en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now

SWEDEN, YES!

White people are always the bad guys.

No you nachonigger

>eliminating filthy shitalians
>bad guys

they're the goodest guys ever, in fact I'm contemplating rooting for them more than for argentina

they are white, so they are evil by default.

They always were the bad guys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2004_Group_C

THIS

They are the cucked guys

>el argentiANO

no? they actually had it pretty hard to qualify for the WC

Makes it easier for actual good teams to win the WC. Italy is always annoying to play against in knockouts and Sweden will get easily beaten by a good team. That said, a WC without Italy, Netherlands and USA is pretty shitty.

>eliminating M*dniggers
>bad

Said no one over.

Shut up.

most famous Swede (the faggot who screams about video games) has an Italian girlfriend

Italian women love big viking cock

MEATBALLED

>quarterfinal
We could have won the whole thing

The meme gods had chosen Greece from the start.
Also, you trusted Danes, therefore felt the pain.

Greece, FUCKING GREECE

>strong and white
nah they're the good guys for now

You mad?

Sorry for politics but how come Sweden has almost none refugees in the team?
The Sweben iz ober :DDDD meme is not real? :OO

Wouldn't mind it, desu

>eliminate netherlands
>2 weeks later eliminate italy

I think they deserve it

How could they be?

twitter.com/EurosportSE/status/930193699933364224

Lustig är riktigt lustig

not at all, and I like Italy

Italy coach didnt even use his most talented player in this game, he's a fucking cuck.

>We could have won the whole thing
No, we couldn't. This disillusion from Swedish football fans is why I have not cheered for Sweden since 1999.

How in God's name are we the bad guys when we eliminated Italy? Do you really want to see them dive and whine at the ref for 90 min again? Good riddance.

För det är ju så jävla mycket roligare att kolla på Larsson, Toivonen och Berg när dom springer runt och beter sig som fittor? Den där U21 2009 generationen är fan den vidrigaste generation fotbollsspelare vi fått fram.

>is at least 50% italian, like almost all Argentinians
>still offend them

Vi har spelat fantastisk fotboll hela kvalet igenom. När det kom till Italien valde vi att spela effektiv fotboll och uppenbarligen gick det vägen. Förresten ryktas Zlatan vara med in VM-truppen, så du kan låtsas gilla Sverige igen.

Dude, Greece won. The 04 squad definetily could have beaten them.

Spelar ingen roll vad för slags fotboll vi spelar. Det är den vidriga gnäll och fuska attityden jag hatar. Så länge inte Brolin ryktas vara med så kommer jag inte gilla Sverige, du kan vara lugn.

RAGNAROK'd

sorry my brown friend, but I'm of 100% spanish descent

We would have had to get past Portugals golden generation on their home ground first, which we wouldn't have done.

>Catenaccio has finally arrived to Northern Europe

What a time to be alive

i'm so sorry man

Greece did it, twice. It could have been done

Nope, they took out the italins, Buffon is the only one who isn't a fucking prick

i fucking hate sweden so fucking much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup

still butthurt

After all these years

>4-0
You never had a fucking chance

Immigrants in Sweden are fucking awul at everything. They don't take our jobs, they don't take our women, they don't take our football... The only thing they take is our welfare money which we have in excess anyway,

somalis are shite at football

>kick out the anti football nation with their same style
Swedes are the good guys

Hey, fuck YOU. That was our year

We Won 4 Anti-Football World Cup, you fucking pathetic war mistake

fuck Sweden are so boring. Italy too, but they have better players and more meme potential

It's not like the "refugees" who turn up here come from sporting/athletic powerhouses. Nor do they harbour a culture that emphasizes dedication to a profession.

An IQ in excess of 80 would have furnished you with the ability to deduce this on your own, but it seems that educational standards have dipped somewhat since Hoxha's days.

*passes the ball sideways 500 times*

Niggers like to play in lower leauges like divison 5. But since they are niggers, they have zero control over their emotions and regulary gets in fights with refs and other teams.

This sumer some onga bonga nigger smashed a bottle over some other nigger and cut him with the shards. Niggers gonnga nigg when it comes to pretty much every single thing in the world.

So you stopped liking the team because of the fans? What a nigger you are

>Hoxha

>Italy coach didnt even use his most talented player in this game, he's a fucking cuck.
This. How could the idiot not even play Zappacosta

Hoxha introduced literacy to Albania. For all his faults.

Oh no :(

>falling for Sup Forums memes
how new?

Fuck you

You too

But especialy you

Wondering too. Should have used Raviollini Penne instead of Belloti.

I bet this guy thinks we're black

Alexander was Greek.

they always were