Why do americans use the toilet two people at once?

Why do americans use the toilet two people at once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM&app=desktop
youtu.be/aw2Y9i-nMzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens at the end?

Does he help him wipe?

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM&app=desktop

Why does he move towards him?

Yes and he does it with his tongue

I think he got murdered
youtu.be/aw2Y9i-nMzI

>that web,
where to start....

No, they don't make toilets big enough for that.

I never understood why the morons who build public restrooms make the doors have such a huge gap underneath.

WHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I WANT TO TAKE A SHIT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SOMEONE LOOKING AT ME

FUCKING CUNTS

im so confused please give me answers

The Mexican smelled something good and wanted to come take a closer sniff at the goods

one time I walked into an unlocked stall and a dude was there taking a shit with all of his clothes off

somehow I felt like the jackass

This is some Mexican Grudge stuff.

It's really common for people to piss with the stall door open, but I've never had anyone walk in while doing so.

Always wondered what happens after this webm ends. Little hombre is on top of the fucking guy taking a shit.

I think I remember reading that it had to do with Junkies OD'ing in stalls too frequently in the 70's-80's, so they made the opening at the bottom standard. Making it easier to tell if there's a dead drug addict in the stall. The US is a great place, Alberto, you should visit.

my theory:
>hey kid, over here
>come over, I need help
>crawl under the gap, please I need help I'm stuck
>*opens up camera, starts recording*

One time when I worked at Home Depot I walked into the bathroom and there was a Jamaican guy in the first stall with the door wide open, pants around his ankles, taking a shit and loudly talking on his cell phone.

I hate having nothing to block out the noise of my pee.

Homo here, they are made that way to avoid gay public sex

So we can easily compare sharts. True signs of our German heritage.

Americans will defend this.

what a faggot, I want everybody to hear how strong my pee is

Please tell me this isn't normal.

the chad shit

wtf is this

American education room

Good post.

>look how hard I can pee

It's so you can check if someone is in the stall easier rtard

Druggos shoot up in public restrooms, they tend to pass out or die. It's easy to check if there is a big gap, it shouldn't bother you unless you have a tiny pipi.

>hey what u doin my boi, i'm takin a shit homie

he sounds so chill, I wonder what happened at the end when the thing got closer to him

It's part of no child left behind. It's so kids can still hear the lesson while they use the restroom.

what an odd country

defecate whilst educate?

>Bathroom/Bano
Actually disgusting