennedy became president, US nuclear strategy actually did include glassing the Warsaw Pact countries but he quickly had that portion removed.

I send all 5 to this guys house and family's houses

Fidel Castro in the early 80s reportedly complained that Moscow were not tough enough on the US and proposed launching preemptive nuclear strikes. He quickly dropped the idea when the Soviets presented him with a map showing how nuclear fallout would drift onto Cuba.

kek

I don't.
Five of our largest nukes up into medium earth orbit.
They'll stay up there as a reminder to all of our enemies that we can detonate them and tell everyone to get fucked anytime we want.

1. Buenos Aires
2. Córdoba
3. Rosario
4. Mendoza
5. La Plata

FWIW World War III in the early 60s would have been a lot less destructive than the 80s because in Kennedy's time the Soviet Union was much weaker than the US militarily and ICBMs were unreliable. In the 80s, it would have pretty much been the end of civilization as we know it.

1) Jew York
2) the caliphate of London
3) Denmark because it's tiny enough to obliterate it
4) Oslo
5) Washington DC

Seul
NYC
Berlin
Paris
Mecca

I don't fire them. One nuke would devaste thousands of civilians and poison the nature. It's also a very unmanly way of having a battle, and a very overkill way to end a dispute. No honor involved. It should've stopped at longbows.

I dont support nor like communism, dumb burger, just reminding that they were military allies of USSR, even if they didnt really wanted to be ones

Poland et al were explicitly a no-go for US nuclear strikes because we considered them friendly cunts being forcibly occupied by Soviet tanks.

Seriously, the OP post sounds like the intro screen to some bad 80s computer game.

Can I have your nukes too, they're for a good cause (Toronto)?

Moscow
Beijing
Riyadh
Tehran
Brasilia

Ottawa, Mexico City, Havana, Berlin, Tokyo

All 5 on antactica because fuck penguins

1. Warsaw
2. Berlin
3. Moscow
4. Brussels
5. Luxembourg