Canadian Actors

Why are Canadian actors so great?
Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Kiefer Sutherland, Keanu Reeves, Finn Wolfhard
Who's your favourite Canadian actor?

those names should not be strung together ever

Well these are the only famous Canadian actors

Mine's Finn Wolfhard too

I've even seen him play King Lear at the Stratford Festival.

Finn should focus on getting more roles rather than mingling with viners and youtubers

Looks like Max Von Sydow

>Forgetting Canada's finest

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anglo countries (USA not included) have a strong theater tradition since before Shakespeare and that's why Australian, British and Canadian actors are everywhere. Is that right?

Amerifat don't talk to your betters that way

>Forgetting Canada's finest

He's has been shooting stranger things and IT and he's going to direct his music video, so he's been doing pretty good so far

If you're serious, please kill yourself.

If you're not serious, you can probably still go ahead and kill yourself anyway.

No, it's just because they speak English and are mostly white

>one series that's going to be done and moved on from next year and a failed remake

Sure

These stuff can already make him busy for a year and I'm sure he's got other stuff lining up.
At least he's already doing much better than the other kids from the ST

Will he ever play a young Elliot Rodger in the inevitable biopic?

I'm sure he's up for it if there's a good script since he's a professional dedicated actor

He should start working on more relevant projects, that's for sure. Unless he doesn't want to stay in this field, in that case doing mere flicks is a good way to earn some easy buck and five minutes of fame.

Pretty sure he's gonna grow up ugly

He's actually getting better looking, sure it's a professional photo on the right but you can see how his facial structure is developing.

For a child actor, getting main roles in a mediocre flick is better than being an extra in a high profile movie, as it would get his name out

Doesn't matter, his talent and character are quite enough. Beauty is just additional perk

I'll be glad when he's almost 18 and has no roles and you stop being obsessed with him and making this place worse

>making this place worse
user, please...

Why are there no Canadian actors that have wont the academy awards?

Does Oscars hate leafs?

nice job comparing 2 different angles

I've been REALLY enjoying finn wolfhard's body of work recently

Seth Rogen is canadian

Is it possible for season 2 of Stranger Things to be better than season 2? We already know that Nancy and Mike will be angsty, and there will be some new love triangles. Is introducing more drama a smart move, or will it turn the series into cheap telenovela?

I really hope that whatever the do, they'll give us snow ball scene

I doubt it'd be better. The plot will probably get unfocused and the new characters will be shite.

>Shatner
>good