Give me good reasons why a leftfag like me should support Donald Trump instead of not voting at all (because I fucking...

Give me good reasons why a leftfag like me should support Donald Trump instead of not voting at all (because I fucking hate Shillary Cliton)

>inb4 cause he's gonna make america great again!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His economic policies are centrist. He's anti-free trade, pro-tax cuts, pro Keynesian government job creation stimulus and so on and so forth.

A vote for him is a vote that isn't for Hillary.

If you listen to the media smear on him then you're supporting hillary

Because it's the only thing you can do to stop shillary. And if you really hate her, you would already be voting for Trump. So are you a liar? Or just stupid?

cause he's gonna make america great again!!!

Why do you hate Hillary? You realize you've probably been a victim of right wing brainwashing to split the democratic vote? Even Sanders supports Hillary.

Simple tax plan.
Democratic leanings.

He's anti-globalist. Old school leftists were against globalism.

The greatest problem in the United States is the crippling level of political correctness which has now infected every aspect of the society. Trump has shown that he alone is willing and able to destroy it. Also, Trump is high energy. Let's give him a chance.

He's pro free speech, he's pro second ammendment, and he likes the constitution. Basically even if you don't like him, he won't change America by much so that next election you'll have the power to vote for someone you do potentially like. If hillary wins she's going to wipe her cunt with the constitution and take away so many rights that next time around might be too late

> anti globalist
>right hand man was a Blackwater executive
>Finance Chairman is a former Goldman Sachs exec and George Soros money manager

BLUEPILLED

>Pro-Free speech

It's that why he banned the Washington Post from covering his events? Is that why he wants to make Libel laws harsher?

>not hiring jews for finance

>You realize you've probably been a victim of right wing brainwashing to split the democratic vote? Even Sanders supports Hillary

I wonder WHO could be behind a post like this

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Clinton! Trump 2016! Watch****
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

because you're already thinking about it. Something in you already knows he's the better option.

He banned washpo for printing lies. Did you say anything against Obama banning three papers from his campaign?

ttp

Because it starts the idea that the common man has a voice. It's a movement of the people. Trump is just the front door.

Not voting for Hilldog is a +1 for Trump. Voting for Trump is a +2 for Trump

You are already voting

Libel means lies. Lies told by the press who are supposed to tell the truth. Or do you prefer the propaganda they feed you now?

trump doesn't want to go to war with my country

do you want me shot, user?

If you're still a leftist today then there's little hope for you. I stood still for the last 25 years, the left just went further left into crazyland.

If you want wages to rise, then you don't need to pass a minimum wage. Just stop importing people. Oh, "not enough people" you say? Guess what happens in capitalism when something is scarce: prices rise. Price, in this case, being wages.

If you care one iota about workers having more bargaining power then the number one priority today has to be to secure our borders and stop mass immigration on H1Bs. We won't even need more unions.

It's really that simple.

Clinton will complete the hijacking of the left by corporate interests. Trump will force it to purge itself of those interests to become competitive, empowering the Sanders wing of the party in the long run.

If Trump really turns out to be a disaster, he'll be out in 4 years, and leave the presidency ripe for Dems for decades.

Either way, it's a winning proposition from your end.

Real Americans vote for Trump

>Any speech I don't like should be banned

That goes against the ideals of the first amendment. It's wrong regardless of who is doing it.

You can't claim Trump is pro first amendment then say " B-but Obama did it first!l when called out on it.

She's a war criminal and wants unnecessary conflct with Putin.

>right wing brainwashing

You mean like economics or history?

If it was a matter of bad press he would have banned them a year ago. WashPo had printed several articles in a row which were false. He warned them, they didn't fix their shit. They're still free to print their bullshit, they just don't get to be close to him.

But yeah, did you bitch about Obama doing it?

No I mean concentrated efforts by the Trump campaign to split the democratic vote by spreading hyperbole.

>hurrr durr the Secretary of State is involved with people dying

Owned by the banks as well. Not to mention foreign interests.

She is. To deny that is to deny reality.

At least Trump doesn't have to run. He is spending his own money to do it. Now why would he do that? Maybe because he cares?

why do you want me shot?

Yeah I did , the first amendment should NEVER be infringed. Trumps is an enemy of the constitution. A vote for Trump is a vote to have your rights eroded in favour of feelings.

Because if u dont then u have small dick

He didn't ban their free speech, he just revoked their press credentials to his events

He's against tpp

He's actually closer to being left than Clinton. She's a legit neo con.

Yeah and so is every single Secretary of State in History.It's literally her job. Following that logic , you may as well call every single soldier a cold blooded murderer.

Both the Democrats and the Republicans hate him. The Republicans spend $100 million to take him out in the primaries and blew it all. The Democrats will blow $1 billion. He will show that money means nothing in politics anymore. Oh, and Hillary is a whore.

Only little kids and stuff

>MUH FEELINGS

When did the Alt- right become SJW cucks?

>killary shill talking about the constitution

my favorite meme atm

Honestly the best reason is simply to keep shillary out of office.

A fucking mexican drug cartel warlord would be a better choice than her.

She pushed for Libya as a trophy for her presidential campaign, nothing more

I think that depends on why you oppose him in the first place. As someone else said, you're already considering it.

Be careful Sergei

Well. You've done it. You've meme magic Hillary to be the next President.

Prepare for all interactions with females for the rest of your life to be condescending. If you argue with them they will just retort that they do better in school, in work, have multiple orgasms, and are now the President and every cabinet position.

Boys entering kindergarten will be in a system where Hillary will be President until they reach high school.

It's been fun white man. Now prepare to meet the age of female. Enjoy your fragile masculinity

What's the worse he can do? Even if he put all the illegal mexicans and muslims into concentration camps and gassed them all, would that be bad? I'm totally serious too. What is the butcher of Bengazi gunna do for you? How much did you donate to the clinton foundation?

>1 post

Sup Forums falls for it every time :^)

Because a vote for him is a vote explicitly against her.

A non-vote is a non-endorsement. It really just depends upon how much you dislike her.

Allahu Akbar. But no seriously, I think all the wacky femtardism and "Equality" Is to blame for mass shooting's and the breakdown of society...

Good dont vote, it can only help trump

He didn't infringe the first ammendment you stupid fuck. All he said was 'these particular assholes don't get to be around me'. You would violate his right to assembly to enforce an imaginary right of the press to have full access to a private individual? The very fact that press passes exist and may be revoked in the first place demolishes your idiotic argument. Consider drinking bleach as a rebuttal.

Kek

This.

I was a field organizer for bernie in 5 states.
Unless Bernie goes drops the mic and runs 3rd party, it's all about the Trump train.

It's better to have a clown in charge than a crook. A clown might just be embarressing, but a crook like clinton will do real and lasting harm.

Feelings ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME
That's the lefties turf

The same time you liberals became literal evil criminals.

And it backfired. Not only is she malicious but incompetent too

What do you know of Trump's policies?

The entire Trump hype is based on feelings over logic. You're seriously voting for a reality TV star that says the same 3 to 5 buzz phrases that make you feel good

you are the ones Sharia law will fuck first. you need to protect your country from tge invasion you support.

help,america purge theocracy.

Yep. Get comfy it will reach a new level of insanity with her

Honestly if you're a big enough globalist to support Shillary I don't want your support.

nice try Trumpcuck, no one is buying your divide and conquer tactics

I can't even imagine. What could you do?

and who's voting because america is too mean and needs to help the impoverished because my heart hurts?

Sup Forums actually is an imageboard of peace we just use free speech to it's extremes

Is order 227 still in effect or something?

He is literally Batman

Give up on the idea of government. The nation state has fallen to the female. We must move on to the next stage and ultimately the singularity.

That's not a thing.

Not an argument

You should vote for Gary Johnson. He is the only one in the race that is actually for smaller government.

Fuck off to reddit you cuck. How can you think trump will not be the best president you’ve ever had:

>not paid globalist puppet
>not pc
>cares more about his own people more than illegals or refugees
>cares about vets
>is a strong character and negotiator
>wants to build a wall and keep usa safe
>not a cuck

If all European countries had a leader like this, do you think that Sweden would have a 1000% increase in rape? Do you Charlie Hebdo, the Paris Attacks and all the other violent crimes would have happened?

Jesus get your fucking head out of your ass. Maybe you should move to Africa and live amongst the god damn savages, then you will understand how special and privileged you fuckers really are and what you are going to take away from your children if you continue on the path you're currently walking. Any place that is whites only is safe, prosperous and clean.

As soon as you let the non-whites in, it goes down the drain, so who cares if he says something retarded, he is your best chance of salvaging your country. I've spent the last year of my life and thousands of rands, which devalues by the day due to stupid commie leftwing cucks, getting my shit ready so that I can leave here, and I'm not planning on getting to a new country just so PC cucks can fuck it up with more nignogs and Muslims.

I like Russians
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
Putin is cool guy

At the very least, he is a beacon of hope in the sea of cuckoldry and SJWs.

Beyond that, he's going to improve our trade deals, making it less likely for US jobs to be outsourced. He will stem the tide of immigration, creating a greater demand (and higher wages) for non skilled labor among the American poor. He will be sensible on foreign policy, supporting our allies like they deserve (UK), make new ones (Russia) and let sleeping dogs lie (The Middle East). He will defend our 2nd amendment rights, not letting kneejerk reactions be grounds for removal of our freedom. He's not afraid to challenge the corrupt system. He's been proven to be successful in many different pursuits. He speaks for a block of voters tired of the same old pieces of shit sitting in the Oval Office and doing nothing for 8 years. Democrats and Republicans alike are tired of the incompetency and inaction of modern American politics. Trump will change that.

You said you already hate Hillary so I won't go into that. Look and see if you agree with his views on isidewith or something, but realize he is a candidate beyond just his political views. He is a symbol of rebellion against the establishment and the status quo.

This is a very bad idea when the corruption of the government is already so incredibly entrenched any attempts to reduce the government's size will be cockblocked by bought out politicians. The corruption must be removed before making the government meaningfully smaller is an option.

Other than that, open borders are a terrible idea and Gary Johnson is an idiot for thinking it is a good idea in any circumstance. Open borders are the antithesis of a society that values freedom.

Ex-BernBot here
Trump and Sanders agree on trade and economy points. TPP and NAFTA are bad and is costing us manufacturing jobs.
Trump spoke specifically on black unemployment.
He wants state driven legislature on social things but thinks gay marriage and abortion are already law.

>I can't think for myself and do my own research on policy so I'll just ask Sup Forums

That retard is a poison pill that pushes libertarians to vote for one of the two main parties again.

This

"Evil Trump" really is exaggerated by Clinton's mainstream media oligarchy friends

Regardless of the legitimacy of his way of thinking, this is still a good way to get people to discuss there views while trying to understand the perspective of others. It is a good learning and debate exercise so even if the OP is wrong in his way of thinking, it is a good thread to make.

Decide who to vote for based on the Vice Presidential nominees.

BECAUSE:

I think it's very likely that Trump and Hillary both would be impeached. Hillary because she's a crook, and Donald because he's an idiot, and because House and Senate, Dem and Rep, hate him.

>I hate shillary clinton

There's your reason right there! And people wonder why leftists are considered morons...

Fuck you I dont have to explain shit to some faggot leftist go watch your buzzfeed and stick a dildo in your ass we dont need your vote anyways

That's not enough reason. You can still vote for one of the non-mainstream non-establishment candidates that aren't Clinton or Trump.

Because he's outrageously funny and it will infuriate the subconscious of butthurt liberals worldwide if he wins. That's makes good financial sense. Good advice.

to burn the whole system down.

to annoy lefties/sjws

>look at the flag

he doesnt operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. he doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about the wage gap and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. he's just-- he's got conviction. he values loyalty. he's got CHUTZPAH. he actually WORKED before the age of forty unlike your hunchbacked figurehead. he didn't come outta nowhere. he's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. it's this simple!

omg
it's about time.

Two words: Jill Stein

One word: Why?

Do it as a protest against your retarded politicians and political parties. Pic related kind explains how this works, you could spoil your ballot, but not one would care. But you put Trump in office and you better believe they'll either disintegrate or have major reforms.

if you hate hillary then not voting at all is a vote for hillary so might as well vote trump