Do you also have witches in your country?

Do you also have witches in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/betweentheshadows/2015/08/the-magical-battle-of-britain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, one tried to extort my mom once lmao

witches arent anything to joke about man
they cast a hex on my buddy Jake one time and the next day he overslept and was late to work

fucking scary shit dude

Yes.

The proportion of individuals here who believe and and seek help from witches and/or shamans (sorcerers or whatever they are called in English) to accomplish something is frankly upsetting.

I still don't understand why Colombia scum still think of themselves as Christians, when they still are pagans that believe in this bullshit.

>I still don't understand why Colombia scum still think of themselves as Christians, when they still are pagans that believe in this bullshit.

catholicism desu, people literally don't bother to read their Bibles.

yeah
she took over as president, and we impeached that witch.

It's more like laicism.

When my mother was young (in the fifties) they literally forced people to go to mass, and religion and religious teaching had a prominent role in society. Now, things are very different with today's unnecessarily lax attitudes.

>things left wingers did to fight Trump:

Cast "spells".
Make safe spaces.
Cry.
Make Hashtags and twitter pictures.

>Things right wingers did to support Trump:

Vote.

WTF, America. I am not even joking this time around. This is level 3 latino behavior.

+1 upvote

Yass XD So much thissss

>impeached
>not impaled

Why?

Well the witch herself is hispanic

How do I become a witch /x/?

you're cursed

yes

We did but then we took care of them

Yes, we drink them

YASSS SLAY KING

Yeah, because believing in the supernatural bullshit in the bible is sure going to stop people believing in further supernatural bullshit.
Come on user.

Clinton won the majority vote, you tard.

Nah, sorcery is an anglo thing too. Some circle of magicians did stuff during World War II: patheos.com/blogs/betweentheshadows/2015/08/the-magical-battle-of-britain/

And one of our early rocket pioneers was a spell-slinging cultist: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)

Someone should sue her for attempting to harm the head of state just to see what the courts make of it.

>american witches
Larpers. Over here businessmen have been casting black magic at each other like cowboys in the wild west. When the new guy set up shop and the business is booming, the next day he will be coughing up blood and needles. Witch hunt when

Yes. they're locked up in detention centers and they do rituals and shit so the guards drop dead.

She is a witch who can make my dick hard.

Yes, especially in the South, they remove hexes etc.

Sounds like your buddy is a lazy shit that needs to get an alarm clock.

Not how the American voting system works.
It's set up to prevent the tyranny of the majority.
Sounds stupid until you realise a lot of people are as stupid as (you).