Can a Swede explain the concept of a "no-go zone"?

In Finland if a police officer or ambulance couldn't complete their task or reach their destination they'd call in police backup (and eventually the rapid response unit and border guard) until the mission is completed.

Is this not the case in Sweden and why? Do they really just give up after first attempt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSyheOhU4w
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9830833
youtu.be/HfEsz812Q1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Itt5wJ78OI4&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fugg sweden :D:D:D

Because it'd be racist to use force against those 30 year old Syrian child refugees from Iraq.

This, and they're even accused of rape by those racist bitches that don't accept their mating rituals from their places of origin.

There's already plenty of examples in the world that things could be worse. Unless you live in Detroit or something. You could still introduce European hate speech laws to Detroit, think about that.

The so called "no go" zones are temporary obstructions in certain zones.
I live in one of those zones, aka the police had to turn around when gangs started throwing rocks and fireworks.
Same with paramedics.
But that lasted about 2 days before daily patrols and more police calmed the area down.

bigger thing is that the areas are self policing, if you report a crime, you will be subject to a worse one, you're supposed to take it up with your community members

so the police almost never have a reason to go in other than a routine patrol

>police had to turn around when gangs started throwing rocks and fireworks.
Do they not have the proper equipment to deal with crowds?

Your explanation of them not being permanent makes more sense than having them be year round like is often portrayed but it still sounds completely unacceptable. I feel safe in saying that could never happen even in the current state of Finland. It would cause widespread outrage from population to politicians and more importantly the cops themselves wouldn't accept defeat in the first place.

>Do they not have the proper equipment to deal with crowds?
Not just 2 police officers in one police car.
And they never go in the same day with good reason, the gangs will disperse anyways.
If they go in with force, riot gear and such the area will only become 100x worse since the gangs see it as a challenge.
But if you wait and then just patrol the area more and more it calms down.
There were still several arrests and even a couple deportations.

Giant mushroom found in Sweden. This is what Sweden used to be about.

15-20 years ago that would have been nation wide headlines instead of another murder or robbery..

The Muslims are taking our fungi

Nah, they don't eat mushrooms. Actually they are all literally terrified of the forests.

>Not just 2 police officers in one police car.
That's why backup exists. Obviously wait for more manpower if the situation seems risky.
>And they never go in the same day with good reason, the gangs will disperse anyways.
>If they go in with force, riot gear and such the area will only become 100x worse since the gangs see it as a challenge.
And what do they learn when the police gives up? That they have the power. You have to demonstrate to them that resistance is futile which seems like common sense in any nation outside Sweden.

Video related, people in a refugee center were protesting the unvoluntary deportation of a few people. See how the finnish police reacted? They didn't "wait 2 days until the situation calmed down" they called in more than enough manpower to set a precedent it's pointless to fight and tactics learnt from Sweden don't work here.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSyheOhU4w

The niggers in the vid aren't armed, but if they were the police would always have more firepower than they can get.

When you think they can't be more cucked, they prove you wrong again!

Jajaja

We don't have enough police for that.
But the police force is getting a few hundred million crowns and hundreds of new cops are in training already.

I'm not defending this cucked place though, would rather see the police go in with guns blazing.

>don't have enough police
Here in Norrland/Norrbotten (area the size of England, Scotland and Wales put together) we have less than 20 police officers...
Can take them hours to respond since they sometimes have to drive 300+ km to a crime.
But we still don't have "no go" zones up here.

If you southerners could stop inviting them that would be great..

IIRC you have as many police as we do per capita so you're probably right it's not enough. Police not having enough manpower to complete missions seems like a pretty clear cut case for need of more funding though, can't see how objecting to that isn't political suicide.

Next time send the refugees to an island, then they can't do much (but the foreign media will cry about it heaps)

Nice video though. Shame the dog was so tightly leashed

>And what do they learn when the police gives up? That they have the power. You have to demonstrate to them that resistance is futile which seems like common sense in any nation outside Sweden.

Showing police presence in a place is enough to lower crime quite well actually.

There recently was an idea suggested in the parliament about setting up detention centers in the islands on the coast of Turku to house those whose refugee applications have been turned down until they can be returned. The outcry and comparisons to gulag archipelago were instantaneous, despite the fact that in Finland prisons are incredibly humane. Our prison law says that the lack of freedom is the punishment and living conditions should resemble those of the major population.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9830833 recent pics of a regular prison.
youtu.be/HfEsz812Q1I

I really can't understand the problem with placing people who've been rejected (not those who are still under review) in prisons unless they comply and leave immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=Itt5wJ78OI4&has_verified=1
Do you think these police can stop anything?

lol women. but where's the pepper spray or the tazer?

>women cops

pathetic

Seems fair.
But some people want nothing more than immediate integration.

Are all Finnish girls like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8

No, somalis just tend to be fragile and weak to the extent even our girls aren't afraid to confront them

I certainly wouldn't be, even though I'm a skinny neet. Big west-African bulls are a different story, however

Imagine being married to one.

On a serious note those small convenience stores in Helsinki now often have security guards patrolling at the door/registers. It's sad that they're necessary these days.

It's incredibly rare to see immigrants who are big guys. My theory is that the slave traders stole all the good genes to America.

Seems plausible. African-Americans tend to be much more mesomorphic on average than the blacks here

As for middle easteners I assume it's just generations of inadequate food. The immigrants are short too like Europeans a few hundred years ago.

Don't you have tactical police teams for that kind of thing?

we do that since we're keeping them out of mainland Australia where we would legally have to acknowledge them as refugees

no one else really has the same option

that's very sad

I only ever see security guards at this one maccas since it used to have a reputation for being where people went if they wanted to fight

Yeah just 10 years ago it was the same here, security at mcd on weekends after ~18, now they're everywhere. Better than having the nogs and no security though.

but it is still about big brown mushroom heads iykwim

nah I don't can you elaborate?