Why are Europeans such pussies?

Why are Europeans such pussies?

> let in a shit goal knocking your team out of the World Cup
> cry like a bitch

LOL

#RESPECT FROM FAVELA DA ROCINHA

belotti >>> Vende Humoffon

You wouldn't get it.

Why are Americans the most insecure "men" on the planet?

>crying is ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking bitch asses.

Americans don't understand passion and feel insecure about anything they interpret as "being a pussy".

All Euro men are soyboys

t. Soul patch with an affliction tshirt

t.

Well yeah that dude looks retarded but that's what you do if you're not a bitch ass spic faggot or a cuck in Europe. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

This is why americuck games aren't real sports, they have no passion, for them games are for eating and socializing they don't care for the actual game

You guys are all about image. Very shallow.

There was nothing buffon could do to stop that ball.
Italy out of the WC was all I wanted, but Buffon had nothing to do with it

>Americuck
>Calling anyone a cuck
lmao, reminder that americucks elected a retard because Mexicans are cucking them so hard

You're lucky you haven't been nuked off the earth by us yet you filthy spic cockroach.

>USA nuking Mexico
That would be classic Amerifat shortsightedness. Please happen.

>15 posts already
Do these insecure bootyblasted third worlders ever sleep? Or does the full time unemployment allow them the comfort of round the clock bitterness on the internet?

You can't just start nuking any country like that.

lol what about you? it's like 3 am in there

I live in Hawaii you sentient shitstain.

>I live in Hawaii
Why have you got an American flag then?

same reason why you have poo colored teeth.

>"euro" education

its 9:30am for me you should go to bed

Can't. I've been procrastinating all week and need to finish this project for my Digital systems design course.

.......you- you're not actually serious with that post, are you?

it was a goal because it deflected off a teammates leg to the opposite side of the goal. Had it kept going in the original direction, buffon wouldve stopped it

I know Hawaii is part of the US but why don't they get a flag like Puerto rico which is part of the us too?

Hawaii is a fully incorporated state of the US, whereas Puerto Rico is merely an American territory.

When you're passionate about your team emotions inadvertently get wound up in it, you wouldn't understand your country cannot play anybody internationally as only one country plays them sports but equate it to this, you have franchises and when them franchises play important games it's more about pop concerts, adverts, cheer leaders, a large black woman singing your national anthem, event parties, event meals, a fly by, basically everything to emphasise how important it is to the customers, in other countries it's none of that bullshit as people don't need it, they have the passion and love for the team.

>caring emotionally about a team that doesn't even acknowledge you exist

LMAO

But in this case the team is representing the country. So he feels like he failed to put Italy in the biggest event in football that only happens every 4 years and Italy has a tradition in it so it matters more.

Exactly, you will never understand passion and why should you your relationship is a kin to Walmart and it's shopper.

its called passion for what you do , something americans have lost since a long time

>caring emotionally about a country that sends you off to die in some foreign desert
>caring about anything at all

You need to stop that. Now look at all the helpless shitskins you riled up with your emotionally abusive posts.

>England
>passion

you cold chested fucks can't even say hi properly

Mexicans in charge of sneaking into the US illegally then illegally sneaking into a stadium to "watch" a game...but spends all her time analyzing what Americans do in stadiums in stead of watching the game.
Sneak home, pls.

hey bro crack open a cold one we need to get ready for the BIG game dude team red is sooo going to beat team blue fuck yeah i waited all week for this

>Libyan banter

>Cold chested fucks
Is this meant to be offensive

He's right though. Feel your chest, user. Tell me it isn't cold.

yes, it's very offensive.

you are the pussies. this whole degenerate modern feminism crap comes from you country. this whole accepting trans as equal people comes from your country. shut the fuck up. can't even keep your bitches in check

its another leaf post

You can't understand, because your national sports don't have a world cup.
NFL, MLB (ecc..) are just american teams play an american championship and then declare themself "world" champions.
You can't understand because you never were good at it. It's like from now on you're not the best country in american football. How does it feel?

[ Intermission post. This episode of shitskin third world outrage will return in a few minutes. Don't change the channel ]

you haven't been the best at football for like 35 years

honestly some parts of the US look worst than 3rd world countries

Well name calling's one thing but a nations army running in fear from a squadron of British paratroopers throwing their kit in complete cowardice is another.

I don't really get this. If you look at the demographics of all your major cities you will notice that you appear that all sense of irony is lost on you lad

HA HA

nice cherry picking i can do it too

>a nation's army
they were untrained kids who had never even held a gun in their lifetime.
hope your proud, you tend to be pathetic like that

we were one of the best back in 2006

That man has the bluest eyes I've ever seen

real Italian aesthetics

no, you weren't

we beat Germany in the semifinals and had a good tournament the 2006 team was absolutely amazing

Lol no, amico. You guys just had lucky draws and groupings.

it must be so weird for Americans to see a national team that's emotional about their country

A lot of emotion is invested in football, this is especially true in latin countries like Italy.

Go watch some niggers kneel, clap at your "franchises", stuff yourself, and shut the fuck up :^).

Fucking kek
>His national army are school children with absolutely no training
>that much Damage control
Absolutely pathetic, you, your country, your people and your forces.

well the US was in our group so i guess your right but really do you not remember the Italy Germany semifinals?

>invade country illegally
>cry when your friend gets blown up

Why are Americans such pussies?

lel

Should have played better.
Also the only team I care about in the world cup is England since it's fun to see them fail every time.

fucking kek

It's not so much the national team as it is the 80 to 90,000 loser shitskins in the stadium losing their minds over a children's sport. It's so bad that in some shithole countries, stadium shenanigans results in mass fatalities for fucks sake. Like Heysel in 1985

I get that it sucks as a way of going out, but he should at least be happy he's one of the few world champions around.

>phoneposting
>reddit spacing
fuck off

can't have collapsing stands if your NFL stadiums are empty

probably. I don't watch handegg anyway.

man I am genuinely sad for Italy. I giggled a bit last night but i kinda wish I didn't. I have never watched a WC/EC without them. it's going to be weird. on the other hand, they don't have any more of those insanely likable players like before but still.
until next time ragazzi

If Insigne is so good how come he didn't score? He was invisible the entire match

Is this the famous superior britbong humor?

do americans have a discord or something where they plan to make these retarded threads and try to trigger yuros and latin americans or are they just plain retarded? look at their posts, it's like the same person shitposting but with different ips

>muh Gigi
>muh think of the children
Good. Fuck him and all the other fucking "senators" too. Smug cunt was so convinced he could pull off another WC at 40 after the absolute shitshow the last two WCs have been. Good riddance to him and all the other geriatrics, they're everything wrong with Italian football.

>Americries

how can burgers even recover

Burgers BTFO as usual

>crymericans

>be shit
>cry
>???
what's the point

Buffon's hitting 40 in a few years and this would've been his last world cup, and they don't even get in. I'd have expected some tears from him even if they'd won.

He's probably the most elegant guy in the whole italian team and a great football player. Guy hanged his head in shame and started clapping at the swedish team when the italian crowd booed the swedish national anthem.