In america, children are arrested for being outside

>in america, children are arrested for being outside
Ah yes, land of the """""free"""""

>arrested
Being picked up by a cop and driven home to you're house counts as being arrested?

Wtf I was arrested when I was 7

desu I never knew curfew was a real thing. I once walked around in a public park until 4 A.M. when I was younger, and when the cops drove by I hid behind a tree but I did it more out of autism than anything. Never knew there might be real consequences for getting caught

I was an autistic little shit that never went outside so this wasnt a problem for me
its even less of a problem for kids today since they can just hang out with their friends in video games or on the internet

yeah but if you do that enough you will get arrested

Where are they talking about? This definitely isn't something which affects the majority of Americans. Don't live in shitholes.

>disproportionate impact on minorities
says it right fucking there

fuck niggers

A policeman should arrest a child at 3 am.

What's a child doing outside at 3 a.m.? Whatever it is, it ain't good

>before birth, not even the right to life
>before 18, not even the right to be outside, smoke, drink, watch naked women on a screen, vote

Seems fair to me. Freedom should only exist once you're recognised as an adult. That too should only happen at 25, not 18.

>land of the free means anyone can do whatever the fuck they want

>before 18, not even the right to be outside, smoke, drink, watch naked women on a screen, vote
Gotta be 21 to drink here, thanks to Puritans being deathly afraid that people might be having fun.

Some of the extreme shithole states won't even let kids sit within viewing distance of the bar section in a restaurant, lest they witness someone drinking sinful alcohol.

Yeh, I've been to America and suffered from your no fun allowed policies.

I went to eat at a restaurant so I sat at the bar. I'm late 20s. They waitress wanted to view my passport. I told them I didn't want to drink to no avail

>being such a manlet people ask for your passport

I had no clue. When I was a teen I would always walk my dog with my friends around midnight or later. Is this new?

I get antsy cops trying to bust me for curfew and I'm 28.
>Work early
>Wake up at 4 am
>Jogging before work
>See cop car drive past me like ten times on my route
>He's obviously watching me since nobody else is around this early.
>Finally stops in front of me blocking my path
>"What are you doing!?"
>Ask him what it looks like I'm doing
>"How old are you!?"
>Tell him my age
>"yeah well, I'm keeping my eye on you!"
>Me:"Don't worry the only thing getting stolen is my gains".
>Stares me down for a few more seconds before driving off.
Such is life in burgerland

Actually, even being 179cm I feel pretty tall in America thanks to all the Mexicans.

>179cm
>5'8
Damn you would feel like a hobbit in my neighborhood, I'm 186cm and there are tons of people a full head taller than me or more, I constantly feel like a midget.

They say it's supposed to stop kids from drinking, but American adolescents are notorious binge drinkers because they never learned their limits.

>I'm 186cm and I constantly feel like a midget
Why are Americans so bad at lying

No. They really just use it as an excuse to pick people up. If you don't look suspicious or underaged they won't care.

179cm is 5'10", which is white male average in america

You want a bunch of niggers wandering around in the middle of the night?

You want innocent white kids wandering around the nigger infested streets at night?

I'm 6'1
one of my best friends from high school is 6'3.
I see people as tall as 6'5 on a daily basis, and at least a couple of people I work with are 7'0 or more.
I don't know why but there are a lot of very tall people around here.

See pic.
Also I never claimed heights of people near me represented the national average.

>5'8
179cm is 5,87 Feet which is about 5 feet and 10,5 inches.

You are really 6'2?

Yeah sure just shift it on the blacks as if they arent american

I'm 6'1
see

哈哈哈哈哈ameridumbs

must be a flyovercuck, bet the women are like goblins too

Goddamnit I just realized I misread that.
It says 5.8 feet not 5'8
Shit my bad

That happened to me when I was 16 (3 years ago)

Fucking retarded shit

What 16 year old is out at 3 am? Christ I don't know, maybe one going to fucking work for a summer job on a weird schedule, maybe one walking across town to a friend's house, maybe walking to the fucking gas station across the street to get a soda or some shit. Jesus christ.

yanks are so shit LOL

You and your imperial system.

>German flag
>defending shitskins
Everything adds up.

>44% of Americans aren't "real" Americans
Wonder how long this delusion can last

Probably getting something to eat after a night of videogames you big fat faggot. I always went out for soda/milk-shakes/sandwiches on weekend nights, or I was drinking with friends. The police should fuck off for both situations 2bh

>statians

Hard to know what to do with your pet animals in a big city. Keep them caged up, they go nuts. Let them out, somebody runs them over, or they go in someone's yard and bite someone else.