This is racist according to libshits

>this is racist according to libshits

What's racist about Chinese throwing stars?

What's racist about Mongolian boomerangs?

ban assault throwing stars

What isn't racist to libshits?

Always seemed like odd weapons to me, if you aren't quite sure how it's sitting on your person you can easily cut yourself grabbing it, and I imagine even if it actually hits someone it doesn't do too much damage.

>SIX
>POINTED
>STARS

wtf i hate japan now

What's racist about Taiwanese tossing pentagrams?

Ninja were assassins so I imagine they were used to delay or impede rather than to kill people.

What's so racist about Filipino metal pancakes?

Don't fucking lie, you read that shit in your online Youtube ninja training. "I imagine.." hahahahahahah

But assassins don't delay and impede people, they kill them

What better way to delay or impede someone?

>pent
>clearly six sides
delete your account.

The Brits banned the world ninja and numchucks and forced the ninja turtles to be called hero turtles and michaelangelo to change his weapon to a rope

First thing a kid makes in metal shop class.

:^)

Jews fear the ninja.

>What could be more racist than a masked vigilante, running around killing people with a rope...

What's racist about Vietnamese destructo discs?

You need them to delay or impede pursuers while making your escape.

Most actual shuriken were straight knives.

What people don't really get about ninjas is that (aside from largely being a fiction trope originating in Japanese theater, including the hilarious device of dressing as stage hands, who wore dull black clothes and masks to symbolize that they weren't part of the scene and should be ignored by the audience) their very limited factual basis is in spies and assassins who used creative and improvised methods, which were, of course, not always very effective or sensible.

The wackier and flashier ideas, like throwing stars, were more likely to be featured in ninja stories, in the same way that James Bond stories tend to involve impractical weapons.

I bought one of those from a mall once
They actually weigh quite a bit and will cause serious cuts if you get hit

Threw at banana tree once and it went couple of inches in

I don't get it.

What is so racist about Palestinian dog toys?

Whats racist about hindu throwable swastikas?

>What people don't really get about ninjas....