What is with Cancerda?

What is with Cancerda?

What makes them so evil?

We are not evil. Just that some of us don't recognize evil when we see it.

Be nice to Canada.
"She" is transitioning right now and hasn't worked up the courage to use the Ladies room to tinkle.

It's ok Tranada. After a quart of bourbon and a six pack, I think you look quite passable. You should totally go flirt with China.

Not afraid of feminists.

More afraid of niggers and faggots. Once they're all dead we'll kill all the male feminists.

I'm just hoping we get a decent fucking candidate next election

Call me crazy but I think we could do much worse than a decision between Harpler and Tokedeau. Really Canadian federal politicians in recent years have managed to not run the country into the ground at least.

When you look at provincial politics, you realize how much absurdly worse federal politicians could be.

T-thanks senpai.

Our liberal party is one of the most corrupt parties, and they hide behind a "feel good" "progressive" facade, and behind the scenes engage in countless scandals.

You're going down with us in the political correctness if you elect shillary

This is what just drove me fucking mad about the "Conservatives" though. The retarded tax credits to get votes, and this one was an utterly fucking retarded promise given the BC and Ontario housing bubbles.

I couldn't believe they promised a home reno tax credit. Everybody could see a bubble filling up with cash, and they wanted to throw more cash into it. And the credit is regressive in nature.

No denying that boss

>why women should never be allowed to vote: the politician

I'm not going to associate myself with anything that coins the term manspreading and makes it into a serious issue. Feeding people's victimhood is not healthy to the individual, the collective, nor society as a whole.

It's just Toronto that's like that, the rest of us aren't retarded.

>Justin Trudeau will never grab you by your hair, drag you into the cellar, beat you, rape you and hurl debasing invective at you in French as you cry over and over again that you don't understand

jdimsa

Politicians shouldn't be dumb enough to suggest Masculine concerns are the least important to functioning society.

Then how the fuck did he get voted in?
Was Harper THAT shit?

1. Minorities.
2.He spent too long in office.
3.Trudeau Solution for syria (Train militias, Don't fight, Stop bombing) Reached out alot of people.
4.Quebec NEVER votes conservatives and the shitstorm between NDP and Bloc allowed Trudeau to slip in Montreal.
5.Chinks in Vancouver.

Good point, actually. I feel kind of depressed now.

That being said, has some good points, and I feel like he got a lot of voters with the promises of legal weed, which is apparently happening SOON.

so you dumped good minorities like chinks and poo in loo for muzlim "refugees"? Detonate yourself mohammad

In which way did we "Dump," the good minorities? We just let the bad ones in.

We're handpicking them, Quebec asks for refugees to Master French.

The current generation raised on liberal education and SM had only one choice and that was to topple Harper by any means necessary. Not even joking, he was being compared to fucking Hitler.

So when Muclair folded, True Dough got the votes as he was most likely to "beat harper". His flakey feel good leftist bullshit also made a lot of Canadians feel better about themselves.

Apparently we're returning to "what Canada used to be", which apparently means modern progressive drivel and not residential schools and British culture lel

I voted for Trudeau because he promised to reform the FPTP electoral system so that strategic voting never had to be a concern for voters again (and they could instead vote based on their ballot issues).

Guess which promise he hasn't done shit about yet?

Just because we fucked up doesn't automatically mean Harper was amazing, he was a nigger in his own way. I do regret being a Trudeau supporter though, I didn't know he was a politically correct faggot, his platform just seemed the best to me.

Give him time. He'll get to work. If you're from Montreal/Toronto/Ottawa, Get to his "Question times" and ask him about it.

He was elected because nerd glasses wearing feminists thought he was cute

guarantee he'll be going gray by the end of his term

isnt france filled with muzzies? Like 7%?

>When you look at provincial politics, you realize how much absurdly worse federal politicians could be.
this is actually a good point. I live in Nova Scotia and if Darrel Dexter or Stephen MacNeil were running the country there wouldn't be a Canada left

>going gray

If it's at the temples, say hello to terms two, three, four, five and six.

please nuke ottawa

Yeah but we prefer those from Haiti and Port aux prince, They do really good cooking and are okay taxi drivers. The only french we get are Hipsters moving on Plateau mont royal, A place pretty expensive.

Martinique*

>his platform just seemed the best to me
Fuck you people are retarded. Canada is full of morons

WAKE ME UP

Bruh, If we legalize Mari, Then all those stoners parties for Legalizing weed will go poof. And that's good.

Ignorance and apathy is the root of all evil, with the exception of greed.

Read this book.

HES SO HANDSOME

GOLLY GOSH IM GLAD THERES A PROGRESSIVE IN OFFICE

20 years until half of Cucknada becomes New China

The french faggots here are the problem second to the mudslimes.

They're literally Millennials:the race
they'd ruin the whole country just to spite the english.
They actually want to be their own nation inside Canada.
Are they just dumb cunts? Or are they just 'No! This is our place! harrumph harrumph'

Why the FUCK don't they just go to France?