FREE Cataluña!!!!!!!!!

Spain you are undemocratic and imperialist!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2017/09/15/jean-claude-juncker-clears-the-confusion-over-catalonia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroese_independence_referendum,_1946
icj-cij.org/files/case-related/141/141-20100722-ADV-01-00-EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spain?

>free Tirol
>free Venezia
>free Catalonia
>free Scotland
>free Transsylvania
Why you can't just take action instead of shitposting when you really want your freedom

and fuck the constitution we all voted for amerite? xd

The undemocratic ones are the separatists you moron. I bet you are an underaged cuck

Ok redpill me on what is going on

I've heard the government in Madrid was threatening the local mayors, had the police search the buildings of the regional government and even locked up some of their politicians.

Are things escalating or is this just good old spanish banter?

I expected they would just do their referendum, Madrid would ignore it, Catalans would be angry for a week and then everything would be back to normal.

wtf I hate Spain now

Catalonia should recieve a net benefit of taxes to end this non sense.

what about baspue

> ignore the meme referendum that only autists attended
That's what happened last year, but this time mayors are being bullied from both sides. Mayors have no power to call a referendum, but they are the ones responsible for providing the facilities if a referendum takes place.
> central government: this referendum is illegal so if you participate, you'll get your shit pushed in by the police
> Catalan parliament: if you don't participate, you're the enemies of democracy and you should remember that we're your direct bosses
So Catalan mayors are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

>Mfw umo is smoke in portuguese

Fumo*

fum in catalan

I just wanted to say that i need to have that venetian flag, bye.

>Why you can't just take action instead

Implying I'm just shitposting. You'll see what a mess is going to happen on 11 October ... you'll see

the constitution only mistake is making CCAA and giving them all that power and potential to make propaganda
if catalonya attacks the constitution its over for them

If the spanish government sends the army they lose

>Spain without Barcelona.

>do illegal shit
>police arrests you
Whoa truly the end of democracy

fuck scatalans and their special snowflake nonsense

Based Venice

its barthelona fyi
i hope they get independent

is there even a minisule chance that Catalonia will gain independance? Or is there any chance that there could be any kind of rioting on the streets?

Ignorant lad here

5pa1n is kill.

Press F for respect.

El veneziANO, señores

Fuck secessionists. Catalans have literally zero legitimate reasons for trying to break away.

Their constitution is against this kind of thoughts.
Spain is kill.

spain give up more land right now!!!!!!!

> is there even a minisule chance that Catalonia will gain independance?
Neither Spain nor the EU recognize the vote as legitimate.

>Spain you are undemocratic

It's nice to see that some people realize that elections and constitution doesn't mean Democracy.
Source: Ancient Sparta (Elections every year, Constitution, Rule of Law, Referendums)

America, gib back Guam and Puerto Rico

or at least gib American gf

>we

Nobody younger than 57 years old did. And in a post-dictatorship context of all things.

A country in which law is more important than democracy is no democracy at all. What kind of democracy considers a referendum illegal?

SPAIN!

Junker himself seems to not actually give a shit so long as any seperatist state becomes members of the EU again. Remember, to the EU it doesn't matter, everyone there will eventually be federalised anyway whether a eu federalised catalonia or Spain is the same to them.

>euronews.com/2017/09/15/jean-claude-juncker-clears-the-confusion-over-catalonia

>The European Commission has clarified its position on the Catalonia independence referendum after Jean Claude Juncker appeared to say that he would support a yes vote.

The commission says the EU chief meant to say was that he would support any vote that was legally sanctioned.

Frans Timmermans, First Vice-President of the European Commission said: “If within the framework of this Constitution new realities are created in the member states, these new realities will also be realities for the EU, which will act on the basis of new realities.”

Denmark, for example

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroese_independence_referendum,_1946

How fucking dumb are you nigger? The constitution forbids unilateral secession AND the Supreme Court of Spain has repeatedly upheld that.

You don't even understand the fundamentals of your own system. It's pathetic.

Does this mean that we finally get qt Spanish refugees?

There is literally a 0% chance an independent Catalonia could ever join the EU. Spain would veto it. So would other members.

>Guam

A constitution just postulates it is true.

Read this again:
>A country in which law is more important than democracy is no democracy at all.

I know the constitution forbids it, that's my point. And to be more specific, if I remember correctly, the Constitution doesn't explicitly forbids referendums as long as they are made with the Spanish Government's approval, but of course, they never will. Franco's vision still resonates strongly within them.

The Catalan Government hates having to do a referendum this way, but they have no other choice if they want to keep the promise for which they were elected.

>America cedes guam back to spain
>north korea nukes it

You flat out don't understand that core concept of modern nation-states.

These fucking pieces of shit have made zero effort to engage in robust negotiations with the rest of the country over their status.

And your argument is that they should hold an extremely illegal referendum that they knew was extremely illegal from the beginning just because some blood sucking politicians made the promise to do a thing they knew was extremely illegal.

That's fucking retarded.

So then you'd be fine with holding a vote to exterminate all Catalans. I mean, who cares if it's against the law? If a democratic vote is held and the majority vote to kill them all, your position is that the vote has to be respected.

Ya estamos con Franco, facha, nazi, hitler, blablabla

The Constitution was approved by the people in a referendum, so your argument is absolutely false and therefore invalid.

Stop trying to misinform as you leftist shit do with everything just to prove your point is right.

Yes.

A referendum for the independence of Venice (well, of the entire Veneto region) was already proposed and turned down because uncostitutional. Another for autonomy will be on 22 October

Well said.

An hero. Autodetermination of peoples is more important than nation-states bullshit or constitutional limits.

>The Constitution was approved by the people in a referendum, so your argument is absolutely false and therefore invalid.
That is an ignoratio elenchi. The constitution has nothing to do with the right of a people to become independent.

I'm not against self determination, I'm against veneziANOS

That's not how the world works you insufferable Italian faggot.

Maybe not in your country.
>we the people

> insufferable Italian faggot.
You should be banned for non constructive discussion.

Yes, yes it does. Voting in favor of the constitution surrendered the legal ability to unilaterally secede.

That's not how it works in any country. There is no country whose constitution allows for unilateral secession.

You should realize that you're on Sup Forums you dense shitstain.

Go ahead and cite the country that legally allows regions to break away without permission.

No, its BARSALONA

Scotland was valid. The central government in London allowed the vote and agreed to let them leave if it succeeded. That is the textbook way in which regions can secede legally from a larger country.

molt be molt be
>mcc aprendi bastante catalan solo por APM

Yeah. I guess there was also not a right to throw tea into a bay and secede because of taxes. God save the Queen, kiss her ass burger.

That was against any law. kek
Burgers are cock suckers by default.

Catalonia voted in favor of the constitution 95.15% to 4.85%.

cry more absolute pleb

FREEEEDOM

Leave it to retarded, inbred Italians to not understand the difference between colonies and integrated regions.

Are you claiming that Catalonia has no representation in the Spanish government? Because that's extremely wrong.

Not entirely the same, as the Fareose are only a few people who live so far away from everyone.
Catalonia have 7.5 million and very much attached to the continent.

Independentist movements are all fucking retarded.

Lead by pathetic politicians, too weak to manage anything worth so they try to create a new country where they could govern.

Oh yeah, the burgers had to shoot some bongs after that
You kinda missed that tiny detail

>Catalonia declares independance
>Spain sends the army
>France protects Catalonia
>Mfw it's back in our hands

Last time that happened Catalonia lost the rousillon, i suppose that they already learned the lesson

Spanish government is basically fucking up everything.

Absolute incompetence

>implying France will not help Spainbro against cataniggers.

Are you dumb? They've refrained from using all of the most extreme legal and physical options they have at their disposal.

Spanish Goverment actions are making the movement more anti-fascist than pro-independence.

whoa fuck those stupid meme nations lol

That's some real low quality analysis.

Yes it is. Look at Kosovo

You are not taking Spanish history into consideration

Very undemocratic.This reminds me of fascist tactics.

The International Court of Justice ruled in favor of it and Kosovo experienced a literal genocide and the hands of the central Yugoslav/Serbian government.

Neither of those things has happened to Catalonia.

Try being a more ignorant, know-nothing piece of shit next time.

> wanting more Catalans and Muslims in your country
Think twice, Paul-Henri

At this point it'll just make us look whiter

The actions of the Spanish government today are several orders of magnitude less severe than anything Franco ever did. And Catalonia is still being treated with greater leniency than any other region. Plus, they agreed that the central government has the power to un-devolve powers from the regional government.

>The International Court of Justice ruled in favor of it
No it didn't

>and Kosovo experienced a literal genocide
No it didn't

Yes it did. Slit your fucking throat.

icj-cij.org/files/case-related/141/141-20100722-ADV-01-00-EN.pdf

> he thinks Slobodan Milošević never existed

Current people didnt vote for constitution.

That doesn't matter. By that dog shit logic, not a single state in the US is actually part of the US.

>The court delivered its advisory opinion on 22 July 2010; by a vote of 10 to 4, it declared that "the adoption of the declaration of independence of the 17 February 2008 did not violate general international law because international law contains no 'prohibition on declarations of independence'":
The International Court didn't rule in favour in independance, it said international law has nothing against declaration of independance.
Which, by the way, means that Catalonia can declare independance due to international law, aswell

Read the actual document you fucking cunt. That's not what it fucking says.

>Amerilards are against independence
What a timeline.

independence for South Dakota RIGHT NOW

¡Viva España!
¡Viva el Rey!

If you are saying the wikipedia article is wrong, its up to you to provide proof

> APMeme
> RAC1 butthurt broadcasting
We're slowly becoming a bilingual Spain.

Don't talk about subjects you've repeatedly demonstrated that you have no knowledge of.

You are welcome to provide proof for genocide in Kosovo

The UN does NOT recognize EXTERNAL self-determination as an unlimited or fundamental right. It does recognize INTERNAL self-determination as a fundamental right.

There were literally war crime trials over the ethnic cleansing and cover-up that occurred there you fucking Nazi.