Gersh is at it again!

Should God Bless America be forever banned from baseball?

No

leftist kikes are the enemy

fpbp

Cuntsman

>Kuntzman

Fitting.

Why are Atheist always so butthurt over any reference to "God" by organizations?

>(((Kuntzman)))

The kikes aren't even trying to hide their true nature anymore

What makes the kikes so naturally subversive?

>Gersh (((Kuntzman)))

Here's the thing. I'm a big baseball fan. Have been for 20+ years. The national anthem is sang before every game begins. It's great. Before 9/11, the 7th inning stretch was always light-hearted and they sang "Take me out to the ballgame." It was good fun. After 9/11, everything became ultra-patriotic. OK, I understood it for the first few years. But it's 15 fucking years later. Why can't we go back to how it ALWAYS WAS BEFORE that? It's literally being conservative to say let's go back to the way it was.

The average NY daily news reporter makes like 50k. I'm starting to think this jew is just trying to get his name out there to make shekels. 50k is essentially poverty-tier in NYC

If things are good and people have nothing to complain about they'll realize how bad they're getting fucked by the kike

Fuck that worthless kike parasite and the Daily News.

Kuntzman is actually German.

(((Gersh))) is what you're looking for

fucking kuntzman

All Germans are actually cryptokikes.

>Kuntzman

I went to the Astros White Sox game yesterday. God Bless America was not sang.

How dare you insult a war hero you fucking goy

>non-christians in charge of being adults

Glad to see he recovered from his traumatic experience firing a gun, hope he didn't spend too long in the hospital

Sung*
Cubs all the way famalamabambam

Did the national anthem give him temporary PTSD? Do we have to ban atomic God Bless America?

I don't give a shit. Besides it isn't like MLB is an official government organization.

Please be courteous with fireworks around his house this 4th of july.

APPROACHING LUDICROUS SPEED

I don't know whose games you've been going to but I've been to 14 stadiums in the last 5 years and the only time we sang God Bless America was at Turner Field and only because it was memorial day

>temporary case of PTSD

I don't think that's how it works.

Fucking Kuntzman

>tfw wanted "Under God" banned when I was a kid
>i was ACTUALLY edgy when I said it

thank god i went through my atheism phase at 13. grew out of that shit real quick

I've always felt it showed impropriety by the state, and it wasn't even always in the pledge. Now, I want it to stick around just to trigger people who are triggered by it.

this is the guy who cried firing an AR-15.

(((Kuntzman)))

Should baseball be forever banned by God? That's the real question

Kuntzman..... this explains so much

Atheism is reality. I pretend to be whatever benefits me because everyone else believes that shit and my private thoughts are my own.

Doesn't mean they should fuck with tradition though

(((Cuntsman)))

Sports are degenerate anyway, who cares.

>September 2001
>tradition

>(((((((((((())))))))))))

even your own thoughts can turn on you...

I'm not a huge a baseball fan, but I usually end up at a few games a year, and I honestly cannot remember ever hearing 'God Bless America' being sang.

preach on Satan

> being this much of a neckbeard

SHOULD WHITE PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES?

CLICK THIS ARTICLE FOR A MILLENNIAL'S OPINION

what the fuck is in his "custom holster"? A pen? A tampon? I have no idea.