JUST

is this the safe bunker thread?

h...hi

sup guys

Its the entire fault of the absolutely fucking DISGRACEFUL FIFA ranking and seeding system, and biased qualifying system. reminder that was a group with Spain and Italy in it, one with Netherlands, France and Sweden in it and another with fucking WALES as the top seeds. an utter, utter farce and DISGRACE

Asian, African and North American teams have reached 1 WC semi final EVER, BETWEEN ALL OF THEM, and yet they still get 25% of all qualifying places? WTF?

lol what a shit tournament
who wants to go anyway LOL not me

>the first 4 posts flags

Is it because Blatter is gone?

I need an hug

So yeah let's just give the automatic spot for Italy, Netherlands and USA. LOL.

>yet they still get 25% of all qualifying places
it's a business, the european market already is maxed out, fifa wants to expand their market in those countries now

Really hyped for the World Cup! Hoping for the group of death:
>Italy
>Netherlands
>Chile
>USA

Get it? It's the group of death... because THEY'VE ALL KILLED THEMSELVES!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cant wiat to post here on Thursday when we get knocked out andi am all emotional and pissy.

>dozens of yuro teams qualify for WC
>only 3-4 are allowed from other confederations
EUROPEAN PRIVILEGE MUST END

Ohayou

>Trinidad & Tabogo

We fucked up, but jesus

>Asia, Africa and CONCACRAP have reached 1 (one) semi-final between them EVER
>Thanks to the most blatant refball in history
>Get 25% of the spots

FUCK YOU

AFRICA SHOULD HAVE HAD A SEMI FINAL BUT SUAREZ RUINED IT

>not given equal opportunity
>expecting equal results
You people are all the same.

FINLAND YES

*hits the crossbar*

>our top teams can't get past the quarter-finals but if you let in trannydong and tobacco maybe they'll make it
Sure

Based Finland

Any of the qualified 3rd world shitholes from Central America, or Africa will completely demolish you lucky charm ass niggas in a game.

it's the WORLD cup, stop crying

>Asian, African and North American teams have reached 1 WC semi final EVER, BETWEEN ALL OF THEM, and yet they still get 25% of all qualifying places? WTF?
I really don't care about this. I like that the World Cup is a global event, even if it means giving lesser continents a leg up.

>Wales
They deserved their top seeds.

>Italy
Have they been that good to warrant being top seeds?

>Netherlands
But they've been a joke. If they were really that good they would have got to the play-offs.

Fuck Russia and fuck Poutine.

We will host our own World Cup and invite Italy, Netherlands, Wales, and Chile.

I won't watch that shitfest by the way

it's going to be a weird world cup.

nothing personel

>no Italy
>no Chile
>no USA
Is this the most JUST-tier WC ever?

geg

ebin :DDDDD

Savage

"No!"
>CONCACAF
Ireland would lose to Mexico. Don't know enough about Costa Rica's current team. Would beat your sorry asses (again). Would beat Panama and Honduras. Would certainly not lose away to Trinidad and Tobago if all >we had to do was draw.

>Africa
I'd be nervous of Morocco, Senegal and Nigeria, but I'd give the Boys a fair chance. Would back >us against Tunisia and Egypt.

>Asia
Reckon they'd beat any of those qualifiers with the exception of Iran. That'd be a 0-0 all day long.