Is this season the best season of Sunny? Or at least the best season of 2010's. The first two episodes were so so...

Is this season the best season of Sunny? Or at least the best season of 2010's. The first two episodes were so so, but everything else that followed had me laughing my ass off like in the old times. Why aren't there more Sunny threads? Does Sup Forums hate Sunny now?

Also, what's your favorite episode of season 12? Mine is "Old Lady House".

Season 5

S1: Early/Proto Sunny
S2-5: Peak Classic Sunny
S6-8: Transitional Sunny
S9-10: Flanderized/devolved Sunny begins
S11-12: Downfall of flanderized Sunny

This objectively correct.

New season actually not bad desu

I've never watched a bad episode.

It's terrible.

>Does Sup Forums hate Sunny now?
yes.

I was done after ep1. of this season. Not gonna watch propaganda disguised as entertainment.

>S1: Early/Proto Sunny
>S2-5: Peak Classic Sunny
>S6-8: Transitional Sunny
>S9-11: Flanderized/devolved Sunny
>S12: Return to Old Glory

ftfy

>>S12: It's Always Socially Progressive in Philadelphia
ftfy

the show has disappeared up its own ass. constant in-jokes and references. characters have become utter caricatures of themselves (inb4 hurr that's the point). majority of episodes don't even involve the bar anymore and instead involve the gang getting into increasingly LE WACKY AND EXTRAVAGANT adventures.

it's seriously barely even recognizable as sunny anymore.

>saying nigger and faggot on screen is progressive
nu-Sup Forums everyone

>It's Always Soros in Philadelphia

>this season
>good

that made me laugh harder than anything from sunny in the past 6 seasons

show is terrible

not fooling anyone.

Once you betray your audience's trust it's over.

DROPPED

Just wait until they go down the Simpsons road and start having celebrity guests every other episode. Its coming.

When did they betray the audience?

If you are a nu male retard

>And then lecture everyone to not say those words ever

>season 12 SJW
>the season that has hero or hate crime

Soros talking points, fake politics.

I haven't caught any of the newest season yet but I've heard many say it's on the upswing from the last 1.5 seasons. I can't defend the lack of quality but I can defend the self awareness of their characters becoming and living the tropes that define them. They've constantly referenced how long they've been up to their antics and given all the horseshit they've pulled over the years it's fair to assume that with continuity their characters would just be at this peak unhinged / beyond repair state of affairs.

The only time I laughed last season and it felt good but self aware of the forced nuances is when Dennis finally corners that girl. We've seen him be a womanizing piece of shit forever with a pretty good success rate but it drops off as he becomes more aware of the sociopathic tendencies he has.

I'm 50/50 on betting they'll rebound, but confident they'll call it quits at the appropriate time.

I'm liking it a lot so far. Hope gay Mac sticks to the plot. I also enjoy the babbyrage it's harvesting from the average numale Sup Forums poster.

It was such a ridiculous awkward scene. You can tell they were forced/pressured to include it.

daddy and the boy episode had me laughing like a moron for 20 mins after

whats the matter misogynist, can't handle a strong funny woman writer? lmao, you faggot loser you'll never get laid hating women the way you do.

GROW THE FUCK UP

uhh the past like 3 or 4 seasons that only braindead redditors like you praised?

kek. Is this serious?

I was talking about the fake narrative the cops shoot 8 year old black kids. (and yes I'm fully aware of what really went down with Tamir Rice)

People can do what they want to, but I was done then and there.

As far as I'm concerned they died on that boat at the end of Season 11. DROPPED.

S3 is still the best, followed by S5, S7 and S2.

yeah I was 100% trolling, I actually agree with you man ihad to drop this show after ep 1 of this season as well, it's beyond unfunny at this point

i read Sup Forums but now i know what people mean when they call Sup Forums crybabies

>calls something a fake narrative while in the same sentence admitting if happened

Only in Trump's amerikkka.

I mean it (((happened)))

6 foot tall black kid shot while wielding a toy gun with orange tip removed so it looks like real gun. preceded by frantic call from black woman saying black male is threatening people with a gun at playground.

Another BLM retard

>Only in Trump's amerikkka.
these are the people who are getting paid to pretend they're 4chinz anons and promote IASIP.

You dudes need better training.

you have 3 kkk in America, what did ze mean be this?

I think it's that guy in Green Day. It's means they're super serial.

17 police officers have been assassinated because of the black babies being shot for fun stories our media has created. are we all supposed to pretend the "gentle giant" narratives you faggots make up are real?

Only Drumpftards would hate this masterful show.

and more over, we're supposed to willing patronize a TV show that promotes these lies?

not that user, i agree i dont think the cops on the scene did anything wrong

but the dispatch should have relayed the information from the caller "i think the gun is fake, i think hes a juvenile"

i mean, its a 12 year old kid (i know know, dindo oonga boongas arent the same as proper white kids)

not at all, cop killing is a horrific crime, black people commit more crimes and all that, i totally agree

but you are getting too butt hurt over one scene in one episode of a good show, thats what i mean by cry baby

Tamir Rice was shot on purpose. The purpose was to create the media story. Stoke the bought and paid for BLM movement etc.

>but you are getting too butt hurt over one scene in one episode of a good show, thats what i mean by cry baby

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. One an artist's integrity is comprised they loose their audience.

I've only liked 2 episodes so far this season.

I like how people keep complaining about the "new SJW writers, but all the "SJW" episodes were written by Rob, Glenn, and Charlie.

I don't care who wrote it. It was garbage.

And judging by what else has been going on in media, I'm 100% sure they were forced or heavily persuaded to do it.

>blm conspiracy
gonna assume youre meming

>artists """""integrity"""""

dude its not one of your favorite tool albums, its a show with hundreds of people who work on it

The russian propaganda sure is leaking out of Sup Forums these days

God, you shills are fucking so obvious.

Keep it up! Soon people are going to dump msm all together, and maybe they'll start talking to each other.

not an argument

its the new SJW writing, not "new SJW writers". Did you not see that pic last year where the gang all wore a shit that said "you can pee next to me" in rainbow writing because of that anti-tranny bill passed in North Carolina? Its pretty obvious were they have been going with the show.

you stupid idiot

they literally have always been gay tolerant on the show straight from the beginning

its one of the few quirks of the reynolds children that they are very gay tolerant

you polbabbies are crazy

>"you can pee next to me"
Why only peeing? Am I not allowed to shit next to Kaitlin?

>very gay tolerant
Calls someone gay because they order White wine. Make disgusted faces when Mac says he banged the Tranny.

how about every scene where the reynolds kids are supportive of people who are gay

or when they hear the tranny gets married they immediately say "good for her" with no irony

you see the world how you wanna see it buddy

tolerating doesn't mean you have to like it or want to hear about it

>or when they hear the tranny gets married they immediately say "good for her" with no irony
That's like 4 seasons later. They weren't as progressive when the show started. That's a fact.

Also they don't care if they hurt/mutilate or even kill but saying Faggot is somehow worse?

>why don't you appreciate a good season past one episode that triggered your Sup Forums shit and stop being your classic butthurt Sup Forumsobsessed manbaby
>Sorry, it doesn't work that way
Oh my fuck what a fantastic laugh you are

That's what tolerance is supposed to mean but if you say that you don't care how people live their life but are disgusted by gay sex and Trannys no one would call you tolerant these days.

>disgusted by gay sex and Trannys
like 98% of the population.

literally the first episode has them being ok with being a gay bar if they're making money

>that'sthejokegerman.jpg

Reminder that this show is dead

Good for them.

Pathetic, achingly pathetic, for you that you even care. Truly. I know you don't function socially because of what you are on this website.

Are you people so autistic you never realized IASIP has always had leftist sensibilities? I mean, of course the show is full of "faggot", "jew", "nigger" and "retarded" and so on, but the point of the show has ALWAYS FUCKING BEEN how horrible and disgusting these people are.

Good god not only Sup Forumstards get triggered for anything (I mean, gay Mac clearly sticks to the "the gang is getting" critical shtick of the 11th season), they're also so dumb they can't see they're beeing laughed AT for eleven seasons.

I hope this show finally dies.

I disagree about that it is barely recognizable, but yeah the show is basically "The gang in ______ Situation"

The gang goes to the waterpark
The gang makes a sitcom
The gang does a musical
The gang becomes strippers
The gang makes a shitty product.

It honestly makes me really sad, I don't know if these new episodes are really bad, or my taste is tv has changed that much.

>but the point of the show has ALWAYS FUCKING BEEN how horrible and disgusting these people are.

Kinda. They are ok with wanton destruction, murder and ruining peoples lives but being racist is somehow worse than that...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Everyone on the cast feels so off to me this season.

I've been watching since it premiered and I have all the episodes on a consistent rotation while I work.

Even if season 11 got a little ~wackier~ it still felt like older seasons. Season 12 feels off.

I think the gang has [spoilers]peaked[/spoilers].

Don't get me wrong, there are some funny moments in season 12 for sure, but it's got a weird smell about it.

Having said all that seasons 1-5 are definitely my favourite.

who the fuck reads Sup Forums? gtfo you fucking shill faggot.

>wait all year for sunny to come back
>season's almost over

The pain ;_;

fug

Love this season. Only thought the first episode was weak.

Lmao always sunny makes one episode that comes of leftist and tv DROPS. Its still good and always has been

>am i fitting in?

You do realise that one of the major points is that the Gang has no idea how horrible people they are, right?
For example none of them acknowledge or are aware how they are responsible for Crickets downfall.

This is pretty spot on. I would change it to

S6-7: Transitional Sunny
S8-9: Flanderized / Downfall
S10-12: Death of Sunny

No, you don't understand.

It's da jus :^)

Season 12 is the best season first aired in 2017. That's about all the good that can be said of it.

First two episodes were shit. The rest have been pretty good. I don't look at the writers credits for any shows I watch, and I don't give a shit whether they have a pole or a gash as long as the shit is funny.

It sounds crazy, OP, but I ran the numbers and this is, in fact, the best season season since 9 and possibly 7, if it finishes strong enough. You're right. The first three episodes were subpar, but the last four have all been absolute bangers! I wasn't happy about Mac coming out, but they haven't completely fucked everything up yet ...somehow. Still not optimistic about 13 and 14.

Objectively correct, my man.

5>4>2>3>7>9>6>12>8>10>1>11

cuck

>show has already been renewed for a 13th and 14th season
>will be tied for longest running live action sitcom ever

Oh no it's dead

Always Sunny is consistently great, I'm gonna miss them when they end it.

I know this is pasta because I see it in Sunny threads all the time but it is 100% objectively correct

Best one since season 9 desu (which was pretty underrated)

Like () said, Season 8 should be the start of the flanderized sunny.

I would also say that the "Transitional Sunny" seasons are good too, although a lot less consistent.

Season 8 onward is fucking trash with the odd exception per season.

Show will go until devito dies and probably after. Itll be the first 20 season show for FX.

Which also seem to be the posture of the producers, even that Mac tweet someone posted itt is a response to someone accusing them, not promotion or anything.

Yeah because they were pieces of shit looking to make any money possible and the standards be damned. Dee hated it and so did Charlie And they drug Dennis into having gay sex so he'll stop being okay with it. Are you serious right now?

Dont they trick Dennis into having gay sex because he was the only one okay with it?

>please accept me, I am not from reddit promise :^)

patrician rankings, i might move 8 higher and 9 lower but otherwise a good list

Yupp. To be fair though, season 8 is a lot better than 9, but 8 was still a massive drop in quality from 7.

muh rushuns