YOU SEE

YOU SEE,

What the fuck was his problem?

plagued by bad karma because he didn't let the preacher bless his shit

I'm too hyped for the new PTAxDDL

This scene is such a classic.

I AM THE THIRD REVELATION

All he wanted was to drink his milkshake.

xD

classic example of a terribly overrated scene yes

He has a competition in him

this movie was pure kino

This really drinks my milkshake

too bad it's going to be a queer fashion movie

>they didn't get the classic reference
unclassic

classic example of terribly shit taste yes

>There's a whole ocean of memes under our feet! No one can get at it except for me!

THE REALITY IS

Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for visiting with us this evening. Now I've traveled across half our site to be here and to see about this shitposting thread. Now I daresay some of you might have heard some of the more extravagant rumors about what my plans are, so I just thought you'd like to hear it from me. This is the face ,it's no great mystery.

I'm a meme man, ladies and gentlemen. I have numerous copy and pastas spread across this board. I have many shit post OPs flowing at many posts per days. I like to think of myself as a meme man. And as a meme I hope that you'll forgive just good old-fashioned plain speaking. Now this work that we do is very much a family enterprise.I work side by side with my wonderful son pepe, I think one or two of you might have met him already. I encourage my fellow shitposters to bring their pepes and pastas as well. Of course it makes for an ever so much more rewarding thread for us.Shitposting means fresh pasta's; fresh pasta's means new spicy memes , new spicy memes means new posters.So were going to build a new shit posting school here on Sup Forums called . These memers are the future that we strive for and so they should have the very best of things.

Now something else, and please don't be insulted if I speak about this: bane posting . Let's talk about bane posting. Now to my mind, it's an abomination to consider that any man, woman, or child in this magnificent board of ours should have to look upon a a quality bane post as a luxury. We're going to posts bane right here.You're going to have more bane posts than you know what to do with.Bane posts will be coming right out of your ears, ma'am.New memes, shitposts, employment (janitors), education, these are just a few of the things we can offer you, and I assure you ladies and gentlemen, that if we do find fresh memes here, and I think there's a very good chance that we will, this community of ours will not only survive, it will flourish.

IN THIS OIL BUISINESS

>new_Sup Forums_banner.png

if you unironically like this movie congratulations you are part of the problem

Potential.

that's a big post

He abandoned his child.

you're just an afterbirth

holy shit this film is layered

I AM A BIG GUY

I'm betting that milkshakes were only a thing in America less than 5 years at this time and both of those characters were so far up their own asses they wouldn't even know what a milkshake was

YOUR MILKSHAKE

[s4s] really does rule everything, don't they?

Tell me about Daniel. Why does he drink the milkshake?

8/10. Better than the Revenant version of this meme, imo

f

you bet wrong because it was based on an actual exchange from that time period. dumb fuck

that scene takes place around 1930 and milkshakes started around 1900 so it checks out

really? source?

What the fuck is this and where can I find more?

>karma
hope this post is ironic

Absolure kino. Just need to change son to wifes son

SETH

He wants a milkshake really bad.

nice