I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Johnny Cash version > Nine Inch Nails cover

So why does he cut himself? I can't help any.

Trent himself said so, ya

Didn't the government make wolvarine in a lab? How does he have a little worlvarino daughter?

Trent Reznor wrote this song when he was 30? Sounds like something an edgy teen would write in math class

Controversial opinion right here

Was it good?

I'm thinking of taking my English class to see it, just for the contrast of it trying to be serious, as opposed to all the other Marvel ones that are hiding the ridiculousness through humor.

Also, it's a dumb action movie, and kids like that.

So, did you guys enjoy it?

I swear to g*d this marketing better not be a bait and switch. If this shit isn't kino I'm shooting up the theater

The Johnny Cash version is the cover but you are not wrong about it being better than the original nin version

How old is your english class? also it's not out til next week

I don't like it because it's about being an old man.
I like Trent's more.

They're sixteen, seventeen.

Yeah, I was thinking of taking them opening night on Wednesday.

But I figured maybe here saw some advanced screenings or something. Since reviewers already have.

It's got a 9.6 on imdb so far.

>edge and grimdark are bad

Pls, don't start again.

*someone here

>Be 30
>understand your audience is edgy teens
>Channel your inner teen to write a mega hit
Really motivates the cerebrum

They made her in a lab

>tfw the only "muh sad feels" Millennials know are "Hurt" and "Hallelujah"

>inject these songs into every fucking thing they can, thinking it will add deepness to it

Get new material you losers.

objectively wrong

it sounds like an edgy teen song because of all the edgy teen songs about mom grounding them with similar lyrics that came AFTER this song. Given its actually about heroin addiction, the lyrics aren't that edgy.

anyone seen it.

I have a growing suspicion that it's all an excuse to make a little girl action hero.

she's almost certainly going to take over from Wolverine now Jackedman is bowing out. they'll use her to continue the franchise and create a "superhero girls can FINALLY look up to".

Not only is it quite smart as a business move, it would actually be more interesting than any Marvel or DC shite

>tfw can't take these songs serious because of Sup Forums

talking about smart business moves, get ready for Patrick Stewart kicking the bucket a few weeks from now

Yeah that worked so well for Star Trek Beyond

>doesn't mention mad world
shamefur

>be sensitive ponytail millennial

>be at college

>have guitar

>go to party

>see pretty girl

>walk over to her and start playing "hallelujah" because it is

>she busts up laughing, rolls her eyes, then goes and makes out with chad

did i miss the boat, bros? did kate mckinnon's SNL performance bleed the last few drops of gravitas left in the song? how am I going to show people how deep i am now?

Let's be honest here, Trent won the fued/won at life leaps and bounds over Manson. Trent was always the true talent. Manson was just some ankle-biting faggot with shitty tattoos.

manson fans were some of the most tryhard, insufferable shits ever. i know this because i was one.[/poiler]