Movie Snacks

Does anyone still pay theaters for snacks? I haven't had theater popcorn in years, I usually just buy a box of candy if I'm in need of stuffing my face.
Do snacks really need to be so expensive? Movie theaters seem pretty financially sound.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/01/28/this-movie-theater-is-snack-shaming-food-smugglers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only pay extra if I want Dungeoness crabs, otherwise the regular ones are complimentary. They do charge extra for Old Bay and butter though.

>eating in the cinema

t. Pleb

last time i went to buy theater snacks i had to apply for a bridging loan, and i was knocked back for insufficient financial solvency - i wasted a lot of money just buying the ticket.

I take in several bottles of beer or wine.
Fuck eating chocolate, get hammered.

Snack is only ok when watching TV shows.
Only drinks for movies.

UH OH

nypost.com/2017/01/28/this-movie-theater-is-snack-shaming-food-smugglers/

> “Our policy is, if a guest comes in with a large bag, it’s searched for safety reasons. If food is found during that search, guests are asked to finish food outside theater or bring it to their cars.

Am I the only one that thinks bullshit bag checks is more about spotting outside food than stopping guns and weapons?

Fuck them, go elsewhere then.

>crabs at the theatre
what are you going on about?

My gf took a bottle of vodka with her while we watched hacksaw bridge and la la land, but otherwise we don't snack, only drink.

>Bottle of vodka
>Otherwise we only drink

Since when is vodka a snack?

always

Sorry, I was too autistic and the sentence didn't make any sense. But the main point was that I don't take snacks with me, only alcohol, but that depends on the movie we are watching

Whoever sugessted selling fake cheese stinking dogshit nachos in theaters kys.

>Does anyone still pay theaters for snacks?
after getting caught with some lemonheads I keistered, and spending a week in the popcorn mines for reeducation I always pay now.

My theater does this but it is only for people who go alone.

My theater instituted a new policy that my friend and I hadn't known about; if you were caught smuggling snacks, you were allowed in ONLY if you could keister them one at a time. Naturally, my 2hr supply of Lemonheads were in my rifle case. The penis inspector made me start putting them in my butt, one by one, right there in the lobby. Wouldn't even let me past the Falcon perches. I almost had all of them in several times, but kept laughing and they'd all come spilling out. The inspector was not amused. He asked why I kept laughing. It was because my pal Leroy had watermelons in his anvil cases.

I always buy a drink never food

I'm a Britfag and it costs around $14 to see a film at my local cinema; I never have a drink or popcorn because it pretty much doubles the price.

I went to Malaysia last week and we decided to see a film. Decent cinema, entire thing with drink and popcorn cost around $6, could not fucking believe it.

Eat before or after you go to the movies

they rip you off and shit's not good for you anyways

I bring my own drinks and snacks. I buy the kettlecorn if its freshly popped.

Just pocket a few mcdoubles or fuckin chalupas. If your gonna be taking in calories u might as well umai the experience.

you release them and then crawl down the aisles

>he doesn't sneak in food

your own fault desu

Normally i make a stew at home, put it piping hot in a thermos then shsove it up my butt. You should see the jealous looks all the normies give me while i slurp down my stew.

I'm not an animal.

I'm surprised the thread lasted this long without discussion of the issue in the picture. Maybe theater snacks will finally become affordable.
I can't wait. I've always wanted to try the theater crab but I can only afford the shrimp bowl.

I only buy snacks if I'm with my nephew because he loves getting a soda and popcorn. Otherwise I do without. However, on the rare occasion I get a sweettooth I'll stop by a dollar store in the same shopping center and get some candy. They sell the exact same stuff the theater does, in the same packaging, for a buck.