thicc

>kisses pit

>Mamie van Doren
>30s

It's a vintage beauties thread so to hell with it

weak armpit game. would not allow to have relations with me

Mmmm moar plz

Arlene Dahl a cute

At least some hot woman in the 30's birthed literally the golden goddess of our film age.

50's da goat.

>ywn protect that smile

>tfw no Danielle Darrieux gf
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1-LVWRtjs

>Hollywood legend has it that Paulette knew about Cecil B. DeMille's foot fetish. When she went to see him about a role in North West Mounted Police (1940), she simply strutted into his office and put one of her bare feet on his desk. She got the part.

Works for me.

Pit whore!

Back when each shot cost more than a coffe, people knew about lighting.

She was a real looker.

What do you mean you literal faggot? She's a semen demon

Pretty Based tbqh

Sometimes I'll watch clips of What's My Line or the Dick Cavett show to see old actors messing around. it's pretty comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=u78cAg041Cg

Why do they look so old? Is it the graininess of the photography?

Different style of make-up and dress, lighting and standards of beauty honestly. I still find old Hollywood stars beautiful

makeup + fashion, plus Monroe was an iconic figure of the 50s/60s so you immediately associate her with the times.

it isn't like that for all old pictures. This photo of Grace Kelly looks like it could have been taken today.

I was surprised to learn that Howard Hughes never tapped Jane Russell. His specially-engineered bra was the closest he came to those tits

What did she mean by this?

Damn that tiny waist though

>You just put your lips together and blow
What did she mean by this?

She has a girdle on for sure

>ywn feel $5 Million legs wrapped around you
>Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire were paid to multiple times

your waifu will never get bored of acting and invent radio guidance systems for fun instead

>At the beginning of World War II, Lamarr and composer George Antheil developed a radio guidance system for Allied torpedoes, which used spread spectrum and frequency hopping technology to defeat the threat of jamming by the Axis powers.[4] Although the US Navy did not adopt the technology until the 1960s, the principles of their work are now incorporated into modern Wi-Fi, CDMA, and Bluetooth technology,[5][6][7] and this work led to their induction into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2014.[4][8]

>implying what they did had any effect
>implying that she was bored because she couldnt get jobs because she showed her boobs in a movie