Scenes women will NEVER understand

Scenes women will NEVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=S3gesAIrG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRP6gadDQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>two men feeling affection for each other and falling in love on the battlefield
>women will NEVER understand

seems like i understand pretty well, fuck face

Women empathize with other humans more than men do.

All of them cause women are fucking stupid and all whores

I hate women so much

O H I O
H
I
O

Any scene that doesn't involve sucking dick.

>>two men feeling affection for each other and falling in love on the battlefield
Thanks for proving the meme true you roastie whore

not very well however. quality>quantity.

I'm glad it's you, Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAAH, suuuure

XD

DAME?

You forgot the rain scene
youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8&t

They were gay obviously.

I know this thread is a meme but my ex actually fucking said "why is he getting up instead of asking them to stop?"

just green screen my shit up

>Women give up as soon as the going gets hard and beg for mercy
>Men fight on despite overwhelming odds and never bitch and moan about things such as fairness. They either git gud or they die with honor

Yeah that sounds about right.

fuck off this didn't happen

Why do you think she's my ex you dumb nigger? She literally panicked because she thought the fight was going to give Tom's character an ugly scar for the rest of the movie.

only in a condescending way

Tommy vs Brendan in warrior

please cite your huffingpost study next

LOL

YOU WILL NOT LAUGH
YOU WILL NOT CRY
YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS
I WILL TEACH YOU

>being reasonable and asking someone to stop instead of taking a beating for no reason, other than getting to keep your playsword

Also 99% if men wouldve given up at first knockdow, including all of you virgins in this thread

Sure, but they are completely alien to the concepts of honor, respect and isolation (that especially) so they can't relate not one bit to films with a prominant focus on those themes

why do nu-males insist upon placing their inadequacies upon everyone else? is it a single mother thing?

I don't remember it looking like that when I watched it.

Thanks, tumblr.

>prease, go home and fuck my wife, make sure my children know you are doing it too
what did he mean by this?

I can't watch this shit without listening to donald duck instead.

Is there an emotion like honor or brotherhood that women experience but men don't? My mind is stumped trying to think of one

they have an uncanny urge to spread their legs when their lives are in danger

lesser of two weevils

>wife
That was his sister-in-law

Jesus man... Avoided canon ball there.

Any movie dealing with isolation or depression

So, honor and dignity must be just social constructs for you, aren't they?

ESSENTIAL ISOLATON/LONELINESS KINO

>Oslo, August 31st
>The Pawnbroker
>Moon
>The Hunt
>Werckmeister Harmonies
>Eraserhead
>The Conversation
>Taxi Driver
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Manchester by the Sea
>The Elephant Man

Not a huge fan of the film, but I love this scene.

Not even male, try again
They literally are social constructs, silly ones at that

Chopping off your dick doesn't change your gender.

>logic is a social construct
Nope try again princess

>You never got me down, Ray!

lol thats why you dont understand gash/faggot, your brain is incapable of abstract thoughts like "pride" and "sacrifice"

I actually do believe there is some truth to this. I mean obviously women know what honor and respect it, but i don't think they have a true deep understanding to the meaning of them.

Honor especially i don't think women truly understand what it is to be honorable.

Honor and self sacrifice is fundamentally illogical
I understand, thats why i can call it stupid

>and neither will OP

>Honor and self sacrifice is fundamentally illogical

not neccessarily, it depends on the social context and has wider repercussions than just the person's life. Martyrdom can remain a vivid concept in people's minds across millennia whereas other acts fade into total obscurity. Honour was perfectly logical if it sustained a socio-economic system such as a feudal system.

you should try reading some philosophy

morality isn't "logic", its a construct. Theres no "objective" set of moral ideals.

The fact that you equate "morality" (whatever that is) with logic systems is hilarious.

What logic? propositional? syllogistic? classical?

What are you talking about? Sacrificing yourself for the good of others is retarded. It doesnt benefit yourself, our primary goal is to survive and reproduce. So yes according to darwinism its illogical and retarded

nice argument, Sup Forums

beta male: the posts

>Not even male

How does it feel to prove every stereotype and meme right?

Ill feel pretty good when the ship goes down and you give me your spot in the life raft for spme arbitrary and retarded reason x)

>s-shut up! im just s-smarter than you, thats all! my mommy s-said so!!!

nu-males are too scary to be funny. this is the next generation of men we are looking at.

That's not being a beta male, it's being an edgelord.

>silly moralfags, caring about others and having pride in human decency, they don't know what it takes to survive

On the contrary, I think a lot of women can understand doing something self-destructive for no discernible reason

lol if you think a woman will acknowledge the negative aspects of her personality without being forced to.

>Honor and self sacrifice is fundamentally illogical
Honor and self-sacrifice are the basis for civil society. Unless your goal is to end up as a dick holster for cannibals in an anarchic dystopia, there is nothing illogical about honor and self-sacrifice.

>reddit spacing
It's basic propositional logic. Unless you want to live like some kind of jungle savage living meal to meal and dying from an infected paper-cut, there's nothing illogical about honor and self-sacrifice. The well-being of people in a society can be directly correlated with how much trust and honor these is among them. Countries in Africa are such shitholes because they're corrupt as hell and full of honorless free-riders with no concept of a greater good.

Literally a living meme

>but asking a girl out? Better just avoid the chance of rejection.

>They literally are social constructs, silly ones at that

Your self-loathing and feelings of inadequacy are showing

Shit quality, but this

youtube.com/watch?v=S3gesAIrG7g

>Origin Of Species
Another thing women cant get.

the fuck is reddit spacing? Sup Forums constantly dumps on reddit but this site somehow knows all its intricacies regardless

how is it propositional logic? You're also treating the concept of economic destitution in Africa like they stem from some abstract "fault of character"
rather than an incredibly complex system of causes

No they don't. They're like cats. Sneaky cunts

Pls go Hitomi.

the whole "women are men except for when i want an advantage over them" thing really needs to end as soon as possible

fucking roasties

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRP6gadDQ4

They spend their lives sucking dick. What would they know about honour?

Something Sup Forums likes to do is criticize cgi scenes that look perfectly fine in motion but bad in stills. Not saying it 100% holds up today, but it gets you in the mindset of being nitpicky about small unimportant shit.

>Films women will NEVER understand

The Last Samurai makes me cry every single time.

>the fuck is reddit spacing? Sup Forums constantly dumps on reddit but this site somehow knows all its intricacies regardless
Newfags from reddit generally speak in a very disjointed manner. Instead of forming coherent streams of thought in a paragraph form, people like you press enter after every sentence or so because there is nothing coherent about what you're saying as a whole. You babble a little blurb and then move on to your next blurb, with very little connection between them. It's cancerous and lowers the overall quality of the board (although at this point Sup Forums is pretty much down the shitter).

>how is it propositional logic? You're also treating the concept of economic destitution in Africa like they stem from some abstract "fault of character" rather than an incredibly complex system of causes
I don't have the time or the will to build an entire formal system for you here, but it shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp with your own intuition. Successful societies are successful because there are people willing to put the time in and work towards it, to sacrifice and plant saplings that they won't live to see grow into trees, so to speak. Society is the ultimate commons, and a society of psychopathic free-riders is a tragedy of the commons.

Now, I didn't say anything about the economic problems in Africa, I was more referring to social cohesiveness. You don't find high social cohesiveness or trust in Africa because African countries are hardly unified societies. Africa politics are an extension of tribal politics and the only reason why many of the countries that exist do still exist is because of a mutual understanding that the current shitshow is preferable to the shitshow that would replace it. Otherwise, there is no sense of social unity in many of these countries. When a president is elected, he's generally elected by his tribesmen to give preferential treatment to his tribe, not elected by his countrymen to do good for his country.

>I understand the intense bond between brothers-in-arms and the value of self-sacrifice, perseverance and determination despite having never fought in a war or even worked a day in my life, because I have a penis that's never been used

You fucking faggots are obsessed with this stupid movie.

This

lol if you cant imagine feelings based on personal experiences, might as well not even be human.