ITALIAN BUNKER THREAD

America have always been your greatest ally edition.

Get in here, Italianbros and cry with us. The world cup is gay anyway.

>SWEDEN

We re here as well bros!
I ll be at the Greek Isles in the summer banging Croatian chicks whose husbands are at the World Cup.

There are people crying in the streets. Not kidding.

you know what the world cup isn't all that great anyway ;_;

Th-the world cup is for casuals anyway h-haha

sorry luigi

Which streets and what city?

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for us Italy

Scandinavia masterrace

Good game, lads.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i hate everything and everyone.
Voglio morire.

Smash that F button RIGHT NOW

Wasn't following closely. Is Sweden's team a bunch of African mercenaries or legit?

>mfw Shitaly

SWEDE CUNTS GET THE FUCK OUT
t. Italian American who was relying on Italy to make it through but now BOTH of my fucking teams are somehow out of the world cup.

gonna root for england now

at least
>ventura out
>tavecchio out
r-right?

>Italy fail to qualify for the World Cup
>Americans try to make it about themselves

>watching the world cup

Yeah no

rrrreeeee

root for >us

IIIIITTTTTAAAAALLLIIIAAAAA DIIII MEEEE----HHEEEEE---RRRRDDDDAAAA

FRATELLI BASTARDI

Thank you USA my brother

>couldn't score
>against Swedenistan

22/25 players in the Swedish team are white.
I think their entire starting XI today was white

italy is shit lol

I can't wait for your overrated shit team to be exposed by French niggers or German turks.

HAHAHA SUG PÅ DEN ERA BÖGAR, NI FICK KUKEN AV SVENSK SOMALISK BALLE. INGEN FOTBOLL FÖR ER JÄVLA FJOLLOR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks bro

Lmao at all those pastafags thinking they were the top soccer nation and clowning USA and chile

I'm surprised that Sweden even participates in such a nationalist contest

WEW LADS

t. """"Italian"""" American

...Messi Cuccittini

Just saying

>implying anyone rates England

End of an era. Sad.

thats optimistic

we'll probably not even get out of the group

ripperino pepperoni

>Le Italian Americans

Post THAT image, you know That one.

me too

poor gigi :(

F

>not wanting to watch the first world cup without normies commenting about it everyday
also no roasties watching it because >muh Marchisio/Bernardeschi/randomfootballer

rooting for bad guys...

>got kicked out for 180 mins of bus parking from both sides and a meme goal
why couldnt we have a memegoal too
all the shots stopped could have potentially been a meme goal

>losing to a country of inbred goatfuckers

We'll get em next time... r-right, boys?

Didnt watch the game. How the fuck did Italy lose to Sweden?

You sound like an insufferable normie

>Tabasco and Tequila

Hahahahahha

this sounds actually appealing

I know I cried after that gigi interview

the best ever, F

2006 was the best squad

Che vincano in russia...

FORZA SVEZIA

>visiting russia in summer instead of enjoying meditarreanan beaches

wise choice

i feel with you guys

The coaching staff lost their strategy sheets right before the game. You could say they were without papers.

KEK

They are still surprisingly white! Probably not in a few years though

what interview?

JÄVLA FITTOR

Italy managers
└ Gian Piero Ventura
└ Coach License
└ this folder is empty

BELLA CIAO BELLA CIAO BELLA CIAO CIAO CIAO

F

>Porco Dio pedofilo cagato dalla madonna deflorata con un trapano da tutti gli angeli in colonna (Porco Dio porca Madonna), che la sbattono contro la croce dov'è inchiodato il porco di cristo dio cacca che sputa teste di bambinello mentre dio girarrosto e stuprapolli azzanna il culo di Gesù polpo infiocinato all'intestino da Padre Pio che annega nella diarrea sanguinolenta di San Giuseppe ricchione mentre Madre Teresa si scopa nel culo venti mazzi di cazzi di lebbrosi e si beve la sborra e condita coi succhi anali di Padre Pio vomitandola addosso a Don Matteo, che è solito infilzare San Sebastiano con la forcella della bici sodomizzandolo coi sandali di Cristo appena estratti dalla fica della Maddalena che spruzza il suo mestruo sui fedeli che, inneggiando bestemmie contro gli apostoli che si masturbano di fronte alla foto di San Crispino e, solfeggiando rutti, ficcano dita in culo a San Pietro per farlo eiaculare tramite stimolazione interna della prostata mostrandogli allo stesso tempo la fica slabbrata della troia di Santa Rita stuprata da quel coglione del papa che intanto inneggia a dio impestato fruttolo rancido defecando cotolette di maiale mangiate il venerdì santo insieme a San Pietro che incide a Mosè un pentacolo sulla cappella mentre Ratzinger si spalma su un palo col Ciao Piaggio perché lo Spirito Santo gli infila la lingua in culo fino al pancreas perché giocando a playstation ha bestemmiato troppo poco la madonna cui la passera puzza di broccolo bollito e che guarda su YouTube i filmati di San Tommaso che si brucia i peli pubici e infila lo scroto in una friggitrice accesa da San Benedetto da Norcia che balla la lap dance con un salame infilato su per il culo*

these stonat' played hoofball against THE FUCKING SWEDES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

start playing God's sport Italibros, Baseball.
just give up on that third-world calisthenics class of a sport

Fuck it, we didnt deserve It anyway

Fuck how do I get rid of this feel?

He actually did it, The Madman

Feel bad for Buffon.
And Belotti, I actually rate the guy unlike the fraud defenders Chiellini and Barzagli and your shitty wingbacks who cannot whip in one decent cross.

Shitaly got catenaccioed xD

Looks like italy got ugotz

Outcatenaccied

why is vagina so ugly

after the game. he was literally crying

Belotti is absolute trash

3 goals this season

Balo my nigga 9 goals

This is what happens when you neglect Super Mario

It's an outtie, just like Italy

>America have always been your greatest ally
Uh?
What is this yankee pig talking about? Germany and Japan are our only allies.

What a disgrace we are, fucking shameful. Someone has to pay and then we have to reform our movement.

I hoped this would happen for chance to reform our movement like germany and belgium did. After all we'd have no hope of winning the WC.
But it still hurts lads.

He deserves from cred for applauding during our anthem while the cunts in the audience were booing

I'm happy they lost
i don't even like football
they fucking deserved it
bunch of fuckingl ladies, overpaid like as shit, they should be fucking hanged these thieves
every fucking squad who has got more foreigners than Italians should be disbanded
i'm happy they lost
they fucking deserved it

>team you support gets relegated
>two weeks later italy out of wc

i dont like these feels

Colui che di catenaccio ferisce,
come in una nemesi, di catenaccio perisce

Italy parking the bus for 80 years
Getting butthurt after losing to a team that parked the bus

Italy didn't deserve this, lads

usa deserved to be out but you don't italy bros

parking the bus should be haram, but obviously allah allows it for sweden

>a tie is a loss
>sport

Legit
Sup Forums just spouts dumb memes over skin color

Not as bad as a 7-1 and nothing happening desu

I don't know who's parking the bus anymore

I don't think we can complain about catenaccio

>mfw I show up to my wanna be Italian family thanksgiving in a Sweden shirt

"It's such a shame we couldn't qualify bwoys, maybe next year, am i rite Paulie"

Lol

imagine the smelle