DEAR CNN, FUCK YOU NIGGER

Greetings (((CNN))), various news agencies and normalfags

I am the leader of this anti-semitic fringe imageboard

I am prepared to make you an offer. As of right now the outcome of this upcoming US Presidential election is 100% in my control. I am prepared to let your marxist, jewish, reptillian puppet Hillary Rodham Clinton win the election if you succumb to the following demands:

1) Air 40 consecutive hours of A roll uptime advocating for the euthanasia of ALL niggers
2) Air 40 consecutive hours of A roll uptime advocating for the euthanasia of ALL muslims
3) Air 40 consecutive hours of A roll uptime advocating for child sex slaves
4) Force (((Anderson Cooper))), while live on the air of Cooper 360, to take his shirt off and repeat (3 times each in the languages of English, Spanish, French, German, Swedish, Moonspeak, and Arabic) the phrase "I'm a gay nigger tranny and want Kristen Stewart to stick her aids cock up my raw, fuccboi asshole then dip her poopdick in my fuck shack. Oh baby oh baby yeah"

On top of these demands you must depost 100 Bitcoin (BTC) into the following address:
1BCJRVh6aLPCnfQZX58HKdmhRPC92FGMZo

If you fail to execute any one of these commands, Donald J. Trump will become the next president of the U.S. and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

You have 24 hours. Do not test me.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/tx/ebe46b80f1c366e582beab94f3124b0ff94eab6f9577386aeb6fc15c5ba4b2b2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice bread

Nice quads

seems legit

This guy's legit CNN, you better listen.

You've gone too far this time, (((innocent))) jew !!T2UdrWkLSWB.

We're in serious trouble now because of your daily shenanigans. Do you not realize that you have effectively cost us the election?

>goys saying they have power
how cute

This guy is not fucking around.

>Nice post op
Sorry about the trip I'm browsing on a library computer and some shit has a fucking trip code

Ignore this nigger.
I am Sup Forums.

checked

You'd better do what he says. He has Kek's blessing.

depost

can't this poster be traced via the bitcoin records? the block chain?

this is not to be ignored.

Dear CNN. We've hacked into a nuclear silo and will deliver INSTANT SUNRISE if the election is stolen from Donald Trump.

>On top of these demands you must depost 100 Bitcoin (BTC) into the following address:
>1BCJRVh6aLPCnfQZX58HKdmhRPC92FGMZo

My sides have been permanently lost....HOLY SHIT

Don't hesitate, CNN. This is the hacker known as Sup Forums; I can tell, because he always posts pictures of that frog, and the handle he posted with is just one of his usual user IDs (he stays behind at least 7). This is not a drill.

Pic related. It's virus code Sup Forums wrote in ten minutes, and he put his signature frog in it. I have it contained on a secure thumbnail drive I keep on my key chain; it's basically Ebola for your computer. This is what you're up against.

Let's get this going. I sent nearly one mBTC. Who will match me?

blockchain.info/tx/ebe46b80f1c366e582beab94f3124b0ff94eab6f9577386aeb6fc15c5ba4b2b2

Damn son, I thought I was the leader of this board, thought I would have given my views more eloquently.

Oh...way to go CNN. You pissed off that Sup Forums guy.
Consequences will never be the same.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Tfw you didn't offer him a packet of peanuts, too.

Don't believe OP because I'm the actual leader and we're liberals trolling the conservative movement but they don't know they serve me yet.

wew lad

have a (you), you unsociable faggot

Is that you Sam?

I'm sold

DO NOT TEST ME

I AM SERIOUS

POO POO PEE PEE POO POO REEEEEEEEEEEE

MY PSYOP MEMETICS PROGRAM IS CENTURIES BEYOND YOURS

THE CIA IS THE EQUIVALENT OF BABYS POO POO DIAPER TO ME

THE NSA?? Ha........ not even close....

I AM NOT THE FIRST HORSEMAN NOR WILL I BE THE LAST

THE POWERS ON MY SIDE ARE OF A REALM YOU CANNOT FATHOM

K K K K
K E
K E K E K
E K K
K K K K

He has awoken... He is coming...

Get ready

OH BOIII

PRAISE BE KEK

Been looking for the Sup Forums hacker, i like your cool frog.

get em famalam, i knew you could do it

HOLY FUCK

Filtered.

You've been bested at your own game, tripfaggot. There's nothing you can do to reverse what I've just done. You wanted attention so you donned a tripcode. Now you literally cease to exist for me. I'll never see another one of your posts ever again. You can respond to my post but it will be utterly, utterly futile. I won't be able to read it. Chances are others have filtered you based on your vain attempts to draw attention to yourself in this thread, but did not announce it. In addition to this, others will follow my example and filter you based on this post. You have no recourse here, no plan, no fallback. If you had just posted anonymously you could have gotten the attention you so desperately need by making actual thought-provoking, intelligent posts. Now your world will just get smaller and smaller until your posts aren't visible by anyone.

You are defeated, tripfaggot. Completely and thoroughly vanquished.

Anons, we need to help (((innocent))) jew summon Kek and keep the meme magic flowing. Please attempt to utilize all meme magic we can. And remember the calling card

Praise Kek :^)

Can confirm this is legit, Praise KEK.

You fucking serious?

y-yes

No, you fucking idiot, he's got at least seven proxies up. OP isn't just some normal tripfag.

I AM SON OF THIS MANS WIFE

EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID IS TRUE

DO NOT TEST HIM

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

worthless cripplechan retards

the worst part is you stupid fat southern retards think you actually had anything to do with trump's campaig

>the leader of this anti-semitic fringe imageboard
You forgot to add rapist pedophile in that mix. Sup Forums used to get the attention, now Sup Forums. The media is truly fickle.

False I am this ((((((Sup Forums))))))

(((CNN))) You better do what he fucking says, he's not kidding around here

No, bitcoin is pretty secure. It's almost impossible to tell who the address goes to, and even harder to tell how much someone has in an account.

EXECUTE ORDER 66

To clarify, yes it's possible to look at each person involved in the transaction, but that doesn't tell you the sender or receivers location.

d

my thought is that since conversions from USD to Bitcoin are now monitored by the gov't for tax reasons, it should be trivial for them to track down any block chain member once they convert to USD. Or maybe another currency.

P
U
R
E

N
U
D
I
S
M

190 Marietta St, Atlanta, GA 30303

You know what you have to do

DON'T BELIEVE THIS KEK

I'm the real hacker known as Sup Forums, I have a level five in black hatting, and I have an exploding van count of 67

My bitcoin is
1JfrZNJXKaJSwjh1CA81LskPbgwawZc9aG

send me 150 coins or I'll make your news vans all explode at once!

why is this meme so arousing

Well you should've said that instead, yes they can see when you convert bitcoin to USD using regular channels, but if you use something else it's still insecure but you have a chance at not being seen.

The problem with tracking down block chain members is that all a "block" is, is a list of different transactions that workers spend time trying to find, and then validate. The process of validation doesn't require the location of the transaction, just that one side has the money, and the other side exists. That tells you almost nothing about identity, and you can easily have multiple wallets.

He is the lone hacker they call, Fortune.

HOLY SHIT DUDE
ITS THE ACTUAL (((INNOCENT))) JEW

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE ITS TRIP OH NY GOD I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Mein sides.

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF KEK

This dude is serious BTW
Don't fuck around CNN, we got Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde leading two groups of Right Wing Death Squads to surround your headquarters as we speak.

Yes. It is definitely Sam Hyde from the youtube channel Million Dollar Extreme. He is our leader affectionately known as "Sup Forums" or "/pol" amongst the initiated. Ben Garrison is our master propagandist.

We have been found out guys. Time to give the game up and quit out bigoted hateful ways. Praise Kek!

I JUST HEARD GRAVEL CRUNCHING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. WTF IS GOING ON?!

t. bleu peru

Tanks inbound

Checked

this is a board of peace! do not listen to him

I just hacked into your home router network (you know who you are) and I'm in possession of your IP. I'm sharing it here with all of my hacker friends because you cannot stop my rampage of hatred.

Your IP is 192.168.0.1
And your bosses IP is 10.0.01

You've been warned idiot, now see yourself out before I get serious and fire my big halogen missile at your ISP (that stands for Internet Shortcut Program)

Don't fuck around, Brit. Who are you, really? Are you doing this? I have a Platinum Account firewall up - how the hell did you find me?

>3) Air 40 consecutive hours of A roll uptime advocating for child sex slaves
what the fuck lad

We will not stop until we win, if you do not deliver our message directly to CNN we will send an RPG through your bedroom window

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Since outsiders might actually be too dumb to know this, he isn't our leader. We have no leader beyond individuals who step up to the plate when required and retreat into obscurity when they're no longer needed.

The child sex slaves and the Bitcoin account are too much, kys OP.

Nice try shill, everybody knows about our secret leader.

Chinese are coming yo

Nice meme!
>inb4 you don't know memes

In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them. It's not just limited to blogs though. Several companies have asked me to review their meme ads to avoid a failure like Toyota's meme commercial. Just last week a major food company contacted me with a paid offer to help them on a new ad campaign. I declined when I researched the company and saw that they had contributed money to socially conservative groups.

It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine. So please tell me, what are your qualifications to say that I don't know what a meme is?

THE LINE IS BUSY! I NEED MORE TIME!

Sorry kid, you're outta luck

Come on man, we're out in the open now. We cant keep hiding our secret leader.
We have to acknowledge him now, and throw our full support behind him.

i saw

"... advocating for child sex slaves"

>if d.ubs pls kill yourself
>if no d.ubs pls kill yourself
kek has spoken !

OH SHIT NIGGER, take the deal

Shut it down!