Where were you when primetime news became kino?

Where were you when primetime news became kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8
youtube.com/watch?v=ApaRcfFmLuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off.

Why do anti-Sup Forums tourists get so upset at Sup Forums related things, but never complain abotu template shit like this ?

Samefag, fuck off redditors

Because sophisticated posts intimidate them.

Everyone on Sup Forums browses reddit. Even the people that say they don't.
Hope I didn't just shatter your reality, kid.
Fuck off. Get out.

anyone got vid to pic in OP?

We're everywhere, get fucked reddit

I don't browse your shitty upvote site.

6 ips 6 posts hmmm
activates my almonds

I don't

Yes, you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8

No, I have no reason to lie about this stupid bullshit.

thanks famalam

no you projecting faggot

i don't
i also don't even browse the other boards

You. Do.

>Multiple film subs

>Actually discuss film

>No baneposting

>No pedobot

>Doesn't spend half its time obsessing about other sites.

Wait, how is Sup Forums better than Reddit?

>baneposting
Said it yourself.

You tell us considering you're still posting here

For all the reasons you mention, and more

Reddit is confusing. This place is clean, transparent and purified by fire.

You have to go back.

>no baneposting

hey reddit

Let's see him take on Jon Stewart again and not get slapped down so hard he falls off of TV for a decade. Then I'll be impressed.

So you're asking a person who doesn't go to Reddit how its different from Sup Forums?

How are they supposed to answer that?

Yeah no, faggot

>Jon Lebowitz

What is this, 2010?

Tucker certainly beat the guy in the clip rather soundly but I have to agree. I'm not a fan of Steward's he handled tucker relatively easily. It exposes how people like Tucker, and others on the right and left, love to get people unqualified to debate and then bully them.

That said this was not the case here the guy in question tweeted about how the media should make bullshit claims with no evidence and the next day Tweeted that Trump wen to a Mental Hospital in 1990, with no proof.

Give me ONE reason why someone with testosterone would browse reddit

Stewart really did a number on him.

Made him abandon his bowtie and double down on the badgering. I like to think with every interviewee who's stupid enough to go on his show, Tucker visualizes Stewart every time.

i don't get why so many people say lebowitz destroyed tucker in that exchange

i mean, he had some decent one liners, but his argument made no sense.
>all cable news shows are awful, especially this one, but you can't criticize me goy, i'm just a comedian!

>triggered

r/feet
r/boobs

It is an interesting coincidence that he didn't start his show on FOX until Jewart was safely off the air.

i look at the skin peeling sub reddit every few months and every time i go there it's things unrelated to skin peeling, reposts or people posting images of sunburn or something when they could have easily taken a video

Yeah, but notice Tucker style. He likes to attack his opponent and then fluster then, usually using humor. The problem is Steward is good comedian, I'm not a fan personally.

Any good comedian has dealt with hecklers and knows how to use comedy, their primary tool to their advantage in that exchange.

TL:DR Tucker got into a humor competition with a professional comedian. Not surprising really.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApaRcfFmLuU

kek

Being humiliated on national TV would be emotionally scarring for most people, the only way to recover would be to remake yourself.

Notice Tucker hasn't actually gotten better at debating, he's just more aggressive and trolly. The combative tone, the mocking/nervous laughter, it's all meant to frustrate whoever he's interviewing rather than actually engage in a conversation. It's true a lot of them look like they've never watched his show and have no clue what they're getting into, but he also likes to fuck with them to put and keep them off-balance.

It works though, people see a nervous and blindsided cuck and then see a bully basically shitting all over him and kicking him when he's down and it's easy to see who's winning the crowd.

Where he could've just as easily been remembered as "that guy Leibowitz blew the fuck out that one time," he's now considered pretty badass among his demographic.

Pretty sad that this is what we've evolve to as a species