Thoughts?

thoughts?

better than 1, but music score wise was pretty meh

action scenes were way more crisp, not as gritty as before but it looked a bit stiff compared to how fluid the first movie action scenes were

cinematography was definitely better

story wise, eh. dialogue was worst this time.

good action movie though, no idea what other action movies are coming out this way but i can see this being one of the top ones released

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/john-wick-chapter-2-interview/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked 1 better because of its first twenty minutes and more grounded action choreography.

Saw it today, it was great. I'm a bong though, and apparently they removed about 20 seconds of footage during the suicide part to avoid an 18 rating.

>better than 1
I literally can't believe everyone, including critics, can hold this pleb opinion.

>20 minutes in Wick gets a literal bulletproof tuxedo
>is for some reason the only assassin to have them despite it being bought with simple assassincoins™
Even fucking Bond and Mission Impossible movies don't do this retarded shit.

>mows down 200 mooks who literally run up 6 feet in front of him instead of shooting
How is this above 50% on any rating scale?

Did he died?

Cassian had one of the tuxedos.

Obviously not.

No, he didn't. The only times Wick shot at him, he missed.

>The only times Wick shot at him, he missed.

'wrong'

You'll find out how wrong you were on that rewatch, buddyo.

'SURE'

Kek. Best scene was when they were taking pop shots in the subway station.

What were they thinking

JOHN WICK 3 WHEN

slashfilm.com/john-wick-chapter-2-interview/2/

>The movie is so funny. The moment that had me cackling was Keanu Reeves and Common having an unseen gun battle with silenced weapons in the middle of a crowd.

>Stahelski: The silent gun fight, we called it.

>How important is infusing humor into your action scenes?

>Stahelski: There’s the concept and then there’s the execution. The concept always works in your head. From all the years of doing second unit and seeing all kinds of directors at different levels try to pull off comedy…what always sunk in for me was that everyone onscreen was playing it straight. No one is trying to be funny. It’s just the scenario you set up. We walked through New York and saw several wacky things happen and none of the passerbys even acknowledged it. Because we’re from L.A., we’d walk by and say “Did anyone just fucking see that?” There’s a dude lying in the street unconscious! Everybody would just step over him. So what would it be like if we just had a massive gunfight in public? We legitimately think you could probably get away with it! [Laughs] We designed it like that. Just the ridiculousness of it kind of works for me. The people on the train don’t see all the blood and the bodies. That goes to our hidden world.

so good fucking lel

I only had a few complaints about the movie. One of them being the random civilian's apparent lack of care for gun battles going on.

>wtf?

went from flick to capeshit tier flick

>this is considered a good movie on nu/tv/

Just as stylish, visceral and crazy as the first one and that's saying something.

My dick's ready for the third one.

Not implying that I'm gay but I've said once and I'll say it again. If push comes to shove I will give based Keanu a blowjob.

Don't act so smug you won't be able to refuse him either.

Obviously no. The power of multiculturalism.

Literally the first scene they see each other they both quickdraw and knock each other down with handgun fire. Then they both look up and realize the other has a suit too.

I cackled when john was hightailing it through the catacombs with a flood of mooks on his ass and he starts lifting up his suit jacket like draculas cape to shield himself. Its like a cartoon but in a totally kino way

Filming a shoot out at the World Trade Center subway station?

I'm glad they can show action movie violence there and no one complains.

This is a fantasy world where hitmen running around shooting each other are a daily event.

also, it's New York City

>We walked through New York and saw several wacky things happen and none of the passerbys even acknowledged it. Because we’re from L.A., we’d walk by and say “Did anyone just fucking see that?” There’s a dude lying in the street unconscious! Everybody would just step over him. So what would it be like if we just had a massive gunfight in public? We legitimately think you could probably get away with it! [Laughs] We designed it like that. Just the ridiculousness of it kind of works for me. The people on the train don’t see all the blood and the bodies. That goes to our hidden world.

The Law of Diminishing Returns: The Movie