Sup Forums is it acceptable to hit a women if she hits you first?

Sup Forums is it acceptable to hit a women if she hits you first?

Yes, as it is stated in the Holy Quran

Why are you associating with women that would use violence in the first place?

If they are just street folk, knock her the fuck out.

If you know her, you need to readjust who you hang out with. Use the pain to think about it.

No. It's unacceptable to hit anybody. If she hit you, you probably deserved it one way or another. I'm truly disappointed in this board.

Lmao beta male cucks

You know the drill guys

A

FUCKING

LEAF
E
A
F

Good job guys

For legitimate self defense yes, but not for a girly punch you can stop by just grabbing her fist

I don't have hair to pull so a woman couldn't do shit to me physically

this

First post most blessed

Insh'Allah

>cuck cuck cuck! hahaha my wiener is small!
Yeah, okay there neckbeard. If that's what you call REAL men who REFUSE to ABUSE women cucks, then I'm proud to be one. If you need a band-aid, I'm sure your mommy can give you one hah!

Yeah they want to act like men and get treated like men then they get everything else that comes along with it

This.

Its a stick no thicker than my pinky, isn't it?

>Using a certain inaction as an arbitrary measure of false moral superiority

Alright there kid, it's past your bedtime.

C*eh*n*eh*d*ayy*
What does that spell

C-U-C-K

A man isn't a man if he doesn't defend himself. There are women who shit test and want to be put in their place.

So yes. If she deserves it, lay the law.

If a bitch wants to act like a man, you treat her like one.

that's why you hit them first so they don't get uppity

I'm white from an upper-class family. I don't associate with women who go around striking people.

Cool flag faggot, go not win at hockey somewhere else.

I won't hit a woman but I will german-suplex the bitch.

Yes. If you don't, she will never respect you. The best way to control a woman is through fear. They are essentially children.

It is better to be feared than loved. She won't cuck you if she fears for her life.

That's such primitive and childish thinking. I would expect more from a board about politics. This kind of thinking is so problematic and immature, ugh. WOMEN are WOMEN. Treat them like women, not like men! Besides, what, you think it hurts when a woman hits you? Ha, you tiny weakling neckbeard! Boohoo, the cute little girl accidentally grazed my arm, where's my mommy??? Haha. Sit down.

>r-really men don't defend themselves from abusive women because then they'd be the abusers
wew

you deserve to be beat into half-dead condition

just put them on the floor

if they punch you in the face then you can slap them as hard as you like though, and if your strong it will break her cheek and you can just claim it was an accident

Your trying is showing.

>leaf

Would you punch a guy if he punched you a true feminist would knock that bitch out in the name of equality! Just don't look at her tits when she's out cold...

Not, like, TAKE HER DOWN TO THE MAT, but yeah. She broke the gender divide. One quick one to let her know what she did was wrong.

Women are like children.

What the hell? NO. A true FEMINIST wouldn't hit a woman EVER. What the hell is the matter with you?! Tiny penis, much? LOL

You are being sexist women need to be treated equally!!!

If she has a weapon then yes, but otherwise no. Only niggers and feminists hit women

Do you understand equality you leaf? A gentleman with chivalry would never hit a woman ... A new age feminist man by definition must knock that bitch out! Or he is being a sexist pig

Yes
Action, reaction

Jesus Christ you're a weak bitch.

If anyone punches me they are getting punched not slapped or "put on the floor". Regardless if it's a woman.

I say when she puts her hands on you, you slap the living daylights out of her until she submits to you.

Real men can make their women submit with no violence

Do They want to be on a level footing with men or treated like glass babies?

If a woman hits you, you bend her over your knee and spank the hell out of her.

And I say you're a tiny little neckbeard who can't even take a little slap from a woman! Seriously, has a woman ever even touched you, or is your penis so small that you actively avoid them? Also, can you spell W-R-E-C-K-E-D?

Don't strike a lady, but be sure to beat a bitch.

Yes, because a woman hitting you would hurt a lot and possible be a threat to your well being

TOP KEEEEEEKKKK

Once she hits you it's Open Hand season baby

It's fine to hit your bitch whenever she needs it.
You should spank your wife the same way you would your daughter.

depends.
Are they hitting you with the intent to cause injury?

/thread

>real men
>real women
ummmmm how about you check your cisprivilege fucking shitlord anyone can be a man or a woman as long as they identify as one

*tips*

Thank you! Ugh, finally somebody with some COMMON SENSE. This board is so immature, god.

Part of the reason feminism is such an issue now is because husbands stopped slapping their wives and fathers stopped slapping their daughters.

I'm just jealous of oll the (you)s you got, I'm sure the flag must help

i love what canada is becoming, pretty funny.

>problematic

Back to tumblr you go faggot.

You know, it is really funny how Sup Forums claims superiority, and hates mexicans and blacks for being violent monkeys, but in reality they aren't any differeny from those violent monkeys. Polacks are not one honorary white people. They are not making anything great.

Fucking leaf. I'm not even surprised.

I don't get why you guys are picking on the person based on the flag. I mean he's right, and it's not surprising that Canadians think alike because it's true. It's literally not right to hit women in this day in age because they're physically and mentally different compared to men.

Beat the shit out of her, it will teach a bitch some discipline. Give me a min with your women and she'll be begging you to allow me to cuck you two. I'll teach her what a real man is.

Anyone has the balls to hit me had damn well better have the balls to get hit back.

Why wouldn't you hit her back, what the fuck?

IF any adult attacks you, you have every right to defend your life how ever you see fit.

Shows how weak this board has become desu. (You)'s used to be valuable and only the supremely ignorant and ingenious were recognized. Now any tumblresque tactics work. This thread showcases such predictability.

>Sup Forums is it acceptable to hit a women if she hits you first?

Absolutely

you hit my girl(daughter) and you will disappear, so will your family, so will your friends. I'll kill your fucking cat and your dog and make you watch. If a girl hits you , man the fuck up and walk away.

>Canada

I like gentlemen :)

obviously, asshole

No, but it's acceptable to temporarily neutralize her in retaliation. In some cases victims shouldn't let girls beat them to death.

Of course not. Women are far too frail. It is easy enough to wrap them up in a kind of bear hug until they settle down.

Cry me a river faggot

So long as you don't raise a whore who will hit others because she isn't getting her way, fine.

Good luck with that though.

If you let a woman hit you you deserve to be castrated!!

FUCKING SAGE

Yes but you should show restraint when defending yourself against a woman. You don't need to go all out and beat the crap out of her like you would a man. They're much weaker so just show them that you mean business and they won't hit you again.

From what I've gathered the Fins are always on guard to grab a fist, even when it's just a Fin and his wife.
#alwaysvigilant

Why are people falling for this shit tier bait....

Its 2016 come on pol....

Newfags and tourists, user.

Real civilized people dont hit other civilized people

Hitting a woman is unmanly and does nothing
Yelling and breaking shit... That makes em think twice.
>fuck knows why it works it just does

lol
fuck off goofball

The better question is, why does anyone have the desire to hit anyone else for any reason?

.you give guys one warning, girls 3. Any sort of push or strike. You ask bystanders if they saw who initiated contact. You lay then the fuck out

If my daughter hits a man I'll drag my old saggy black ass off my chair, and beat the black off her In order to show her where she belongs on the strength ladder

Depends

If some overweight woman in my weight class seriously threw a good punch at me and wanted to throw down like a man I'd fight back all the way. You know fatass shaniquas and the like

However if it was a slap or a light hit on a smaller woman who did it in a moment of rage and I can easily retrain her I would.

Because they suck and/or are wrong. That or they're just assholes, or they're sadistic.
Isn't this elementary?

Ex girlfriend came at me with a blade and I never touched her once. A man NEVER hit's a woman. Hell I wouldn't hit a woman even if she was shooting at me I would just be smart and run away until she tires herself out or the police arrive.

fuck yes

i believe in equality, dont you?

beat that bitch down like you would a nigger

Yes. Those initiate the use of force are always in the wrong.

>A man NEVER hit's a woman
>ex came at me with a blade; still not reason to hit a woman
thats just pathetic, do you worship woman or something?

If I witness a man hitting a woman, I'll fucking drop that man.

There are NO excuses.

No. This doesn't even begin to answer the question.

No fucking shit
it's okay to hit anyone if they threaten you

That's assuming, of course, your neckbearded ass ever left the house.

kill yourself

It should be. If we're going to have parity between the sexes, women should be held to the same standard as men in all ways. And I definitely know a few cunts who think they have chick armor and can hit mean all they want with no consequences, who could definitely use a swift kick in the face

>Sup Forums is it acceptable to hit a women if she hits you first?

I can't help myself. When someone hits me, I hit back. It's not a conscious response, it just happens.