Could have gone to WC and play among the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, etc

>could have gone to WC and play among the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, etc.
>instead chose the NT that lost to some dude Trinidad and his friend Tobago
What is he thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tvrtko_Kale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

croatia's natioanl team didnt want him

I read an interview with him today, where he said he was depressed for the last month because of the missed World Cup.

But he also basically promised that he will make America great again.

>>could have gone to WC and play among the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, etc.
They never called him though.

Just because his name is Pulisic doesn't mean he has any connection there. It was only his grandfather who was born there

So he is like Rakitic

Our FA asked him whether to play, he rejected them.

i remember reading him getting a croatian citizenship back in the day with hope to get on the NT but got rejected so he joined USA's nt instead

why would he play for a country that gave him nothing?
I feel the same about Subotić, he should've played for America, he is an American

name one thing Croatia did for him

Subotic was born in Bosnia and travelled around as a kid no?

If Pulisic was to play for Croatia they'd be getting on his ass saying he's 'MUH HERITAGE" dude, he's 100% american, the surname doesn't make it any different, it's only his grandfather who was born there.

please dont take away our only good player

Got him an EU passport so he could join Dortmund

yes, but he grew up in USA, and spent early childhood in Germany
it's just stupid IMO

>could have gone to WC and play among the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, etc.
we all know how well it went for them last time. Croatians are prone to choking we should get rid of him and deport his ass back to whatever shit hole he came from

kill yourself

>implying USA not making the world cup isn't part of his plan to MAGA

>suicidal shitalian
I'm sorry your country failed at the only sport it's good at

Didn't he play in college for the University of South Florida?

Im american. Pulisic is literally our only current good player on the team. Losing him means setting back our dumpster fire squad even farther than its already at

I don't know how stupid it is, how many players are playing in NT's of countries which they never grew up in? a lot, especially in the Balkans. I think it's more about the feeling of belonging and being true to your roots. as I said Pulisić is 100% american and he wants to lead the US in the WC, he'll have to wait though.

He's an American patriot and this isn't club football. He'd rather never play in a World Cup than play for a nation that is not his own.

His parents were actually born there though

Decided to play for his country instead of gloryhunting, I have nothing but respect for him

He's not from Croatia. He was born and raised in the US to two American parents, he doesn't speak Croatian and doesn't even pronounce his own last name "properly". He just has a Croatian grandfather and used that to get around FIFA's rules against U-18s from outside the EU coming to Europe.

But both Rakitic's parents are Croatian and he speaks Croatian perfectly, Pulisic has no connection to Croatia except his grandfather

Can he even speak Serbian though?

>poo-li-sic

jesus America...

He used only the citizenship to frely work in the EU. Here Croatia got cucked, and it things were according to me he would never got it after turning down the NT. But because of muh rule of law and muh discrimination he could not be rejected.

Give him the needed genes to be a proper football players and this

Hey, you got Tvrtko "Dreschler" Kale the same way. The guy has nothing with Israel only that his grandmother being Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tvrtko_Kale

You guys have the same thing with A-dum La-lawn-ah.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHA I totally forgot about him!

he never played in the Israeli national team though and he only "discovered" he has a jewish grandmother while playing here. I preferred Dovani Rosso desu, my childhood hero, I think he speaks better Hebrew than Croatian.

>Be Kale
>be low quality goalkepper
>he screwed a goal when Hajduk played against Roma by accidentely scoring autogoal
>somehow believes he is good enough for the Cro NT
>get told to GTFO
>says he moves to Israel and will play for their NT

I though he succeeded.

ridicolous.

I don't think we had any naturalisation of players, that would be useful.

I'm surprised it's not more common with you guys due to the whole "right of return" thing and the Jewish diaspora. IIRC, pretty much the entire "Israel" national team at the World Baseball Classic was just American Jews.