youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BANE! HE'S THE KEY!
FEAR HIM! ARRRRRRGH

am i too jew?

ahhh im too jew!!

GET ER DONE

why cnat I upload pics?

Same here. I was going to shitpost about kurono being dead too soon, but i can't.

Am I kill too soon?

uhhahhhgg

I am kill too soon!

muh tae

A metaphor for premature ejaculation, like BVS and the DCEU itself.

I know it's easy to meme but this was unironically my favourite part of the movie.

Well that's dumb, why?

Because the rest of it was pretty shite, and I avoided spoilers so this part was unexpected and cool.

BRUCE! LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW! YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN! AM I TOO SOON? YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM! FEAR HIM!

How could you possibly be too soon? The only problem was that Flash was stupidly vague. The only problem would be being too late.

DFIND HER

WHATS HER

LOIS LANE

SHE'S DA KEY

KEY TO WHAT

YOU WERE RIGHT

ABOUT WHAT

FEAR HIM

FEAR WHO

IM TOO SOON

This was an underrated kek of 2016.

>go through the trouble of time travelling in order to deliver a super important message to save the future
>use vague as fuck wording

oh flash

Someone shoop CIA's face into this.

already been done before

>HEY BRUCE MOVE OUT LOL

Sup Forums is literally dying right now. It's been happening for months but this could really be close to the end.

I wish this could become a meme so we could make fun of this shitty movie forever but unfortunately the scene is not memorable enough to live that long. Hopefully Justice Friends or whatever will provide us some better meme material.

If new threads can't be made then this is true

Just checked. It's fucked right now. Could be up again soon but who knows.

>tfw too intelligent to exist in the present

BVS is plenty discussed.

MARTHA

Gonna need a pass to post images and create threads soon

Let me get this straight.....

Flash traveled from the future
Into a dream!?

But what happened in the original timeline? If The Flash time traveling was giving Batman the terrifying visions and dreams that motivated him to kill Superman, then did the fight never happen?

So without the fight happening, Bruce doesnt know to gather the Justice League and be friends with Superman ???

Or did Batman kill Superman in the original timeline then he was resurrected but not in time to save Lois from Steppenwolf's invasion which motivates him to turn evil and want revenge on Batman

?????????????

Whats going on!

>FUCKING KIKES
Idk why they kept that in there, that was a little strong for a kids comic book movie

I try to post it but hiroshima doesn't let me.

some supposed insider who claimed to have watched a rough version of Justice League said that the "He" Flash was talking about was Darkseid and that Lois is the key to bringing Superman back.

is this true?

"YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM"
"fear him!"

oh thanks for the warning that I should fear a space demon I was always right about?, yeah you kinda warned me too early, it's not something I need prep time for or anything

don't reply to him, he's a pass user lmao

You know what's funny is this movie sucked so hard I didn't even make the effort to notice how little sense it made. I kind of assumed it made sense if I thought about it, but I didn't. Seems like hardly anyone else did either.

fwiw I can't upload images either, I have CIA Flash ready to go too

I still can't believe this is our fucking Flash. Also
>Caught on a cheap security camera
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? As if his lightning fucking everything up wasn't bad enough

This flash also got his shit slapped by captain motherfucking boomerang. As the reason he isn't just instantly solving all problems is because they need to get him off the rocket boomerang and back onto earth.

I thought it was flash going back in time to make sure batman knew superman's waifu dying would cause him to turn evil.

That's what she said, ba-dump-tssh

cuck

What? Boomerang was taken out instantly in SS. Which is kind of bullshit because the guy is supposed to be (don't ask me how) a Flash level threat.

My GF bought me this pass

How does Flash show up to stop a bank robbery in Australia but not show up to a giant beam in the sky made by an ancient witch and a robo-demon in America?

Flash wasn't in Australia, silly.

Actually I think they said Boomer made it to the states after hitting every bank in Australia(perhaps Central City). Even so you're right, why didn't he respond?

AM I MARTHA???!!

AAAAAAARRRRRGH I'M MARTHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

>your mom bought you this pass

Nah, the reason captain boomerang is on the squad is because he took out the flash, strapped him to a rocket boomerang, and sent him into orbit. This is all detailed on one of the shots of his bio.

GET ER DONE

loving
every
laugh

Just fuck my chan up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

SPEEDFORCE!!!

i dont think he traveled into the dream. when bruce "wakes up" theres still a bunch of paper everywhere. i just assumed he just got fucked up do to the vision/flash entrance. trying to make sense of it lol

I don't get it.
It doesn't sound like this at all.

Kurono as in Gantz, you mean?

GET HER DONE!