ITT: Sup Forums MEMES PAUL RYAN OUT OF OFFICE

I'm seeing an opportunity starting to take shape for us to influence the outcome of Paul Ryan's upcoming primary on August 9th.

Up until a few weeks ago, Paul Nehlen, Ryan's GOP primary opponent was behind in the polls by double digits. Ryan's opponent is certainly not a white nationalist - and for now, that's okay. If you want to know more about Nehlen, he did a short 12 minute interview with Breitbart News on 6/27:

m.soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-paul-nehlen-june-27-2016

He's pro-Trump/anti-globalist and his views on immigration are very agreeable.

On Monday, a new poll came out showing Nehlen now beating Paul Ryan by 2 points, 46 to 44. Other national polling done this week (Rasmussen, Quinnipiac) confirms the trend is shifting our way.

Paul Ryan has responded to this by coming out and saying that he "might have" voted for Brexit. Right, cuckleberg. We all know who Paul Ryan really is and who he serves.

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/01/paul-ryan-revive-john-cornyns-defeated-gun-control-bill/
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
youtube.com/watch?v=t7_3rxNy6OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With just under 6 weeks until Ryan and Nehlen face off in Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District GOP Primary, I not only think this is a fight worth fighting, but one that's possible to win - and one that we could take some credit for.

Strategy?

It's really very simple:

Hit social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. Hashtags are:

#DumpRyan #NehlenWI #WI #WIPolitics #Wisconsin #Nehlen #WI1 #HireNehlen

Paul Ryan's Twitter Handle: @speakerryan
Nehlen's: @pnehlen

Also look for local and national coverage to drop comments there as well. I see this effort having two distinct flavors:

a ) Engage Nehlen supporters with messaging that will further our cause and his. Over and above helping to get rid of Ryan, this is great opportunity to red-pill people who are on our side, but just don't know it yet.

b ) Attack Paul Ryan. Barrage his Twitter, Facebook, and comments sections with memes, links, etc.

If you have some extra shekels, donate them to Nehlen's campaign here.

We've had some nice victories over the past few weeks. If a handful of Tea Party people in Virginia can get rid of Eric Cantor in a political climate in which no one thought it was possible, we can easily get rid of Ryan. Besides, when Trump is elected - and I fully believe he will be - he'll need Ryan gone to get things done.

Time to flex our muscles a bit goys. Also, if you have suggestions other than what I outlined above, please put them ITT.

weaponize this

Paul Ryan helped destroy this country by funding all of Obama's amnesty and muslim immigrant plans

Hell he even let the Democrats have a vote to ban guns when the issue was already dead.

Why he's even in the Republican party is amazing, even people like Rubio are 100x less cucked.

more

every pro Ryan cuck should be forced to read this article

Shouldn't you guys wait until after Trump loses to start eating your own? There's a natural order to things here you're fucking with.

>Ryan
>your own

what did he mean by this? Cuckservative globalists aren't even people.

Yeah sure OP, let's give this "literally who" negative attention.

It sure worked for Trump.

WIfag here. Can confirm: Ryan is a TPP-supporting globalist ceck.

Paul Ryan's already the Speaker of the House you frog retard. We're trying to Cantor him. Do your research before you act like a fucking Canadian and shit up my thread

Paul Ryan is not a literally who

He's the Speaker of the House

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

I'm not sure what the equivalent is in France in your legislative branch, but he's one of the most powerful people in the country right now.

Biggest problem is Wiscucksin is dominated by cuckservative talk radio. They are all fucking Pro-Ryan Anti-Trump faggots

Why would anyone want Paul Ryan out? He is the best Speaker we've had in a long long time.

Yes please, god, get rid of this cuck

shut it milo you kike

Can confirm, though the main right-leaning station in SE/south-central WI airs an anti-Ryan ad specifically calling him out on the TPP regularly. This has potential.

Ok I just looked it up

Ryan is the leader of the lower house so he's the equivalent of Claude Bartolone to you.

Only if you're a Dem

We should have people call in to these shows and complain about the hosts being stupid about Trump and Ryan. People have been doing that to some of the bigger names (Levin come to mind) and it had a noticeable impact. In the world of talk radio, ratings are king, and you do NOT want to alienate your audience

I hate that stupid Djokovic looking cunt

>Claude Bartolone

Literally who from literally where.

Go back to Algeria, Ahmed

>memes xD

I want normies to leave.

We don't even vote the Assemblé President, I'd say 90% of the people don't know who the fuck is Claude.

The same way most people in Europe have no clue who the president of the European parliament is.

Doesnt Paul Ryan fight for our 2nd amendment? He told filibustering whiny dems to fuck off. What are you retards doing ?

Most people on this board know who the leaders of their government houses are, and if they don't they'd rather wiki that shit than say
>Literally who
So where the fuck did you come from?

Trumpeters aren't true conservatives user

>He told filibustering whiny dems to fuck off

he did the exact opposite you fucking moron

Give me Rubio or Cruz over Ryan any day of the week. Hell even Jeb was much better as governor than Ryan has been as speaker.

We didn't elect Ryan to be the leader either

>Most people on this board know who the leaders of their government houses are

That's factually false.
Maybe more likely to know than your average Joe, but most? Surely you be jesting.

>True conservative want to turn the US into Mexico and ban guns :^)

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/01/paul-ryan-revive-john-cornyns-defeated-gun-control-bill/

>Rubio or Cruz

They are in the Senate dumbass. We're talking aboutSpeaker of the HOUSE.

Paul Ryan is literally the best thing that has happened to the Republican party since Ronald Reagan.

Those who don't go on Sup Forums or /r9k/ if at all Sup Forums.

Wait we have a European parliament?

Does anybody have that video of him saying he has Kings of Leon on his Ipod during the 2012 campaign?

I meant policy wise not as replacements.

at least Rubio opposed Obamacare and Cruz shit talks muslims and defends guns.

What good has Ryan ever done? Nothing.

ryan is a fucktard who never should have gotten anywhere in politics. when he was chosen as mitt's running mate it was a worse move than mccain picking palin. paul ryan has the audacity to tell donald trump he doesnt speak for the republican party when he himself is a fucking neocon liberal hybrid globalist sell out loser who can't get anything done. i am surprised hes lasted this long.

get rid of this guy wisconsin, vote for anyone else, you fuckwits.

Keep telling yourself that, dumb leaf.

See , he's exactly what I'm talking about, and he's not a minority, he's the kind of poster you're talking with everyday in other threads.

Need another proof? Fine: look at the lack of interest in this thread.

If that's not enough to convince you most people don't take politics as seriously as you, be it IRL or on Sup Forums, then I don't know what will, and consider you've "won" the petty point you were trying to make.

The lack of interest in this thread can be attributed to a lot of things, and I do not connect it to the average Sup Forumsburger knowing who Paul Ryan is, especially when they are by and large(at least those who actually contribute in threads) Trump fans.
I also would not make the connection between some stoner not knowing about the EU parliament and the average Dutch Sup Forumstard knowing key members of their government, let alone all Sup Forumstards.
And the last thing I'd connect is the knowledge of politicians(whether French or American) of some frenchman, who may or may not be Algerian, to the average Sup Forumsburger knowing who Paul Ryan is. If this was Sup Forums, then I'd understand.
So what exactly are you doing in this thread?

Kick out Ryan, who will take over speaker-ship under Trump? Sessions will replace McConnell

see
I was so pissed when this happened. This and TPP and mass immigration. He is a globalist banker shill. He needs to lose his job

GOD FUCKING DAMN

TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BEGGING FOR HIS ENDORSEMENT FROM THE FUTURE FACE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

ITS LIKE RUBIO ALL OVER AGAIN

THE PARTY OF LINCOLN IS DEAD

OY VEY GOYIM

Bumping bc he has the most punchable face.

Wisconsin is too far gone. That whole state is full of cuckservatives who voted for El Rato because their precious talk radio told them to

If anything, we need to call up these radio stations and tell them the truth about Ryan

this guy is like bizzaro ron pauls son. i cant believe he exist but there he is every day saying and doing unbelievable things.

i can comprehend how hardcore sjws and liberals and stuff end up believing what they believe, but this guy perplexes me.

Seriously, what has Paul Ryan even done for Wisconsin that warrents people voting for him?

Ryan even admitted that if Trump was president he would sue him over his temporary ban of Muslims from terror countries.

He actually fucking said this

wow........really makes you think.....

neoliberalism, globalism and social justice bullshit

He's the purified version of the GOP establishment.

>OMNIBUS KEK
OMNIBUS KEK
>OMNIBUS KEK
OMNIBUS KEK
>OMNIBUS KEK
OMNIBUS KEK
>OMNIBUS KEK
OMNIBUS KEK

damn nigga that's a good image

>Ryan
>Ayn R.
Holy fucking shit...

also

>The Republican Speaker of the House has the exact same ideology as the leftist globalist CEO of facebook

what's the point of even having political parties anymore?

>Paul Ryan
>Andrew Ryan

really makes you think....

also

>tfw Bioshock triggered when I was a libertarian cuck, but now it's hilarious

Zuckerfuck donated to Rubio for years, that was his horse in the election. He attended that first Anti Trump meeting on that island resort with the Republican leadership and Karl Rove.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

True Conservatives™, user

Get it right

We'd really have to target the voters in Ryan's district though. Nobody else has any power against him.

Also, who's his democratic challenger in the general? a low level democuck would probably do less damage if the house is R controlled and we get a new, Trump friendly speaker.

So, Stirner's philosophy was essentially
>you keep what you kill
???

youtube.com/watch?v=t7_3rxNy6OQ

Republicans struggle to balance their donor's needs with their constituent's needs. And, when the two conflict, the constituent comes out on top because he's the one who votes.

The Republican leadership transformed it's base into an entirely different creature. And they can no longer speak its language.

Not sure why anyone thinks those are mutually exclusive. Respecting property rights IS self-interest, in the big picture.

Gotta be either a troll or very narrow minded to think theft and anarchy is really self-interest.

Thread is interesting and EVERYONE knows who their elected leaders are and most know other major leaders in other nations as well. You must be here because of recent press coverage. Go find a muzzie to surrender to and het off /pol

Its not too far gone . Nehlen is running neck and neck with Ryan who is in a position where he should be untouchable

No matter what, Ryan will have to shut down most of his initiatives. Otherwise he WILL get primared in 2018.