Riverdale general

waifus for everybody edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR-_6OOr3Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=dFOlY5rMdt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start it when america is awake, you dirty foreigner.

most of our country is sleeping right now bro so your thread ain't going to get much

do american neets also wake up in the afternoon?

Veronica best girl

More like 6-8 pm.

Veronica a shit, Veronica a coalburner

watch the show nigger

Yeah, that was the point of the reference. Good job for catching it little buddy

>not Betty or Cheryl

Wew

Good taste

Jughead best character
Veronica the hottest
Betty the qt'iest

hopefully jug moves in with one of the pussycats

>not Polly

Was the implication there that she's actually a predator, even though it doesn't even matter since we'll never see her again?

>mfw watching this with family

>mfw they keep talking about how gross the relationship is

>mfw at dinner they keep talking about 'those silly glasses' Grundy was wearing

>mfw sweatingblackman.gif has been copyrighted and cannot be posted anymore

what the fuck is this movie even about

>never see her again
>implying she isn't one of Sabrina's aunts

Betty was in my dreams last night and she loved me

It's a show. It's Archie comics turned into a sexy teen drama.

There are millions of Bettys out there user. Just need to take a few steps out of your house and you'll met them.

Grundy was unironically the hottest grill on the show

th-thanks user

They'd had to make it believable that Archie would go for her instead of Betty.

I saw a bit of this and it looked like complete cancer.

>Archie is brooding sack of edge
>Jughead is some emo loser
>Veronica is constantly angry and mean
>Betty is weak and shy

They lost everything that made these characters interesting in favour of edge. Betty is the fucking worst. Major networks don't know how to write good Good characters. I mean characters that are morally Good. This show takes Good to mean 'weak', and 'naive'.

I'm not opposed to the idea of an edgy Archie drama, but this has the current capeshit problem of making shit devoid of anything positive in favour of cramming in more edginess.

Well, it's written for teenagers and teenagers like edgy shit

Thanks for sharing, i to share your values, would you mind linking to your blog?

Cheryl is fucking disgusting.

I'm amazed the fridgeposters haven't gotten to her yet.

I agree with you on Jughead, but the other characters all more or less feel like their original counterparts to me:

Archie is a big dope. His heart is in the right place but he kind of bumbles around. They gave him a little edge by having him hook up with a teacher and be a kind of whiny musician. Works fine, though the guy playing him leaves a little to be desired.

Veronica is a rich bitch with a heart of gold. They made her more pretentious/sarcastic than outright just a cunt, some girl who can dish it back at people like Cheryl/etc but (so far) isn't like that to her friends. nbd.

Betty is the cute girl next door who hangs out with the boys. They made her a little unstable, which is fun, and she's on meds and her mom is crazy and her sister went nuts. She feels the most like her original character despite this imo because she's played so sincerely.

The real thing people should be annoyed at is the butcher job on the Pussycats. I don't mean making them all black (though why not just make Valerie a more prominent character?), I mean making them all basically the same person. We've barely seen all 3 so far but as it stands they have no personalities, where the original group was three girls with three very distinctive personalities. Now all three of them are just #BLM girl. Grinds my fuckin gears.

fwiw I'm super high right now

jesus

They're not all #BLMgirl, the one lead girl is and the other two are cardboard cutouts. They've done literally nothing at any point in the show other than be musical backup.

I wouldn't call Veronica mean or angry. Maybe in the pilot, but real quick they all became friends and she just became normalish if slightly stuck up. Betty has gotten meaner and angrier than her. In a recent episode a guy "slut shamed" Veronica and she was going to let it go after giving him a talking to; but Betty ended up tying him up in a hot tub, turning it up to scalding temperatures, and covering him in maple syrup

She's cute. Just that her looks are gonna go down the toilet so fast since she's a ginger and all.

>3dpd
>waifu

It's just Josie that has a stick up her ass. Val and Melody are chill but are just her sidekicks instead of her friends. Another thing I hate is how little screen time Reggie has and how he's been relegated to the asshole jock.

holy batman those lips

>>Veronica is constantly angry and mean

No, she is not. This is objectively false.

betty is the warmest and best mother for children
cheryl looks undead

The show is four episodes in. Calm the fuck down

youtube.com/watch?v=uR-_6OOr3Hc

Valarie is going to start having a more prominent role and Cheryl is going to be fleshed out. Fucking millennials want 76 years of lore in 4 hours

The show is created by the guys at Archie Comics and is canon.

>not Cheryl

kys

lili reinhart is the tallest girl with an attractive waist, and i have no idea why they made her pull the skirt so high

maybe so it wouldn't offend more conservative countries that might show this stuff

They are still trying to retain that 50's nostalgia feel to the show. Riverdale is supposed to be a town that is somewhat stuck in time yet modern simultaneously

its an Archie show that is more Twin Peaks-esque

Why does everyone in Riverdale with the exception of Archie have horrible parents?

Betty-Control freak
Veronica-white collar criminals
Jughead-biker/gangster
Cheryl-generally miserable people
Josie-Corrupt mayor

Fuck/Marry/Kill

>Fuck Veronica
>Marry Betty
>Kill Cheryl
>Get Dominated by Dark Betty

>implying you aren't quoting the guy who thinks that Riverdale is jew propaganda made to subvert white youths

>mfw they made out in the first episode and got called out on it specifically to spite shippers

>>implying you aren't quoting the guy who thinks that Riverdale is jew propaganda made to subvert white youths

wat

>marrying the actually mentally ill one

>not getting into the rich family, managing the criminal enterprises by day showing Veronica what a downtown boy can do to an uptown girl by night

Just wait for him, he shows up to just about every Riverdale thread

Is this show actually good or is another The 100/Dark Matter waifu bait shit?

Don't tease me

Yes. Gets better after the first episode, but unless the trajectory goes sharply upward it will remain middling-tier

>Sprouse himself admits to having been put off by the initial descriptions of the show, but says that further reading helped him understand that Riverdale fits easily into the world of Archie, as the new leadership at Archie Comics has pushed in new and surprising directions to make the brand relevant again today. “When I first heard the abstract, it kind of put a sour taste in my mouth,” he says. “I come from a comic background—I worked at a comic shop—and when you hear about a dark and gritty take on an otherwise beloved franchise, that’s all the wrong buzzwords for the right project. Nothing really dubious happens in the original Archie Digests, but as I started to do more research, I realized the universe of Archie is really wide open. The Punisher comes to Archie, Archie dies when he gets shot trying to protect his friend, and in the new comics, zombies come to Archie. So it seemed like the road had been paved for a while for something like this.

I've seen him, he's the worst, just didnt get the quoting part

>In refashioning an idyllic American icon for a confusing and complicated new world, Riverdale is also, Sprouse contends, a tacit reflection of today’s political climate. “We live in a society right now that’s obsessed with this golden-age America mentality,” he explains. “Trump’s whole campaign was built around ‘Make America Great Again,’ which essentially is a play towards the same era that Archie arose out of that is this golden, perfect world. I don’t mind how we may be tampering with this idea of a golden age because of my personal political stance. I don’t think that ‘everything is perfect and jolly’ is a perspective that makes any sense. Our society is either primed perfectly for a more contemporary view of this classic American property or they’re going to rebel against it. It’s the same political division within our society right now.”

>ywn be a dang hunk like Archie

>bae

jokes or fags?

What femdom is this?

the sticky kind

>betty is the warmest and best mother for children

Pretty much this. Just don't make her angry.

She beats them all.

The show has been getting better each episode. I loved how the last one ended

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOlY5rMdt0

pretty much

They're still gay as fuck even if the kiss was bait. Especially Veronica.

>best mother for children

>literal family history of mental illness

>naming your daughter "girl"
The fuck's wrong with Germans?

What did they mean by this?

I'm glad someone else thinks this. There were two references to the Grundy investigation being a witch hunt in the last episode. Maybe just a red herring, or completely unintentional, but it's interesting.

In every pic I've seen of this pairing Jughead looks like he's doing someone a favour or he lost a bet. Him hooking up with Archie makes more sense tbqh.