Fuck you Brazilians hope you all fucking die

fuck you Brazilians hope you all fucking die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that wasn't a very nice thing to say

still true though.

stuf leaf

>he actually still plays wow

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

You're not giving us any context here, how do we know it wasn't you going full retard noob?

serbians and bulgarians are worse

objectively wrong

>br?
>jajajaja

t.islandmonkey

Reminds me of my last days of wow, the rp pvp server had just opened, was in an 10-15 lvl instance, only to be fucked over (I don't know how) by my teammates getting the reward/quest/whatever done and not me they pmed me "lul" "lel" or some form of lol that I don't remember.

Was the moment I rage quited wow, never even come back. And people talk about burning legion as nostalgia, for me the only time Wow was good was before the autoqueing for BGs was introducted.
In pvp servers you would join with random peopel to raid the enemy, not fight in some instanced bullshit but actually going to their lvl 20 area and trash the place. It was an awesome feeling, to walk into the night elf territory to kill all the single quest doers on sight and laying "siege" on their town, protected by lvl 60 npc guards.

excessive instancing killed that game.

*excessive instancing saved that game.

perhaps, it grew in popularity after I left.
maybe it was not for my cup. I prefered normal interractions over sitting near auction house and queing for instanced arenas

to add, I still loved the early wow, there is nothing like doing a quest by yourself and realizing 50-100 members of the oppostie faction is coming towards you in a brutal fashion. People running in to towns, some calling for aid.

Can't have that in the clean and systematized instancing

I like Brazilian posters Tbh.
Sometimes their butthurt can get out of hand though.

well some people wants to experience the whole history and pvp without having to play 10 hours daily

Grow up australiANO

meh if anything instancing felt more grindy, without them the world was more organic.
Maybe you have not played wow circa 2005, and don't know that feel, that feeling is never captured by the vanilla emulator servers, but it truly was special.

similar to swg, no amount of swgemu will bring back the glory days, I'm just having a nostalgia, anyways. back to work.

>getting this mad over a videogame
now there's something I'll never understand

Normie af

this

not a normie just not a manchild

Nah son, I meant to say that this macaco is a normie, not OP.

fuck off brazil is our greatest ally

I love Brazil.
That's why I told him the truth.

are you fucking kidding me
I spend my life on a computer and have never acomplished anything
I just don't get mad over a videogame of all things

Singapore is an island

>playing wow in 2017
this is the real crime

Name a better game or MMO worth playing

>inb4 pubg or overwatch

all games are shit these days

I don't even know what the fuck that is, you virgin loser.

based fucking goosey

G O O S E
O
O
S
E

Fuck off Goosey you fat fuck

REAL AUSTRALIAN HOURS XD

oi Goosey, what server are you playing on mate

what a dickhead you are

The problem with wow right now is that you level up too fast and the quests get trampled over.
I got to lever 85 without experiencing cataclysm quests for example

Why do you think favela people are the ones playing these games, you dumb aussie?

>Favela people
>Playing subcription based games

Sure.Favela people play free to play mmorpgs for low end pcs.They're probably still playing tibia to this day

I would have done the same to you dumb slavshit

That's what I meant

Read what you wrote....

Maybe i should've worded it better but I meant:

Why does he believe that the Brazilians that are playing these game are from favelas?

Why does it matter favela is an insult towards your people whether they are from favelas or not.

>tibia
a br once posted a video where a bunch of kids play tibia and suddenly started screaming like literal monkeys. i cant find it anymore

wow i hope you get reported enough to get perm banned racist asshole

not goosey's character you freshcunts

Here comes the spoonfeed, open wide
youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg

miss tibia

thanks man

Now it's my turn to ask for a spoonfeed - there was this video of some Brazilian kid with a sonic the hedgehog hat doing parkour with a guitar while a midi rendition of Black Sabbath - Paranoid played in the background
Someone pls post

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE
H
E

G
O
O
S
E

I
S

L
O
O
S
E

what I'm looking at?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
USS USS
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

The entire Brazillian national spirit revolves around ruining online video games for Americans

It's a lie. We usually try to be cool, but most of Americans is assholes, so we decide to fuck these type of people.

I have a lot of Americans friends, and much more Americans enemy.

I know everything about Proving Grounds, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the strats, the right spec, the reforges, mobs and spawn locations. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years doing Proving Grounds but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of Proving Grounds strategies and current rankings, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow WoW friends on where I'm ranked, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /ProvingGrounds/ on RealID's Anounce for years now and seen my superior knowledge of where I am ranked and seen my sharp wit and clever use of "come at me's" at play. Surely you have seen me post announcement after announcement of my rank and "come at me's" that prove how GOAT my strats, specs, reforges and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my ranking abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of Proving Grounds rankings, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about Proving Ground strats, specs, any /ProvingGrounds/ generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the #1 Ret paly around here, Please could you also tell all the new ret paladins that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of arrogant and obnoxious announcements of my rankings, well I'm off to play some more WoW.

Then there was Goose, with his constant attempts at being 'that cricket guy' and pretending to know shit about other sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Goose when he tried posting in /rug/ threads pretending he followed the Wallabies. Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Goose. But what really shits me about Goose is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random cricket question that popped up with my trip on' when au/sp/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2013 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Goose and Convict, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /nrl/ and posted his team. I went to the SC league to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Convict.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Goose being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses cricket when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

STOP