Can someone help me identify a movie? It might have been an HBO/Showtime movie...

Can someone help me identify a movie? It might have been an HBO/Showtime movie, because it was pretty well made but also a bit risqué for regular tv.

The main character was a girl of about 14 who was kinda crazy and promiscuous. She had shoulder length black hair, pale skin and thick black eyebrows, and a kinda mischevious look about her.

Once scene that clearly stands out was her relaxing in the pool while her older sister's husband and his friend were down at the other end. She kinda flirts with them (they are in their mid 20's) and kicks her legs and laughs and stuff and they eventually come over, sit on each side of her and start touching and making out with her, both of them.

She wants to go inside and get DP'd but they get spooked and come to their senses and leave. I seem to remember her also messing with her principal in the same way, and a few other grown men. She eventually gets sent away and eventually ends up in an institution.

I don't remember actual nudity, but certainly some dirty talk and dirty scenes.

Anyone remember?

Bump

The dark knight.

checked, that's not it

The dark knight returns probably.

not that either
batman's not in it at all

Matilda

>batman's not in it at all

Can you describe anything else that happens in the film BESIDES a generic almost sex scene.

>but they get spooked
What does this even mean?

no, the girl is older
and she doesn't have powers

>What does this even mean?
She's 14 and they are in their mid 20's. They are just playing around but it gets a little intense and they hear a car or think they hear something and leave the pool area, because the girl is the younger sister of the dude's wife and WAYYY underage so he comes to his senses and leaves in a hurry, making her mad.

The theme of the movie seems to be this 14 year old girl trying to seduce men, and either failing and getting revenge or succeeding and ruining their lives.

She has a slightly younger friend that she manipulates into helping her during the movie. I remember one scene where they're watching Hellraiser and the older girl is laughing and the younger one is curled up afraid, to show how different the two girls are and how sociopathic the older one is.

Thirteen

no, but a somewhat similar movie looks like

Is this the movie with the girl on the swing who baits the man over and says that she likes him, and he kinda dodges the response, but she then blackmails him to continue talking to her?

don't remember a scene even remotely like that so I don't think so

Oh shit.... dude that's Spider-Man

>Once scene that clearly stands out was her relaxing in the pool while her older sister's husband and his friend were down at the other end. She kinda flirts with them (they are in their mid 20's) and kicks her legs and laughs and stuff and they eventually come over, sit on each side of her and start touching and making out with her, both of them.
>She wants to go inside and get DP'd but they get spooked and come to their senses and leave. I seem to remember her also messing with her principal in the same way, and a few other grown men. She eventually gets sent away and eventually ends up in an institution.
One other thing about this scene, the guy is her sisters fiancé, and the girl records this on a hidden cam and plays it during the wedding when the priest asks if anyone has any objections to get revenge on him

>Oh shit.... dude that's Spider-Man
no sorry
to be clear, NOONE in the movie has superpowers

Oh ok. Then are you sure it's not batsman? Cause he technically doesn't have any super powers.

Sounds like one hell of a movie

Is it in Russian?

yes! what is it?

It's not an HBO or Showtime movie if it's in Russian...

Shit I fucked that up

>tfw you type out the non-existant movie of my dreams to see how Sup Forums reacts so I can jack off to the idea of other people getting off to the same things I do, but then you fuck up the details and blow it

1. You could have said that you were just guessing it was HBO and Showtime
2. Why would you do that, I was earnestly searching to try and find this film for you.
3. You should read Lolita if that's what you're into, or watch it.

Very interested

>2. Why would you do that, I was earnestly searching to try and find this film for you.
sorry

I've gone down a deep rabbit hole searching for this. There is an unhealthy amount of websites just dedicated to sex in film.

Lol the jokes on your mr. pedo google searches

added to pranklog.txt

You also get a lot of gay shit if you google sisters fiance pool...

Fucking kek

You are a piece of shit.

Wasting honest people's time like that..

fck I kno...

lel, check out the celebrity videos forum on vipergirls

Honestly a lot of this sounds like Californication but I don't think that's it.

so the dark knight?