So is Gruden going to Tennessee or not? Grumors say he is, but the grumors are bs

So is Gruden going to Tennessee or not? Grumors say he is, but the grumors are bs

Man I want some of the drugs your on.

What part of my post makes me seem high? Asking if theres a chance Gruden would go to the Vols or saying the grumors are full of shit.
For the record, only thing I'm on is doctor pepper

I've heard rumors that you get high as fuq brochacho

>grumors

Grumors

Reading grumors will do that

He is. Peyton Manning is going to be offensive coordinator, too.

Per back channels right?

He will be the coach. My source told me Friday that butch would be fired Sunday and Brady Hoke would be named interim. Gruden is currently putting a staff together. Not sure on exactly what they offered to get him, but it was at least 10mil. Espn will break the story and an official announcement will be made before the Vandy game.

Anons with sauces never lie, especially during grumor season. I've screen capped this

also eli's retiring and becoming qb coach

would rather have Chip Kelly than some guy who lucked himself into a Super Bowl win using Dungy's team

Gruden has a great gig at ESPN.

He will only leave if he thinks ESPN is going under.

Please come to the Texans, Chucky.

Kelly's going to Florida before he goes to Tennesee

You don't mean that

Gibs Gruden

It's too late. Per back channels he's a done deal at UT after going to Knoxville this past weekend

Gruden is going to Tampa Bay

Shut your whore mouth

espn IS going under

Gruden IS going to Tennessee

ESPN has been laying people off left and right, and Grudens contract with them is up at the end of the year

Sauce?

Tennessee is the most delusional fanbase in all of sports, literally Nebraska tier at this point

some no name MAC coach is going there

Embrace the facts, you know it to be true.

I still thinks he waits on an NFL opening at the end of the season

the ghost of johnny majors

Gruden bros division rivals.
I dig it.

Gruden will never coach in college. He would violate the 20 hours rules the first wee on campus.

he was on Eisen's podcast this last week and said he doesn't see himself leaving his current job.

Vol fans are to CFB as Lakers fans are to NBA. Delusional to the highest degree.

Good thing I'm a Kentucky fan

do you like baskin robbins?

I prefer Dairy Queen

yeah i guess you'd be averse to the number 31

Why can't Tennessee recruit anymore? What's going on down there?

>I'm gonna put this in the turkey hole, man

This. Vols fan here. Newer fans are insufferably delusional. Old school fans understand that living in pain is part and parcel of life as a Tennessee fan.

The Manning years and 99 were a fucking fluke.

Florida national titles in football 3
Basketball 2 NT's
UK National Titles in football 1
UK basketball titles: 8
9>5
And, at least UK has the decency to not hire a man who fucks sharks, and of course, not wear uniforms that look like a turtle puked

Phil Fulmer was the recruiting god. The only guy who can bring recruits back to Tennessee is Peyton Manning.

I honestly think even Gruden would fail here. We need Manning. Any QB in the country would love to play for him.

All my sources are still skeptical but they said it's now coming more and more likely. One even said don't be surprised if it's within the next week. Hearing 7-10 mill a year.

Why would any NFL head coach want to coach a college team?

Babysitting shithead kids.
Recruiting in offseason.

I'd rather coach the Cleveland Browns than Bama.

there's no glory in coaching the Browns

Belichick makes $7.5mil salary. Saban makes $10mil. That's why.

players listen to you

You're fucking retarded. Until Saban arrived, Tennessee was the powerhouse of the south. They're literally a sleeping giant, however I feel highly confident they will fuck up this hire

>Until Saban arrived, Florida was the powerhouse of the south
fix'd

there is only one legendary coach in the nfl this century

college is where you go to be enshrined as a god

also the nfl is a quarterback league first most