Trump will do good with black voters

>Trump will do good with black voters

When will this meme die?

it is "Trump will do well with black voters."

Get an education before posting.

Niggers

Right after your Christmas lights come down, so probably never, Jethro.

other polls have shown 5 or 6%. He is still doing well with Hispanics.

blacks vote for who they're told to by their masters, what's new?

race war now

that doesn't even make sense

Don't you have some shitty tim hortons coffee to choke down somewhere syrup nigger?

didn't like 100% of black women vote for Obama?

>doing good with black voters

As if niggers understand who the fuck they're voting for

Doesn't matter since blacks all live in the south and the south is going red anyways

>I'll vote with my race to make candidates pander to my race. I am powerful!

They realise this only works because whites don't really use identity politics, right? Doing this now will work out very badly for them in the future.

>implying the black vote matters

It's literally nothing, maybe a couple thousand votes at most

>Black voters
>Voting

There's significant amounts of blacks in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Trump needs to win at least 4 of these states to even have a chance.

When he loses to a girl

Black vote more than Hispanic...

>mfw niggers, spics and feminist are going to ruin it for Trump

The poll is factually wrong. It was asking for blacks not niggers. A black man would be a good countryman and vote for Trump, a nigger sees a familiar name and votes for whatever takes the least thinking.

2008, 2012 had a black man on the ballot. I predict 2004 levels or worse.

The Obama effect.

>13% of population

They only voted because obongo was running. Now no nig no vote.

This desu senpai. Nogs are too lazy to vote and most don't live in swing states either.

still higher than the hispanic per ratio...The meme black don't vote should stop.

Historically black colleges canceled classes on Election Day in 2008 and literally walked all their students to polling stations. No ones going to do that for HRC

No one claimed hispanics voted. Blacks only showed up for Obama. We all know this; it's not going to happen for clinton.

>mexican "intellectuals"
>women "drivers"
>black "voters"

What a world

>bill clinton is not technically the 1st black president

Hispanics detest Trump. They're the ones who are going to show up in droves for Hillary.

>implying
Hispanics come from cultures where governments are corrupt as fuck and they don't trust it. Turnout might be slightly higher than usual, but I doubt much will change.

lol ikr

and let me guess he'll (((win))) the spic vote too

get fucking real

Percentage syrupnigger blacks = like 6% of eligible voter's. Mainly since half of the of age blacks are felons and or in prison and therefore unable to vote.

no they don't. illegals that can't vote do.