/sino/ - 中文

why didn't someone else bake this bread? edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ayvjy-Dgs

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM
(shout out to /lang/ for the second link)

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=G_G4S8Kws8o
youtube.com/watch?v=4fQYC3HdsIs
youtube.com/watch?v=cVJ926L5N2E
forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/06/30/ordos-chinas-most-infamous-ex-ghost-city-continues-rising/#47d03ebf6877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6月5日,“第五届中国企业绿色契约论坛及第七届SEE生态奖”活动上,阿拉善SEE第五届理事会会长、华远集团原董事长任志强出席并发言。他认为饿了么、美团等外卖平台虽然让人足不出户就可享受在餐厅才有的美食的同时,垃圾也在成倍成倍的增长,这将对社会产生严重的危害。

這傻逼又出來噴糞了,老總們既不給社畜修食堂,又嫌外賣產生的垃圾髒了他們的眼睛,最好自己去看看不用吃飯的員工招聘的到不。

say what

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E&app=desktop

youtube.com/watch?v=G_G4S8Kws8o

youtube.com/watch?v=4fQYC3HdsIs

nice disco, pic unrelated

中国

Is modern China basically a representation of what reality and humans are actually like?

nah china is special, even chinese know what happens there is not normal

Give me a fucking break. The white man's burden is just so damn heavy. Colonialism is dead and their intellectuals were consigned to the dustbin with it. Seeing people try to breath life into the corpse of old civilizational justifications for genocide and imperialism just shows how weak and desperate the imperial core has become desu.

What did they mean by this?

No it's just a different culture and it freaks out people who thought the invisible american hegemony was actually the natural way of living.

lel no

peru I had a fallout with a chink supplier peru. now he won't do business with me peru. unfortunately he is one of the only suppliers of the product i'm selling that I know of peru. peru how do I find other suppliers peru

Succ

why not

>doing business with chinks

You deserve it.

Succ!!!!

>Thank for show me the city today and let me sleep in your apartment...I never try this before but you are very nice and I trusting you..

You wouldn't exploit her trust would you

If a girl does that she wants it. She'd think less of you for not making a move

Um she's pure and untainted by western degeneracy...

i remember staying in an upscale hotel in shanghai when i first arrived.

one of the maids was qt and hot as fuck, young girl, probably from some remote shithole village outside Heifei or something. she would always shoot me a huge smile and say "ni hao" whenever i saw her.. a "i want to suck your cock" type of mile. one time she came in cleaning my hotel room, then finished. then she just stood across from me while i was on my laptop at the desk and lingered there for a few moments and smiled at me.

i should've made a move but i ignored her. damn thinking back now i def. couldve bent her over the bed and shot a nice load inside that tight zhongguo ren puss. moral of the story: take advantage of these moments my friends, cause they will be gone before you know it

Why does basically everything in mainland China have an air of Panda Express?

because you want it to feel this way

how's the wagecuck job? will you have to save for another 12 months before you can go back to asia?

Sounds a lot like the girl I talk to, except she doesn't speak english lel

I can only take long vacations between season breaks
So usually march/april and september/oct after spring/summer and fall/winter collections have been finished respectively

One week trips aren't worth it imo, flight takes too long for that

what product are you looking for?
give pic

It's not fidget spinners Peru
I doubt you can help

Besides we all know how to use alibaba

CHING
CHONG

CHIN*

Im planning to inundate the market with this type of fidgets for the next year world cup season
your thoughts on this

peru you need to offer some high end fidget spinners with tungsten weights

peru i'm afraid I cannot divulge that information peru. it's a private product peru, and there are only a few suppliers who carry it from what I understand peru, that's the most I can say on it peru

i'm sure it's on taobao though peru. should I just use taobao peru?

I don't get people who say this desu. Like I don't see where they are coming from at all.

>Taiwan is better
>can make a fuckton more money in China

Fuck it, I guess I'm going to the 'guo.

Compare Mainland China, where they put pandas on everything, with Taiwan for example, where the dragon is still a common symbol.

Seems just a little superficial.

nonsensical post

I wish Guzheng weren't so obscenely expensive.
Would love to buy one just to fuck around with it a bit.
Then, once I am an advanced player I will find her and propose.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVJ926L5N2E

somehow I regret having deleted all those asian women I met during my stay in shanghai
but they are only interested in white males and Im not white

what about erhu

pretty gay and boring desu

can you play the background string instruments/piano at the same time?

asking because I know a girl who plays erhu, she's in some hakka band or whatever

>tfw white but still no asian woman gf

try talking to some online

where?

the internet lol

Think I've told you before, but try language learning websites/apps and such
Sure it requires some luck and persistance, but I'd say it can be fairly rewarding

where's Thai peru? i'm worried about him peru, he's been missing in action peru

i hope the police didn't take him away for having all those bitcoins and not paying taxes on them to the taxman peru

whats the point anyway long distance is just silly

it's a way of meeting people I guess

>China's property bubble will pop just look at all the ghost cit-

forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/06/30/ordos-chinas-most-infamous-ex-ghost-city-continues-rising/#47d03ebf6877

>says the one wanting to throw people out of helicopters for having a different political opinion

what are the best jobs for loners?

Peru why do you keep forgetting this is a blue board?

you should ask /r9k/ but i've seen night security guard mentioned a few times. watch video cameras, do some walking around, read books, shitpost, get paid.

tsk tsk peru

Winston traded in Sasha

bet your ass he fucks kids in cambodia from time to time
i see it in his pedophile smirk

>peru is off his meds AGAIN

WORRIED

peru? PERU!? YOUR MEDS PERU, TAKE THEM PERU, NOW PERU

You're NOT well peru, you're unstable and acting erratic peru, peru you are making me VERY worried peru

Peru PLEASE take your meds peru PLEASE

Peru, is that you?

Is the CCP monitoring this thread?

Always.

All perupoopians need to be lined up and shot.

Has length, but lacks hardness.

Sad.

>muh 100 gorillion!

Funfact: They count the unborn children who would have been born without the One Child Policy as being victims of Communism in China.

That number is at least 40 million less, if you dont use that retarded measurement.

>the air pollution, censorship, and crazy car drivers are representative of panda express

I don't get this comparison. I know you guys hate China and think 1.4 billion people are somehow fake, but you're simply wrong.

It's getting inane to hear every day.

Taiwan where they put a foreign culture (anime) on everything*

Winston is the alpha of Shenzen

That doesn't even make sense

Did the USA kill millions by promoting condom use in the 70's? What about our legalization of abortion?

The source of those numbers are:

>Black Book of Communism

>Petro-Yuan soon

>communists
>people

Like a clockwork.

Oh yeah dude. There are three people assigned to every white person to watch their movements in 8 hour shifts. They are waiting for you to say acupuncture is fake so they can do the bad thing they do to foreigners. It's so bad nobody even knows what it is. Because of the censorship.

I have read these "China will collapse within 5 years"-prophesies since the beginning of the 21st century. Surprise, none of them happened.

the issue is that central planning was not thought to work (see ussr) and free-markets are needed, some still think that way
but then the internet and age of big data arrived
if you can literally see what everyone is doing or even thinking, i'd believe central planning would work very well...

What amazes me is that China is leading in IT. They have the most supercomputers and are probably a superpower in AI soon enough. Which is damn amazing because China started literally from scratch while the USA tons of IT knowledge and experience.

Not that surprising. The Chinese all come here to get their educations and then take that knowledge back to China.
>fuck white people
t. US universities

I don't know whether to laugh or whether to cry if China is going to outplay USA and Japan in the AI field. Which is starting to seem pretty plausible at the current rate. America, get your shit together or Chinese robots are going to own you.

安安