Your cunt

>Your cunt
>What's your honest opinion on Galician people and their culture?
The galician language that evolved from vulgar latin eventually became two separate languages: Galician and Portuguese

Other urls found in this thread:

ranking-empresas.eleconomista.es/empresas-BARCELONA.html
hoy.es/caceres/201602/19/caceres-ciudad-barata-para-20160219090136.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're ok in my book, it's one of the Spanish communities I'm less familiar with, I'll admit, but I have no good reason to buy into all the memes about them.

I don't know you, but I like you because you are Atlantic brothers.

it used to be a very poor agricultural region, those memes exist in spain too i guess
thank you desu

>eat tons of seafood
>people speak a language that sounds like Portuguese mixed in with cute archaisms
>beautiful country
>Spaniards use them as the butt of the jokes, but Galiza keeps on trucking
>People are nice and not as loud as castillians, and are generally a bit sad
>people like to drink a ton
>geographical extension of the Portuguese terrain/topography
You guys are alright.

>eat tons of seafood
does seafood include fish, or only marisco?
marisco is mostly exported to other parts of Spain, people usually eat it only in marriages and christmas

I guess it only strictly means marisco, but I meant both. At least the touristy restaurants feature it a lot, and it's always pretty good. We also eat a ton of fish/seafood, so it's nice to see that the trend keeps up north of the border.

Also, polvo à feira is a pretty great contender against polvo à lagareiro.

not the real galicia

well its the same atlantic coast, just because theres a frontier doesnt mean we get different food, spain has bacalao too after all))
>polvo a lagareiro
gotta try that next time i visit

Yes, but you guys had access to a whole different empire's worth of food, and got your own unique stuff.

The neat part is seeing that we didn't drift too much despite it. Good stuff.

>Your cunt
Arshenteena
>What's your honest opinion on Galician people and their culture?
-pretty close for most argies because muh heritage
-so common that we extended the "gallego" term for all Spainiards.
-Pulpo a la gallega, empanada gallega, gaitas,muñeiras, etc.

my ancestors :)

NÓS

Jokes about Galicians are more of an Argentinian thing. Most Spanish jokes are about Lepe people (stupid), Basques (physically strong, mentally weak), Catalans (cheap) or Madrileños (arrogant).

Our stereotype about Galicians is not that they are dumb. It's that they are indecisive.

in a perfect world Asturias and Galicia should be part of the same region, the culture and personality are so close.
Asturians have worse temper tho
>indecisive
and its not that far from the truth... well, depends :^)

>mentally weak
That's not true.
Basques are seen as physically strong but a little brutish. Definitelly not mentally weak. Also stubborn, suspicious but loyal to death if is a friend of yours.

I agree with you though that the best word to describe galicians (as a stereotype) is indecisive.

would immigrate/10

My ancestors (:

You mean Galychyna?

ERAMOS
GALAICOS

Youre a morisco or sephardi.

i am greek

Both were ethnically cleansed centuries ago, DeQuashon.

I am Suebi and Gallaecian. Also a proud Christian

Yes, Im not talking about your non white religion but your race.

you can go be retarded somewhere lese
Sup Forums is a good place

Moriscos and Sephardim aren't a race. Moriscos were Muslims living in the Iberian Christian kingdoms in the Middle ages and Sephardim are Spanish and Portuguese Jews who fled abroad.

Let me guess, you believe that Islam is a race.

Sephardis are a race, same as moriscos, non white non Iberian invaders or mongrels.

moriscos were islamers that were forcibly converted to christianity
sephardis are jews that lived in spain
religion =/= race
dumbass

I'm not yet sure if you're trolling or you're only another product of American education.

Moriscos aren't a race. Moriscos were one of the six social groups living in Iberia in the middle ages:
> old Christians
Christians living in a Christian Kingdom who had been Christians for at least four generations.
> new Christians
Christians living in a Christian Kingdom who had converted less that four generations ago.
> Moriscos
Muslims living in a Christian Kingdom.
> Muladíes
Christians living in a Muslim Kingdom.
> Andalusíes
Muslims living in a Muslim Kingdom.
> Jews
Jews.

Go back to Sup Forums if you take your own ignorance as scripture.

¿Por qué los gallegos cada vez que compran una caja de leche la abren en el mismo supermercado?.
Porque el envase dice: "abra aquí".
Un gallego le dice al otro:
- Me compré un reloj.
Y el otro le pregunta:
- ¿Qué marca?
-Pues la hora
Un gallego va al cine, y la muchacha de la taquilla le dice:
- Señor, esta es la quinta vez que compra la entrada.
El gallego le contesta:
- Es que el desgraciado de la puerta me la rompe...

Sephardis are not racially European neither are moriscos.

Yes Sephardis are Jrws that lived in Spain they are non white and non Iberian.

Sephardic Jews are North African and Near easterner not European same with moriscos.

Ive met a Sephardi, he is 0% Iberian, 100% North African/Middle Easterner, I never saw him as one of my own.

> conversion to Judaism or Islam changes your genetics

gb2/pol/

>one of my own.

>Galician people and their culture
literally who

Well, where's he supposed to get Amerindian genes from?

>Catalans
>cheap
Please elaborate. I had a discussion with a Catalan yesterday and he told me that they're paying for the rest of the Spain. I don't know if I should believe him

>conversion to Judaism
Im not speaking about a religion but sephardic racial group which is non european.

It's the same story like Bayern. Industry is built in the region, proletarians from the whole country migrate there, local bourgeoisie gets richer. Years later, Catalonia / Bayern is one of the most developed regions and complains that those poor lazy bastards (Extremadura / Sachsen-Anhalt) are sucking their money dry. Extremadura / Sachsen-Anhalt answer that it's them who moved there to make them rich in the first place. Catalonia / Sachsen-Anhalt spergs out, claims that it's better than Spain / Germany and calls for independence. They get at least good autonomy / Freistaat status.

I meant Catalonia / Bayern spergs out

they do. catalonians make a lot of money, more than any other spanish region (except one or two i think) but madrid steal money from them through taxes and spends that money to pay for unemployed people all over spain

Freistaat status is not because of richeness of the staate but because of historical reasons
also sachsen-anhalt was in east germany when bayern had the economical boom...
if you would replace sachsenanhalt with Franken then it would be correct.
also Franconias economy built up Bavaria and the state only investet in upper bavaria. meaning now we have high tech and good economy in upper bavaria but franconia got neglected and is in ruins nowadays

galicia is rightful portuguese clay tbqh

Not him, but aren't the transfers like 10x as high as ours, per capita wise?
I know Bavarians complain about paying 5.8 billion/year, rightfully or not is a different discussion (my state is almost neutral, but for example Berlin receives 4 billion and spends it all on free kindergarten for sandniggers while in other states parents have to pay)

My mother's village is honorary galician, it's green and fresh year round

Where is this that Catalonian make a lot of money from?

tourism is quite big there

Yes, where is the sources for the median wealth of catalonia and its distribution of income brackets.

and it's full of "canastros", that's how we call this stuff here

I am quite certain those voting for independence do not make a lot of money.

i don't how do they manage to do it but still
>Highly industrialized land, the nominal GDP of Catalonia in 2014 was €200 billion (the highest of Spain)[71] and the per capita GDP was €27,000($30,000), behind Madrid (autonomous community) (€31,000), the Basque Country (€30,000), and Navarre (€28,000).[72]

comfy house by the river

does it flood at all?

Yes and that is not a metric for the wealth of a person or persons.

what is then? gdp ppp per capita or some other meme stat?

Average catalonian person lives relatively the same as anywhere else in the peninsula.

The median wealth of the population determines the average persons wealth.

no, the river is born just 10km north of this, up in the mountain, even if it rains for weeks straight, which happens sometimes, it doesn't flood.

It's super comfy. As a kid I used to spend summer days here with my cousins, water was nice and fresh

not true

Portugal is rightful galician clay tbqh

photo I took from the top of the bridge, water is super clean

i've only found median income

>madrid steal money
Madrid literally produces twice the money of Catalonia in taxes and recieves less money

Relatively the same as you can see.

i mean the governments steals money to pump it into the other regions

1700€ in Catalonia is like 900€ in Extremadura

not really. they still make more money, for many people it might be significant. not to mention that because a lot of rich people live there the region itself is better developed

Prices are also higher in Catalonia so the life of the average person is the same.

proofs? why do you think prices are that different, do you have any sources for that?

Rich people are a minority of people.

>steals money
The goverment collects taxes and invests them in poorer regions to develop them. This is done in every country in the world. Catalonia has over 50% of Spain's regional debt and relies on cheap loans from the FLA to not declare bankrutcy.

I'm from Catalonia but I usually go to Leon and Galicia and the prices are much lower

not to mention that the main reasons why they want independence is that madrid will stop stealing money from them so they would become even wealthier on average

That's not true though.
As usual there are always tricks here and there made by everyone in order to push their agenda.
While it is obvious that Madrid produces a lot, much of the money counted there is related to government expenses/incomes plus the taxes of companies that actually made money all around Spain.
What I mean with this is that Madrid's accounts, if seen by raw numbers, are misleading. Neither its incomes are that high, nor their expenses.

They don't seem to chimp out like the other autonomous regions so thumbs up to them.

so what? the infrastructure is still better and many public places are well maintained etc.

Catalonia should pay less taxes, if so many feel its injust.

>proofs?
The cost of living in Barcelona (75% of Catalonia's population) is the highest in Spain. With 1000€ you can barely pay rent+food+electricity+water. Gerona and Tarragona are also really expensive. In Extremadura the price of the m^2 is like 3€ and tge cost of living is way smaller overall.

Means nothing for the average independrnce voter that thinks catalonia is better than other regions.

>The goverment collects taxes and invests them in poorer regions to develop them.
why would catalonian want that though? if the government stopped doing that that they would have more money left to spend on themselves

sure you are filthy madridian pig

I don't know enough about Galiza but in here (I think it's countrywide but correct me if I'm wrong, "galego" is slang for blonde people.
rude desu
>one of my own
That's because you're a bantu, idiot.

>As usual there are always tricks here and there made by everyone in order to push their agenda.
>While it is obvious that Madrid produces a lot, much of the money counted there is related to government expenses/incomes plus the taxes of companies that actually made money all around Spain.
>What I mean with this is that Madrid's accounts, if seen by raw numbers, are misleading. Neither its incomes are that high, nor their expenses.
The same applies to Catalonia. Barcelona is the fiscal residence of a tone of companies that have their factories all over Spain. The difference is that Madrid is not indebted to the bone and doesn't have to ask constantly artificially cheap loans from the FLA to not declare bankrutcy

Madrid is probably the region in Spain that pays the most taxes compared to the funding they receive.
On the other hand, Andalucia gets the most funds compared to the taxes they pay.
the CCAA system isnt perfect but you've fallen for some shitty propaganda

other way around
>american education

if better infrustructure, a lot of beautiful, well maintained beaches, parks, lots of theaters, cinemas, galleries etc. means nothing to you does not mean it's the same for everyone.

Come back to your shitty town in the Ripolles, Jordi.

post links to official stats not your fantasies. also it's not 1000 but almost twice of that.
and again they vote for independence because they see it as a chance to become wealthier

>why would catalonian want that though?
Catalonia relies a lot on the Spanish market. In fact without the rest of Spain Catalonia would have a massive comercial inbalance. Catalonia exports to Aragon alone more that it dpes to fucking France and the UK combined. Catalonia's independence would collapse their economy

>The same applies to Catalonia. Barcelona is the fiscal residence of a tone of companies that have their factories all over Spain.
No. Every company pays taxes in Madrid.

>The difference is that Madrid is not indebted to the bone and doesn't have to ask constantly artificially cheap loans from the FLA to not declare bankrutcy
Non sequitur

Catalonian people are in the same income and lifestyle as any other region in the peninsula.

>italy
>inever seen the galizia
I know only the famous Santiago de Camposela but Galizia seems having beautiful landscape and Ocean

>No. Every company pays taxes in Madrid.
Wrong. Stop being dumb. Barcelona is the fiscal residence of a ton of big companies. For example gas natural. All the IVA from gas natural is atributted to Catalonia in the fiscal balances for example. So it is the same crap.
ranking-empresas.eleconomista.es/empresas-BARCELONA.html
All this companies tribute their taxes in Barcelona. Despite most of the IVA and manufacturing being everywhere else in the country

>All this companies
I knew I was speaking to a spaniard.
And I still don't know why you continue talking about fucking Cataluña when I am talking about Madrid.
Madrid's numbers are in all cases artificially enlarged due to the government and other national expenses/incomes.

hoy.es/caceres/201602/19/caceres-ciudad-barata-para-20160219090136.html
It is in Spanish but as you are so knowledgeable abput my country you should at least know Spanish. Also Extremadura's GDP per capita is around 1350 while Catalonia's is around 1700. The gap is not that big and if you take the coat of living into account the average foe in Extremadura has more purchasing power than someone from Catalonia